ITT: compile all the Virginia info we can

ITT: compile all the Virginia info we can.
>Driver intentionally speeds up
>Car windows defy Ohio state laws for tinting
>Helicopter crash under mysterious circumstances
>Second helicopter captured at the scene of the first crash

archive.org/details/Virginia_Helicopter_Crash
archive.org/details/Car_Crash_Virginia
windowtint.com/pages/ohio

Other urls found in this thread:

courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavtx/1261972.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plot twist: second helicopter was a Russian KA-50 werewolf

bump. i want info, pure info

bump

Can someone give me a quick rundown?
Wtf is going on?

>Nazis protest a statue of a hostile foreign commander being taken down
>People protest the protest
>Nazis rams his car into people
>Some police helicopter crashed
>No a 2nd helicopter didnt crash
>Sup Forums trying to place blame on killer on the other side or say he had no choice

*Bumper still attached after the incident. Still unsure if the vehicle reversed the whole distance form the scene
*Smashed rear window and passenger wing mirror gone, driver side twisted. Giving impaired rear vision for the driver

>car crashes into antifa march
>3 people die
>blamed on the alt-right
>helicopter mysteriously crashes after.
>(pic related) may have been proof of a false flag, but the user never came through on surveilance

Sounds like quite the mess.

Also are we treating the helevopter crash as suspicious?

Possible damage to rear caused prior to or at the beginning of the incident

There has not been information released about the crash investigation only that it was police heli and two officers sadly died.

Police reports say driver was attacked and panicked. But watch the vid, he brakes for a moment then Immediately speeds up

Sadly, lol
It's a good day when goyim enforcement dies
White power hail victory dead pigs

I have yet to see any police report say that. Only Sup Forums

Suspects name is a James Field Jr.
Comparison of the suspect to the driver

>no right to peacefully assemble if you hold the wrong views

That's America these days.

He speeds up only after they start hitting his car. Totally justified.

His car was hacked. False flag clearly.

CIA posing as antifa thug hit his car with a hack-bat.

get a life nigger

>: dodgechallenger
Oh, I get it. The challenge was to dodge the car

Sauce that shit, my nigger

What is this supposed to show?
People hit by a car needed medical attention afterwards?

I'm not saying it wasn't intentional but maybe he stopped to reverse back, saw people starting to chase after him and decided to just speed through the (what he thought was) small crowd infront instead of slowly reversing back.
Of course he didn't realise the crowd contained a bunch of cars that he would hit and end up having to reverse anyway.

/pol has been missing appointments

That user definitely got himself V&. He wasn't larping around when he started the thread.

Someone should go and check the neighbourhood is still in tact and everyone is there safe and accounted for.

>it's a false flag

Grow up.

Here is precedent for self defense in Virginia:
McGHEE v. COMMONWEALTH, 219 Va. 560 (Va. 1978)
courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavtx/1261972.txt

>The defendant testified in his own defense. He maintained that the victim and Harvey asked him to change a twenty-dollar bill. When the defendant displayed his money while making change for them, the two said they were going to take it. Harvey "acted like he had a gun." The defendant said that he
was scared, thought he was being robbed, and believed he would be shot because the victim had a reputation for violence and other people had been robbed in the neighborhood. The defendant said he "kind of panicked, you know. I started shooting. I'm not sure how many shots were fired." When asked why he shot the victim if he thought Harvey had the gun, the defendant responded that he was scared and "never aimed at anybody."

>What reasonably appeared to the accused at the time of the shooting, as creating the necessity for his [or her] act, is the test and not what reasonably appeared to him [or her], provided it would so appear to some other reasonable person under similar circumstances.

IF the vehicle was struck, and the driver felt he was being attacked by the mob, he could have an argument for self defense.