How does it feel Sup Forums? how does it feel when some idiot kills under your name and beliefs...

how does it feel Sup Forums? how does it feel when some idiot kills under your name and beliefs? doesn't feel good does it?

Sup Forums forever btfo how will they recover?

i want to kill people too but im too afraid to do it

>how does it feel Sup Forums?

Around 499 more this year and we'll be comparable to Islam

>This is a serious post.

wtf I love horse and buggies now

I don't know, It feels good to me

I hope we get some more breivik's to up the count

Oh hi, /leftypol/

Feels fucking great to be honest. So that's how muslims feels whenever someone of them blows up.

His motives were unclear. We still dont know if this was intentional, panic, or self defense.

At the end of the day, anti-American communist were killed or injured. At this point, what does it matter?

>beliefs are literally about killing

I would feel pretty dead.

But my name and beliefs don't involve killing people

every dead traitor is a good feel

nah now women will start defending him 'he was a good boy'
fag

I laughed. 2bh.

>implying i didn't know.

feels good man
oven all niggers and kikes

The difference is white people are making their dismay and contempt audible.

You know, unlike the muslim community when a muslim murders dozens...

I'm alright, I'm not a white supremacist
Anyone who follows the Koran should try reading it at some point.
9:5 in particular.

>that feds are instigating here and also looking to destroy pol in any way possible

Not All (((Blums)))

Im glad he did it. Never disavow!

Nobody should follow the koran.
Its all just stuff made up to control you and make you lash out at non adherents.

You forgot pedophile shitskins and the like

It's a vile, divisive and frankly evil book and all existing copies need to be destroyed.
There will be no peace on earth so long as it exists.

Meanwhile this is a fucking anime fanforum.

I like the immediate result but I'm not sure if it hurts the cause long term. Now I know how moderate muslims feel.

Mudshit detected. Show flag or fuck off pedo mudlord

Because someone says it doesn't mean it is so, are you that naive or just a child that believes every adult speaks the truth.

Killing leftists is genuinely an act of self-defence.

l

It is cold moldy pasta ffs, report and stop answering it.

Feels good desu. I've gained alot of sympathy for radical islamist now and understand that things will not get better through political activism, but through violence. Trump is a jewish puppet just like every other politician.

Terrorism is neccessary for the right revolution and the future of my people.

I'm not afraid I'm just not sure how to be effective as possible and get away with it.

Well thanks Burger, bet still, those who are empathic for animals must be considered animals. Please never consider yourself right again. Convert today if you like being a moderate gay sodomist pedophile

No I don't fucking care, I'm sick of larping faggots leftists/right, you're all embarrassing faggots that have nothing better to do with your day. So yes I'm happy some leftist faggots got run over and I think it should happen more often

I don't give a shit. He tipped over a fat cow who was killing herself anyway with her shitty eating habits. All it takes is one White boi to kill some random scrub and now we act as if we have White terrorism all over the USA conviently ignoring all of the many times that Sand Niggers have mass killed Americans. Sand Niggers get the free pass because our culture supposedly forced them to kill. It's all bullshit. Why do Sand Niggers get more rights in the USA than we do?

>Sup Forums are muslims
Sad that it took this long to figure it out

This is some hardcore projecting you're doing there. If shitskins disappeared from the face of the planet tomorrow I would not feel sad in the slightest. I can understand most people's feelings. It's pretty easy to do. That in no way means I like them, feel sorry for them, or attribute any humanity to them.

>1 post by this ID

You keep responding to these threads. They are made to make you argue among yourselves and hurt moral. Stop fucking responding to them!

#notalldrivers
#activityofpeace
ÄHLÄÄÄÄÄM-SÄHLÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄM

My name and beliefs aren't about killing people unless it's ONLY in self-defense, because I'm not a nigger.

OP IS TEARING ME APART!

>dude you are not different that muslims
>lololol no i am different cuz """white"""!
Sure burguer

love it

Feels Good

Mustard gas at Walmart on black Friday. Slip in with the crowd, use gloves, and slip out with them.

Inshallah the streets will run blood with leftist and Communist blood