Just a reminder. Richard Spencer and his minions are trying associate Sup Forums with them

Just a reminder. Richard Spencer and his minions are trying associate Sup Forums with them.

I've never seen more unironic Spencer dick suckers here than I have in the past two days.

He popped up conveniently during the Trump campaign and he's trying to make another appearance as things begin to improve in Trumps presidency.

Resist Spencer at all costs. He's either CIA or a DNC tool.

Leftypol shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

>>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

no, that was William Regnery II

Spencer is a gigantic faggot
>Spencer is a gigantic faggot

Nazis like him deserve a punch in the face, if he is in my proximity he's gonna get a punch.

This

OP is a shill. Spencer has improved a lot lately too. Physical shape and rhetoric. He's part of our future.

Do you think CIA back then wasn't white nationalists? What are you smoking?

I wish al this alt-right faggotry and leftist shilling would go away, i just want to post frogs.

>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool

Richard Spencer is a fucking disease. A cancer. A gift that just keeps on giving for the left. I don't know if he's a plant, but at the absolute bare minimum, he is a complete and total fucking moron.

He has done NOTHING but fuck us over again and again and again and again.

Going around saying lugenpresse and throwing up nazi salutes with your little fucky-fucky buddies is gonna help our cause one little bit. We don't win by staying the outsiders. Doesn't happen. And this guy - this fucking jackass without a lick of common sense - isolates us and makes us seem like the terrorists every time he opens his cock gobbler. He's done enough damage for a lifetime. Fuck him.

Pay no attention to people who hide their flag desu

Spencer's wife Nina Kouprianova is russian and has relations with the idologist Dugin sponsored by Kremlin. I believe Spencer's project can be a product of Kremlin.

Wow, the Russians are spreading white nationalism! How bad must they be!

>Do you think CIA back then

Do you really think there has been a meaningful break in the continuity of power in the CIA since the 50s?

Shill detected

I assume CIA was White nationalists that for the most part didn't mind Jews. Which was the standard back then, the established thought. I even assume Jews pre-WW2 in the US were in favour of racial segregation (because Jews were counted as White I beleieve).

Then WW2 happened and a lot of Jewish refugees to the US. They had High IQ, they have a culture for education and they aimed high. And they reached the top. And by instinct they hated white nationalism.

Also being anti-Nazi became a part of American patriotism, which also helped.

they're also trying to destabilize USA from within you dipshit

Spencer is a media plant and has been since day one.

Never showed up at primaries, during election. After Trump wins, comes out with Nazi salute stunt with convenient plausible deniability angles and swift publication deal with Atlantic. Look at the multiple angles of the salute since. Spencer paid people and cameramen to give the impression he saluted (he drank a glass of water), while getting the money shot of "Heil Trump" Nazis. It got 30M views on the back of media shilling.
Later on got "punched" (check the tape) by Antifa guy, again this was recorded, media plastered it everywhere.
Spencer shows up at Charlottelville, a shithole most people never heard of, we've got Tiki-torches out the ass, Helicopters crashing, and three bodies on the road. The media will all but proscribe dissent after this.

The man's job is torpedoing the "alt-right" as a concept people. That has always been his job. He and other handlers, in concert with Antifa handlers, are organising protests and riots that hardly any goes to, but which rocket to the front page of every major newspaper in America. You are being played. See Who did Spencer back in the Primaries? WHERE WAS HE? In the middle of the election? Come on people, wake the fuck up.

Keep sucking his cock fuck-boi. See how far it gets you. Go back to Stormfront faggot - you don't belong here.

Oh, how bad that the state that is carrying out the genocide of their own European population is destabilized!

Darn these Russians!

Kys cuckservative

Spencer and Co. are not smart throwing around the fucking Hitler salute, jackass move and cringe ass hell. don't say people ill get used to it they will not. and the fucking no Jewish blood? yeah right, you dig deep enough everyone has got Jewish blood except the people in the darkest depth of Africa. There is no such thing a racial purity fucking idiots, what the hell is that?
He is misguided and should not use a failed ideology as a model. Fascism is not American at all. Dumb dumb dumb.

Spencer is a controlled op faggot

So either you are a paid shill or a genocide-supporting leftist of some kind.

"fuck-boi" isn't a term used on Sup Forums or among right-wingers in general. "Go back to Stormfront" is a stale term too.

It's you who should stop being a shill and lurk more.

Controlled opposition. Shills everywhere trying to make him iconic on Sup Forums when nobody gave a shit one year ago. He doesn't even watch anime.

Says the fucking mountain monkey. Get the fuck outta here faggot. rofl Away with you back to stormfront or the daily stormer or more likely Reddit.

oh yeah, a guy who garners maybe 1000 people for his events at most is doing substantial damage to USA.. let's ignore baltimore, detroit, st louis, houston, chicago, etc etc right? They aren't a big deal right?

hurr durr im a genius secret agent who's manipulating muh ebil nahzees

Says what? Do you disagree with white genocide being a thing?

Huh? Hitler had like six billion YouTube views. Don't you know anything about history?

>nazbol faggot

Get get hit by a car you useless fuck.

Russia is better than Israel.

Exactly. It's fucking called "Divide and Conquer." A lot easier to split the cake up into smaller pieces and then eat it one bite at a time.

Much, much easier to control and dominate in times like this

Sup Forums is the political board for an anime website.
You complain that they are trying to associate Sup Forums with them, but I guarantee you are almost certainly doing the same thing.

Frogposters need to go back to /r9k/ and facebook

This.
>Suddenly cars of peace are okay when whites do it
>Sup Forums suddenly encourages violence and terrorism in a culture war
There is some serious spook shilling going on here.

>unironic Spencer dick suckers here than I have in the past two days.
That's because faggots are asking us to disavow the alt-right because some commie scum got ran over.

THIS WAS ESTABLISHED AS SOON AS THIS FAGGOT SHOWED UP IN THE MEDIA, JESUS CHRIST POL. FUCKING NEWFAGS ANDNORMIES RUIN EVWRYTHING THEY TOUCH, YOU PEOPLE ARR SO GULLIBLE, IF YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE FOR ATLEAST 3 YEARS + DO US ALL A FAVOR AND FUCKING LEAVE NU CANCER

Watch all the Spencer shills ITT

Prop up Jared you fucking fags he's 100x more intelligent and well spoken than Spencer the shill. He doesn't give people AMMO against him.

And by the fucking way, Trump is basically confirmed to be our guy: he would not have responded the way he did to the rally if he was a typical cuckservative or in the deep state pocket, he would have condemned "white nationalism" by name. The fact he didn't means he knows the game the media is trying to play with this. If Trump gets fucked in his re-election or can t get anything done because he's too busy doing damage control for shit like this, Spencer fags who say "Durr no follow Richard he's not a shill 14/88 hurrr" get the rope

Being a spencer fan is an obvious sign of a newfag. Back when he showed up the shills were still kind of new and it was so obvious that they were the only ones supporting him. Everybody real agreed that spencer is a faggot at best and controlled opposition at worst

u mad

Shill, please gtfo of Sup Forums

>Who did Spencer back in the Primaries? WHERE WAS HE? In the middle of the election? Come on people, wake the fuck up.
Spencer and the NPI have been around for years, you nigger. Considering Spencer as your leader is retarded, but countersignaling Spencer over nonsense is retarded too.

>as things begin to improve in Trumps presidency.
Keeeekkkkkkkk

That's what i thought, Soros supports Antifa and Duginists support the alt-righters, you can see that pretty clearly especially on Spencer's foreign politics and his Sup Forums larping
They don't care about 'spreading white nationalism' more than destabilizing and forming controlled oppositions, it happened with Le Pen and you all fell for it.
Ymir Tzu is an NGO in Israel heavily sponsored by Russians, that's where some of these people also get support from, and that's why it's confusing that they also don't criticize Israel while being "nazis"

Fuck off CIA faggot.
This.

This. Why is Richard Spencer the face of the alt right when there are brilliant men like Jared Taylor around? Blows my mind.

1. Let's see your geoflag, shill
2. Who are controlled opposition? Do you think Spencer is working for the Russians? Do you think Le Pen is working for the Russians? Fuck off. You are the one falling for MSM's propaganda like a fucking retard. Would explain your flag too.

Spencer is working in favour of white people in the US, and Le Pen for the French in France. If Russia sends money their way, in hope that it will cause conflict, then what is the problem exactly?

WE NEED CONFLICT. We are being genocided ffs.

If Israel genuinly started to oppose non-White immigration to Europe and the US, I wouldn't oppose Israel. I think all Jews should move there.

>people care about statistics

nah, SPENCER IS AN ALT RIGHT NEO NAZI just like /pol and now you're all turning on one of your own.

haha! you're the one falling for the /pol delusion. Come to Jesus, Baby - come to Jesus

>Do you think Spencer is working for the Russians? Do you think Le Pen is working for the Russians? Fuck off
>If Russia sends money their way

exactly you confused fuck, you know nothing at all, call everyone a shill like it matters

Let's see your flag, shill

>Why is Richard Spencer the face of the alt right when there are brilliant men like Jared Taylor around?

Because CNN is more interested in having a punching bag who they can trot out whenever they want to demonize their opposition.
Spencer happily obliges them because it increases his platform and makes him more famous (very good for him).

kill yourself reddit faggot, I hope you get tortured on DOTR

It's almost like he was paid to discredit "movements" that refuse to support the status fucking quo

Spencer came around when the New York Times invented the term 'alt-right'. He's just a plant to take down the right. It's simple really. Manufacture a leader for your opposition to destroy itself with.

Wrong
Didnt "pop up" until being shown on CNN nazi larping. AFER the election. This person was a literal who before that is corroborated by every analytic tool there is. Just look up the public source data. ZERO interest in Richard Spencer 10/2-10/8/16 one month before the election. Dont come on here and fucking try to lie and misrepresent facts

NEVER discussed on Sup Forums prior to stupid half nazi Trump shit that CNN (((just so happened))) to get a tip about. Again this would be weeks and months after Trump won the election. "Richard Spencer" played no role and had no effect on electing Trump and I find it frankly hard to believe that he even voted for Trump