You people do realize there is no real white genocide going on, right...

You people do realize there is no real white genocide going on, right? Jews have been around forever and they are barely 1% of the global population. There are 800 million whites across the world they aren't going to mysteriously disappear over night, not even in the next few centuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hA7pqT3aqBg
youtube.com/watch?v=qX87N-Tpqdc
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html
rt.com/business/345022-russia-far-east-free-land/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not an argument

Agreed. Not an argument.

Nomadic Indo-Euro trailer park trash have been hardier than flies.

Not an argument.

sage

Fuck off parki

OP is a shitskin in constant fear of being slaughtered. Just go home buddy, Pakistan is a nice white free country

Don't you have a city to run, Mr. Khan?

>800 million whites
>global population of 7 billion
>non-whites are minorities

The Jews can't make White women overcome the natural disgust that most of them have for Black people.

Black people are ugly and nothing will change that.

Things will get better in maybe 100 years. Too bad we will probably be dead.

What kind of an argumentation is that.
Just a 100 years ago Europe alone provided about 25% of the worlds population and controlled the world. Now it's a joke which likes to surpass itself on self-hatred every few years. We abandoned the Boers in South Africa, didn't give any support to the whites in South America to shape that continent culturally and demographically and had not even a smidge of support for European ideologies like Christianity in the Philippines or the ME.
Humanism was the greatest mistake of the West. If there wasn't an intellectual movement towards humanism in the 15th and 16th century then the world would belong to us now.

most germans are ugly as shit too with donkey ass smiles

Just because you say something doesnt make it so.

Get ready for...
>1% of the population with 99% of the power.
>declining birth rates causing minority status.
>Jews pushing race mixing.
>Jews pushing multiculturalism.

And why should white people, for as long as they may exist, pay for Ahmed to go to school?

Cause South Africa doesn't exist.

>You people do realize there is no real white genocide going on, right?
>no genocide, kill all browns
better world
>genocide going on, kill all browns
better world

your point?

saged

Good they're not for you niggerboi.

Can I get a citation?

Would the Jews be as successful as they are if it wasn't for their skin being so close to white people? I couldn't image them doing any of this in full Asian countries.

Jews are mixed up with other races and heavily inbred. That's not the future I want for my descendants.

>Military

They are smart enough to not fight in their own wars.

Fucking retarded vets!

>supreme court is 9 people
>somehow has a percentage that isn't repeating numbers
really makes you think

So I'm not the only one that get's a hard on by that curiosity of nature/mathematics?

Ok nigger then go back to Africa.

>Kanuas, Lithiania

MASTER...
...BAIT

S-s-s-s-sage

101st airborne was basically a bunch of white niggers

benefiting Jewzzzz

Wars, trade agreements and political destabilization have been used to shift populations from third world countries world countries to first world countries. The results have been to lower wages and create a loss of social and cultural cohesiveness, thus consolidating and fortifying power amongst the elites, they view this as a win/ win. They are doing their best to combat any blowback from their oppressive strategies by using media and academic institutions under their control to inculcate populations with a PC agenda that supports their narrative, putting a happy face on tyranny, and to paint anyone who stands in opposition to this agenda as a 'racist'.

Shill post. Sage this sheeit.
> newfag here

>Demographics won't change
>It's not that bad

So your movement is based on lies and fearmongering to push an agenda?

youtu.be/hA7pqT3aqBg

/ourguys/

Only 11% and dropping.

I would not say Genocide, more like White Suicide. White people are doing this shit to themselves.
Sure some Jews such as Barbra Spectre are pushing it but Whites don't have to listen and follow that shit.
White people are breeding below replacement, the trans kids thing is pushed which sterilises our children.

It dies not take many generations for a decline in numbers, blacks and Muslims out breed us and they are migrating at increasing rates.
I am not a White Nationalist, but at the same time I don't want to be a minority in my own country or my people and culture to disappear.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX87N-Tpqdc
give this a listen (the ENTIRE video.)

Genocide doesn't mean killing everyone immediately

All of this is happening right now:
>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

UN's unofficial Kalergi plan in action as "Replacement Population";
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Also as others said. Not an argument.
World Population in 1950 was 2.8bn and the races were even. Now it's 7.6bn and growing every day. All thanks to uncontrolled breeding in Sub saharan Africa, uncontrolled breeding upon non Europeans in the west and uncontrolled breeding of sub continent Asia.

>supreme court
>38%
LMAO

freedom!

>T-there's no conspiracy against removing whites!

physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html

Science proves whites are on the last straight line to extinction

>blacks and Muslims out breed us and they are migrating at increasing rates.

Where? US, Europe, or Australia?

It would take a long, long time for Europe to be "outbred".

Australia has a very strict immigration policy.

Africa is an enormous continent of 1bn. If Europe was that large, it would have 4bn. Africa isn't a problem yet, I doubt they'll even have enough fucking food to ever increase. The problem is China and India. 3bn people live in 2 countries. 3bn. We would have 4bn worldwide if they both dropped to 500mill a piece. 60% of all humans live in Asia, it's absurd. If it was 4 or 5bn, whites would be 25% of the population. Literally almost every problem is because of China and Indias absurd growth. Even the Middle East isn't breeding too much, they have about 300mill altogether. India and China MUST halve their populations. No children for a long time.

Hey guys I found this dank new place where we can preserve the white race, check it out!

rt.com/business/345022-russia-far-east-free-land/