Coming to Sup Forums and getting redpilled has been a disaster for me

Coming to Sup Forums and getting redpilled has been a disaster for me.
I have come to a point where I reject the biased media and reject apparent social axioms such as "racism is bad". Instead I base my opinions about what I know to be true and my own convictions, and use logic to draw my own conclusions.
But it turns out that going against the grain and defending for example racism or aspects of nazism (I'm not even natsoc) will alienate all your friends.
I'm becoming more extreme and adamant about my opinions every day, but it drives me further and further away from society. I'm literally losing friends over it because they can't deal with someone having a different opinion. They simply stop talking to me.

I'm not sure this is the right path. Wat do?

Can't you just take the blue pill again?

learn now to fake your beliefs otherwise stop coming here, this is coming from a guy who tried to 'redpill' his friends who are all Marxists hiding behind "liberal democrat"

>I'm not sure this is the right path. Wat do?

Stay true to your convictions, user. Burying your head in the San like an ostrich or asking to be reinserted into the Matrix is the coward's way. If you know something to be true, even if it is an unpopular truth, stay the course. Be a man and stand up for your beliefs. The fire IS slowly rising.

Unfortunately no, I value objective truth above all else. However cold and harsh it may be.

stop whining.

idk, can't you just like not talk about it?
that's what I do

It's not that you're extreme, it's that you're seeing the world how it actually is. Leftists live in a deluded fantasy world where everyone is equal, but guess what? Their precious minorities don't see it like that. They will use that weakness against them by using that guilt against them in order to place themselves at a higher standing in that society.

don't let the redpill consume you, hide your power levels IRL and only drop minor redpills from time to time

Just act like a nihilist whenever politics come up in conversation. Then drop random facts that can lead to normie friends getting red pilled.

That's what I do.

Yeah that's how I feel as well. I don't actually think I am that extreme; I think I'm perfectly reasonable. The problem is that society perceives that as extreme.

Join a fucking organisation, meet new friends, reach out online, go to a bar, be more confident. People will accept any opinion if it is stated with enough confidence. Stop being a fucking cuck

F...friends, toothpaste? I haven't had one of those in a decade.

Embrace the true redpill, isolationism is king. When you do not fear losing friends, you don't care about what others think and you can be the asshole you always dreamt yourself to be.

No they won't. Lefties will shun you if you don't express the exact same cucked opinions as them, no matter how confident you are. They seek virtue in one-upping each other in their cucked opinions, which then become the norm. It's a death spiral. Acceptable opinions from 10 years ago are now "bigoted" and "racist" in public opinion.

Convictions and political opinions are not objective though. By definition they are subjective. Something objective is facts about the physical world for example.

You're right, but I accept objective truths about the physical world (which lefties don't) and base my subjective opinions on that through reasoning. That reasoning isn't entirely logical as personal beliefs also play a role.

I can barely stand being around people anymore, they say something like multiculturalism is a good thing or there are no differences between women and men it makes me want to blow my brains out

This, this is the best way for people to understand, be the guy who gives no fucks but also allude to something greater out there by baiting and feeding them info slowly.

Ask them general questions first: How do they feel the state of affairs are? And what do they think is causing it?

Then move onto the media people imbibe and start slowly roping people in. They eventually will see your point.

This.

>but I accept objective truths about the physical world (which lefties don't) and base my subjective opinions on that through reasoning

Lefties might accept it. And just reason themselves out of it. Because opinions and convictions are not based on logic (it's what philosophy calls the "is-ought problem", it is impossible to purely logically go from how something "is" to how something "ought" to be) you can always apply reasoning until you are bluepilled if that is what you want.

>I'm an annoying prick who regurgitates some dumb shit he read on Sup Forums, why won't anyone like me?

It truly is a mystery.

Yeah that's true too I guess. I did realize I may not be very fun to be around as I can't keep my mouth shut about things that are on my mind.

>Wat do?
Stop browsing /pol for good

I don't know OP, but I do know for many like me it's all over after yesterday

I had just got done explaining to my parents and coming out to them as an alt-rightist the other day. They didn't fully get it at the time, but they understood, when I explained it to them, the ideals behind it and how it's not about rscism or anything like that but reclaiming our place culturally

But now this...? They think I'm some sort of fucking murderer! They gave me death glares and took away my car keys saying "no funny business and we're taking you to a therapist" they think I'll fucking run someone over

I tried to deny it but they said they took a look at my computer (the one fucking time I forget to lock the screen) and saw a Sup Forums post where people were praising the accident and said it was "good"

So now they don't believe me and really think I am some sort of terrorist or terrorist sympathizer

They took away my computer but they left me with my phone, thanK fuck

What the fuck am I going to do? Snyone else in this situation?

I can't even make memes anymore I feel so pointless

kill yourself then. that always works.

Racism is bad, discrimination isn't.

> I reject the biased media and reject apparent social axioms such as "racism is bad".

Don't be intentionally inflammatory, but yeah, biology is biology.

you're the gayest faggot ive ever seen. Leave pol and never return.

ur jst a pssy bruh

"I came out to my parents as alt-right"

lol, you identity politics fucking loser.

These are the kind of things someone who doesn't actually understand logic and reasoning would say. Sounds like you're maybe 18-19 and just watched a bunch of YouTube videos and read some Sup Forums infographics and suddenly you think you're hot shit.

>will alienate all your friends.
Get better friends.

So what? You don't want to spread the message? The movement will never go anywhere without people being open to their families about it

Not like it will go anywhere now that the accident happened either... sigh

>Wat do?
Sup Forums meetups in Nederland?

Others may get resentful and side with the enemy,

little do they know

You're dead wrong, satan.

Just sort yourself out, and clean your room.

>friends

They were never your friends. Real friends wouldn't care what some Moroccan thug thought of you.

Don't make lefty friends

F I G H T C L U B

GIT SWOLL FAGGOTS

>getting redpilled on Sup Forums

Faggot. You shouldn't come to Sup Forums to seek truth or information. You come to share information with people that want to know it.

It's best you keep quiet and watch, defend yourself when the time comes in your personal life.

The internet has been bad for the world. Everyone gets dragged into the drama of the entire world instead of their local area at all times. People are different in every area. You should form your own views based off what is around you and is "reality".

In my town, there are no significant amount of trannies, there aren't black men raping women daily, there isn't a storm of protests... It's completely different from what's on the internet. I'm not going to treat the local blacks differently because of ones over seas.

The worst people in my local area are white people, but that's also the vast majority by far.

While knowing what's going on in the world is good, it can effect you badly when it's all you are consuming. The protests and murders are being amplified by something that amounts to other people's business, and every time something goes wrong the next gathering is even more intense.

I really enjoyed the internet in the 90s and early 00s when it was basically a playground for the rejected to have fun, now it's just become an extension of reality TV where people spread drama for attention whenever they can.

Me and my friends banter gypsys and niggers online and irl together with others , succefully prevented gypsys to enter our regular drinking place.
Racism is ok IF fair, judge actions not skin

This sounds like good advice. From a leaf no less.

lol wot m8
it's actually happening, the movement is going from talk to action

Good leaf

Then you must understand why the liberal elite and their domesticated puppets are a bigger problem than just western society

Human's will always favor logic and the truth, liberals deny reality for the collective perception, but this isn't healthy. They end up becoming depressive, neurotic, and broken people.

Whose pullin the strings? Pull back the curtain and find out

Seriously though; thats life man. People come and people go but in the end you're free to either turn a blind eye and live in a degenerate bliss or you can redpill, also do this:
This has to be the weirdest post ive ever seen on pol, you should leave.

just get yourself pozzed, and you will fit into society again

The problem is, ignorance isn't bliss because there exists a certain friction that comes from the constant state of denial

Prove to me you're not some easily impressionable kid who stumbled across Sup Forums in the last couple years and thought it was the coolest thing ever because it was so edgy and appealed to your teenage angst. Prove you know anything about the truth outside /x/ tier conspiracy theories or retarded identity politics you got from your favorite YouTube e-celebs.

Chill out führer, youre autism is showing

Gake and fay

I've been here longer than you kiddo, I don't have to prove anything.

Your biggest mistake right there was telling your parents. The older generations are hedonistic nihilists and are beyond saving. Get in touch with fellow anons irl as soon as you can and stop being so reliant on the internet. You're of no use to the movement if they take away your only means of assistance. Therefore, make yourself useful in other more conventional ways.

Doubt it, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to post this thread.