So Sup Forums you still think supporting "white males" and white supremacy is a fucking good idea...

So Sup Forums you still think supporting "white males" and white supremacy is a fucking good idea? Let me tell you a fucking story.

I'm a white male and I grew up in a suburb which was pretty much all-white. Had a few friends but secretly thought that they were all kind of douchebags, but there wasn't really much else to be friends with. You were either in the in-crowd or you were a fucking loser, and I didn't want to be a fucking loser.

When I got done with college I moved into a poorer inner-city for low cost, and I honestly can't believe how nice the people are here. Sure there's your occasional criminal offense or stabbing, but the solidarity here is incredible. Nobody cares what race you are, everyone is incredibly generous, most will share things with you even if they are barely making enough to scrape by themselves. Most people have good respect for religion, and if they don't they still make an effort to look out and help everyone they know.

Then some of my white "friends" from my hometown ask if they can come up to stay the day and visit some bars, for shits and giggles I say yes. Holy fuck it could not be more different. Immediately come in and start popping Xanaxes and and chugging beers. Some take off their shirts because they're "hot" (probably just secretly gay). Start harassing the neighbors while smoking butts and just tossing them on my deck. The very "degeneracy" that Sup Forums is always railing against. Two of them puke in my sink and then immediately pass out.

This isn't to say other there are aren't blacks and hispanics who don't do the same, but just know that every time you advocate "White Supremacy" or "White Male Pride" these are the kinds of retards you're enabling, while hard-working, pious, poor people all suffer as a result.

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> nice people

You hear this a lot but the reality is that however you measure it, the people in poor parts of town are violent, criminal, dishonest, short sighted and selfish.

I travel by commuter train through one of these areas and I see their toxic behavior on every trip.

So OP you are full of shit.

White people are fucking awful. That's why I moved to Japan, and I couldn't be happier.

I went to the inner city of my town once and I got robbed and the guy told me "I hates white people, you should have never come around here" before flashing his gun at me one last time and walking off with my wallet

so I just don't understand where this inner city where people don't care about race is

You sound like a lame faggot. Yourblite story has nothing to do with bad company youve been keeping.

>Omg my black friends be like tamed pets but these white peepoh be outta control!

I would have dropped you as a friend for being this gay.

>I see people on a commuter train for five seconds and know their entire life story automatically

Supposing this is even true, he was probably on drugs or something or just trying to act tough. I'm not saying there aren't problems or scumbags or that everyone is perfect, but living here for me is way more preferable than living with rich whites who only care about getting fucked up.

>chicago
>solidarity
>800 nigs killed per year
7/10 bait

>Most people have good respect for religion,
That's why we say they're subhumans

Shut up rich kid. I hope the commies win just enough to Lynch your family and all their shit.
If you think this is about white supremacy your fucking dumb. We are after the commies, traitors dies first.

>sure, there's your occasional criminal offense or stabbing
you fucking retard. I want to hear your tune when it's YOU who get stabbed and you have to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of your life.

>>I see people on a commuter train for five seconds and know their entire life story automatically

The train trip is 2 hours and one hour in the "valley of the apes". This gives me plenty of time to observe them in action.

They don't give a tinker's cuss about strangers. I can sort of understand that. But they treat their friends and family terribly too. They lie to them, steal from them, 'borrow" things and don't return them, don't pay their debts.

But they don't even treat their future selves well. They don't look after their health, they abuse their bodies with alcohol and tobacco and the rest and they seemingly make no effort to improve themselves.

The only exceptions in this part of town are the recent Chinese and Indian migrants. They have no money and are forced to live here, but you can see their children will not.

This is the part of town I am talking about is Blacktown NSW Australia.

Sage in all fields

Never said I live in Chicago, but I have some family and friends from the South Side and I can say definitely it's more or less the same. You act like poor whites and blacks are entirely segregated, they aren't. Most white kids there have a few black friends and vice versa. I guess all you know about Chicago is from trap videos and rap music (Funny, isn't it the same "Mainstream Media" which Sup Forums claims to hate the one pushing that narrative on you?)

>Leaf
>Calling others a commie

boongs aren't human and im surprised you even brought them up as if they were relevant.

>You act like poor whites and blacks are entirely segregated
They sure look like it.
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

gas kikes racewar now

>my only friends are shitty and i live alone in the ghetto

This is now a nigger hate threaf

>chicago
>not segregated
nigga plz

This is because you come from the suburbs, not because you're white, you colossal moron.

This is why SJWs believe the things they do about white people, because they're all suburban rich kids with shitty suburban rich kid lifestyles.

>Sure there's your occasional criminal offense or stabbing

try again larpfag
there is no such thing "occasional crime" in dindu town its the way of life

My experience of poorer people and non whites is kind of the same. I've have negative run ins with pakis before but blacks are generally pretty sound here in the UK.

Nice bait, friend. Clearly, the inner cities are truly a paradise for all.

Weird because for the years I lived on a street in the hood where I was the only white person and nobody have a shit that I was white and I never had a problem.

>im a white male
nice try kike, saged and reported

>have shit friends, ones you admit you don't even like
>weekend bro-down equivalent to their 24/7 behavior
>"friends" acting comfy around you blowing off steam with booze. vs random strangers who put their best foot forward around you.

Haha good one, OP.

This reminds me of those blogs from recent college grads that move into inner city neighborhoods and unironically use "vibrant", "multicultural", and "violent" and "crime ridden" all in the same sentence to describe their experience.

>shilling this desperately
Pathetic.

Maybe pick better friends? Do you really think that behavior is exclusive to whypeepo? You'll find douchebags anywhere there is a lot of money.

>Bring two and a half cups of water to a boil, add 1 tsp of honey, and 6 handfuls of sage

City dwellers are fucking subhumans. After the day of the rope urban life should be abolished

Your friends sound cool and you sound like a complete faggot.
They probably only came to visit you because they wanted a cheap place to stay. Behind your back they mock you relentlessly.
Keep sucking Jamals cock, I hope you are the next to get run over by a car.

Public defender > you lad. That was the dumbest strawman you could grasp at in that situation.

>loser has shitty, manipulative friends because no one else is willing to go near him
>because he hates himself, he goes online and whines about it
But if you actually believe this shit, try sleeping outside in your rich kid suburb and the inner city. See what happens when you wake up... or don't.

le civic nationalism
Back to the_donald, alt-lite fag

>Sure, there's the occasional stabbing
>but that's not nearly as bad as having friends who are douchebros
Not sure you're making a compelling point here...

"Yes, there's people shooting each other for their daily spoon of crack, but at least they're not le normies. :) "- literally you

Im not even sure poor people would be allowed at an alt right event. I see pol trashing people that don't have blue collar jobs anyways. Lol poor people just can't get a break.