Drumpfkin FIRED

The alt-right is done

Other urls found in this thread:

topdoghotdogs.com
patreon.com/yesyoureracist
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
topdogllc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad libs, fags, and niggers really don't have stable jobs

If you faggots actually believed these people were violent nazis you would be afraid to doxx them.
Almonds activated.

>Go to politcally peaceful Right leaning rally
>Do nothing wrong
>Get Fired
>Sue your former employer into bankruptcy for wrongful dismissal and violation of whatever right they did

wow gud job

he literally dindu nuffins

McCarthyism back in full swing

>we live in a country where people are heavily armed
>theright has shown a propensity for uncovering the identity of those who fuck with them
>the Left is destroying people's livelihoods
>thinks there will be no consequences to destroying people's lives
This cannot end well.

US workers don't have rights

What if it wasn't him, but some other white guy?

I'm an Asian guy myself and while I can tell white people apart pretty easily, you can't deny that a lot of the people in that rally look pretty similar to people you know in real life.

what the fuck is "top dog LLC" anyway? Sounds like a shitty retail store for middle schoolers

>I'm about to be told that Asians arr rook same

This is what you guys wanted right? You doxxed protesters and not the sjw are doxxing you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Non-liberal US workers*

Almost every company expect smalls one have moral contracts that state that they fire you if you misrepresent the company in public.

>i'm asian
fuck off gook

Go ahead and doxx Dickie Spencer's fanboys. I don't give a single fuck.

He wasn't representing the company. No one knew he was an employee until they doxxed him.

He wasn't representing the company in public though

Simply going to a protest and being labelled a white supremacist because of it wouldnt equal misrepresenting the company.

Unless the (((judge))) decides it does

Rule #1: Never talk about 'Fight Club'
Rule #2: Don't Say; Do

Can't he just deny being there?

It's a hot dog restaurant in Berkeley, CA. Honest to fucking god.
topdoghotdogs.com
The people who show up to Sup Forums larpfests are literally nothing more than disposable minimum-wage workers, the lost and disillusioned youth destined to be left behind by their peers. Mass movements only appeal to those who crave some annihilation of the self they see as having lost any purpose.

Ugh, no sweetie, you can't just fire people over politics. That's like somebody because they're a nigger.

Except actual McCarthyism was perfectly valid.

>White people are privil-

he's getting $1020 a month for doxing people on twitter.

patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

This is why smart people don't leave their rooms. lrn2hikikomori you retards.

Good luck suing in CA over anything to do with being even vaguely right of center.

Thank goodness twitter man doesn't have institutional power or that'd be incredibly racist

Because of lack gainful employment and probably a significant other, I assume.

bad propagand = bad for business
But Sup Forumstards are to stupid to see it

i think he could sue for libel

The rally was in virginia dipshit

Thats not my problem

>haha get fucked faggot fired at will KEK
>w-would someone really do that... go and fire a nazi?!

And you have to beg Mommy for her credit card info to buy a Steam game, you failure.

The guy lost a minimum wage jon. Lol

Great so now he goes on unemployment. Victory!

More free time for him to radicalize!

we've just begun.......

you haven't even awoken the beast yet....

Hope he buys lots of guns and becomes a full time participant at these rallies

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

I'm sure Shareblue pays you at least a nickel for every shitpost you make, shill.

And that, my friend, is how you create mass murdering man with nothing to lose.

And the business, the job, and the firing were all in CA. The guy is a restaurant worker in Berkeley. Do try to follow along, even if reading comprehension is difficult.

Mijn grootvader draait zich om in zijn graf, vuile nazi collaborateur. Verraders hangen als eerste.

Are you stupid?

Political alignments arent a protected class, like being brown or telling people you fuck guys in the ass.

>top dog, lcc

i'd rather be unemployed than work at a place named that desu

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

I would get fired for Trump. But you britcucks don't understand loyalty.

NEET Bucks here he comes! SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

No wonder antifa faggots cover in bandanas. They would be fired just as fast.

Back to facebook with you. I'm sure people will enjoy you spouting your gibberish native tongue there.

And he's not arrested? Shut that account down. Get him offline as long as possible at all costs!

They do internet or something.

topdogllc.com/
it's a satellite internet company.

>I'm about to be told that Asians arr rook same
You guys all have the same hair and eye color, of course you look more alike than white people who have color variations do.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it's a walloon

I can't believe you have the audacity to post in a white nationalist thread when you're the biggest gibs-begging niggers in Belgium.

We doxxed violent protesters breaking the law and violating constitutional freedoms. You doxxed peaceful protesters doing literally nothing wrong. Enjoy the lawsuits.

right to work ;)

And queue the backlash against every single business that fires a person was maliciously doxxed in order to have them fired for attending the rally.

SO what does Top Dog LLC do and how can I help ruin this business until they no longer exist?

Wow. They are making martyrs.

this is true. Dumb niggers in Mississippi voted against their own rights.

>Sue your former employer into bankruptcy for wrongful dismissal and violation of whatever right they did

>peacefull
>rally has a bunch of nazis mixed in with right wingers.
>Leftists are there trying to further cause chaos.

Yeap, peacefull.

You are assuming that, because I don't want to speak a language literally nobody but (you) can understand, that I am some nobody living down south. Use both of your left wings to fly back to facebook before you get triggered further by the right-wing resurgence that will undoubtebly sweep both western continents in a matter of years.

They are destroying their own lives you delusional drumpfkin

This. Top dog gonna be the bottom tonite bite the pillow pol going in raw

don't care if hes not arrested , just that he loses his income from patreon

Isn't that Nigg....ahem Blackmail?

Martyring these people is biggest mistake they could make. They aren't going to just disappear because they got fired. Now guys like that are all in.

All they will succeed in doing is pushing this growing white identity movement out of anonymity into a major political force.

This is just going to radicalize them and everyone that hears about this even more. Thank you!

Isn't that illegal?
All they did was march in support of keeping a historical statue. Literally nothing else happened.

Top Dog LLC is also a satellite cable provider out of FL which makes more sense to me than him being employed by a hotdog stand out of CA

>Now guys like that are all in.
>All they will succeed in doing is pushing this growing white identity movement out of anonymity into a major political force.
Yep.

Thanks, anti-white dipshits!

God's work user

The right Jew will get him a few shekels for this. I imagine it's also a new legal area someone might want to get their name in on.

>participate in a literal nazi rally
>celebrates when one of yours killed people
>gets fired
ftfy

>they sell/install satellite internet

dude was either an office jockey, sales rep, or cable guy 2.0. Lame. Now his job can be 14/88 24/7

>you're

Nice research there mate.
It's a hotdog place in Berkeley. I love their food, but now I'm never going there again

dumb LARPer

Just ask them about their feelings on political topics...Do you support gay marriage?

Yes...Sorry, we do not hire people who support such progressive causes.

Are liberals a protected class?

Can someone show me cases where people have successfully sued after being fired for politics in private life? I don't believe this.

patreon is run by liberal as fuck huge cali leftists no way they will shut this down

Well if what is accurate they're a shitty satellite internet company that sells HughsNet which is a really shitty satellite service. My parents use HughsNet (been trying to get them off it for years but the fiber where they live isn't activated on their block yet) and it's slow, and has a horribly low data cap (I think there max is about 100gb if you pay out the ass, my parents have 10gb).

I'd honestly say they're already up the creek w/o a paddle but even hicks in the middle of no where need internet.

AND that's where you get 'em.

>white nationalist hick in the middle of no where Georgia/Florida/Alabama/Ohio
>gotta use satellite internet
>well here's TOG DOG LLC they don't like conservative view points and will fire people for expressing said views off the clock and hundreds of miles from the corporate office

Shit writes it self and by that I mean their business tombstone.

>participate in a literal nazi rally
yeah, because following a political ideology is illegal, right? why isn't communism, the deadliest ideology ever, banned then?
>celebrates when one of yours killed people
do you have any proof he did?
>gets fired
unjustified

>saving this gif to your computer
You're a pedophile, you may justify it that you're "exposing degeneracy" but the truth is you're titillated by this image and should fucking kill yourself

Not in America!

I mean right-wing politics, of course.

Some are more equal than others.

Isn't firing someone actually potentially harmful to your side, think about it.

They have more free time on their hands to dedicate to their cause, more passion for what they were doing and it's confirmation to the group that something is wrong with their country.

he said titi :DDDDD

your political identity is rarely protected except in some rare municipal and county instances.

This needs to be its own thread.

lmfao, "white people cant be oppressed"

>gets guy doxd, loses job over his political ideology

nice. This will only drive their ideology even more. WHENS THE FUCKIN RACE WAR MAN? IM GETTIN ANCY.

you're telling me that cuck bought a $500 plane ticket across the country just to go LARP?

you faggots are out of control

>Have job
>Go to rally
>Get fired
Being a wageslave in America is truly the ultimate jew cuckery.

This will backfire bigly.

Wow, liberals doing the work we want them to do. If this is correct business maybe this Top Dog will go out and if not it's still a business in Berkley CA so it deserves to get shut down regardless.

top tip: give negative reviews online(that look legit) to companies that sack right wingers

it does fuck them up believe me