Can we please flip the script on this 3D chess being played. I'm tired of these shills taking advantage of the frenzy

Can we please flip the script on this 3D chess being played. I'm tired of these shills taking advantage of the frenzy.

We need to adopt the narrative of SJW's to decentralize their rhetoric.

#notallwhitepeople
#partandparcel

They need to be shown what they supported. If they flip double speak on you just tell them about the gay club shooting and how he was a dem. Or bring up how a berniebot shot up republicans.

These cunts can not be given a narrative. Because these people are so dimwhitted that they need MSM to tell them alternative facts.

Ask any portrayer of terrorism if they have seen the video. If they haven't then show them. If they have then tell them that there is no point where it shows pre-emptive thinking. No video currently shows where it started. On purpose.

WE RECORD EVERYTHING AT THESE PROTEST SO THEY CAN'T FALSE FLAG. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RETARDS ACT WITHOUT THINKING.

Bump

Bump

Bumping with different IPs and still getting tanked to the last page....

All of these gets wasted

Probably about to get sagefield for bumping my own thread.

People need to know how to fight this insanity.

>that headline
In context what he said wasn't actually encouraging apathy or tolerance, he was just illustrating how bad the situation was. I still don't like the guy or the fact that London has a Muslim mayor but I do think we should get our facts straight.

but if we can take it out of context and make him seem ridiculous why not.

terror attacks are just part and parcel of trying to remove statues of historical figures who helped shape the nation we know today because they were on the losing side

we can't even begin to fathom the number that might be killed should they try to remove another statue

Good thinking, let people hate you nazi larpers more.

It's time that whites reclaim their space.

>ctr the post

Fake news, when will pol learn? He said the THREAT of terror attacks are part and parcel, not terror attacks.

you know how they say criticism of Muslims radicalizes them? it's the same thing with white people, but they won't follow their own logic because even they don't buy it

That's clear double speak.

>live in terror is now not terrorism

You guys really are low iq huh

Yah. It's coming from people who say vote for your party, not how you think.

Democrats are a bunch of sheep herders. Minorities just happen to be their moral scape goat..

But....but we is takin care of u negros. We give ya fwee college and make dem white racis hire u no matta wut.

>anything that is against me is le racis meme

the difference is, the left has politicians shilling for them about these narratives. what do we have? people like ted cruz and john mccain that actively call for "white supremacists" to be labeled domestic terror.

We don't need to flip the script. We need to double down. Because here's the bottom line: the people freaking out about this would never support us, and the people who support us aren't freaking out about this. We don't need to "win public opinion," we need to destroy it.

YOU CANT FORCE DIVERSITY YOU FUCKS! WE DEMAND A PLACE FOR OUR OWN!

>implying Tokyo has terror attacks

It's not double speak, it's a perfectly logical statement. If you live in a major city then you have to expect anything to happen.

I've been saying for a while that we should use lefty logical fallacies against them.

Car attacks are just part and parcel of living in modern America.