Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea and nobody seems to care

Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea and nobody seems to care.

European politicians have blood on their hands.

Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TehIAwR5yXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at those Men, _____________, and ______________.

Fill in the blanks.

Fuck 'em! Drive by and put several 50 cal holes in the hull. Stay where you're at darkies...

Lol.Im just glad they are moving away from me

good cunt

>Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea and nobody seems to care.
They should stay in nigeria then & not get on dangerous rubber boats for gibs.

>Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea
That's not nearly enough.

maybe they should stop crossing the sea if they can't swim?

>Jewish guilt tactics

As a young boy growing up on a ranch north of Laredo TX that bordered Mexico. I took great in pleasure shooting the inner tubes of beaners trying to cross the Rio Grande and watching them flounder and drown.

Good times...

>dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean

>Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?

no one forced them to board a dingy and cross the fucking sea, they wanted to risk their lives for gibs and got water

not my fault nor problem

I'd damn sure like to end their suffering.

Right on...

>Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW
NOT
ENOUGH

>trying to make Sup Forums feel guild

Are you faggot or what?

Open Borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.......

Those who abandon their homeland, their birthplaces in search for an easy life must be ready to face the karmic justice. A man must stay where he was born and try to improve his homeland. A man is who flees to leech off foreigners is a traitor and deserves death.

>Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW in the mediterranean sea

Those are rookie numbers. We need to pump those up!

Its actually pretty great that the libya route died today and NGO taxi services like MSF stopped their illegal activities now over the next 5 years we will start deporting and all be good happy days again, and this time we dont have to worry about America putting preasure on us because America is about to go to war with multiple countries and be more divided then ever.

>Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?
I have. The only way to stop their suffering is to return them to samsara.

Not understanding how NATO works...

>hundreds
>not millions

Nato is weaker then ever currenty and Russia China arent going to war for North korea who posses nothing of value, nor will they go to war over venezuala we might get dragged in still doesnt mean we actual have to fight their wars most likely we will be doing logistic assistance.

Men and men

The only way to prevent them attempting a dangerous crossing is to remove any incentive to attempt it. If you care about them you'll call for all attempts at illegal migration to result in confiscation of any money and valuables and returning of the migrant to the suspected point of origin with the vessel being destroyed or disabled afterwards.

It is not our duty or obligation to care for these subhuman niggers. You cannot, no matter how hard you try, provide for millions of million of illiterate niggers who will never assimilate and will never work.

What makes those niggers on the boats worth more than those who stay in Africa? What gives them the right to live in Europe but not those who stayed? Shouldn't they also have the chance for a nice place to live? Watch this video and then kill yourself you dumb shill fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=TehIAwR5yXA

No, stay in your damn country and if it's shit try to make it better.... or at least don't reproduce like rabbits

>why don't you have any compassion for those who need help

Here's a tip faggot: the help they need is NOT allowing them to come to Europe to be welfare leeches.

>"give a man a fish and he eats for a day; teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

My grandfather studied economics at the university of Chicago: what the third world needs is DEVELOPMENT not mass movements into better countries.

When you take people out of the third world and allow them to move enmasse to first world countries, you're essentially taking potential members from the labor force and consumers from that economy out and transposing them into another economy. Without those people in their home countries they cannot spend their own currencies and make their currency and economy stronger.

The migrant crisis is literally KILLING the third world AND the first world. These people need to stabilize their own homelands and make them great again, not abandon it like a burning home and flee to another man's castle; that isn't sustainable.

If (((they))) really wanted to help them, they would be participating direct foreign investment rather than turning them into welfare leeches.

Implying they are men

Says the beaner...

The correct term for them are Apefugees so i guess you are right they arent men.

>people

OP, look at the people in that ship. Just look. All of them are males in their 20s-30s. They're all fucking cowards who left their family to die in their shithole country. If they don't give a fuck about their family, they won't give a fuck about us. All they want to do is go to countries with refugee benefits, leech off of welfare and contribute nothing to our society. They WILL be the downfall of our society, and you know it well.

guys please for fucks sake, dont fall for this low effort bait. its a bot thread that pops up every day:

it continues with even more so please STOP and THINK and USE YOUR BRAIN! Do not reply to or feed the trolls! It bears repeating but I have to.

Please just sink that boat

Good. Burn the cargo.

Slide thread, same every day. Take your sage and fuck off.

Really couldn't care less.
If it was socially acceptable i would be down there sinking their boats myself.

Look at all those poor children migrants. We need to do something to help them!

They should put all that energy into building up their own country and economy. Digging wells and drainage systems and an infrastructure instead of lazily bailing and coming to a ready made country to destroy it.

Can I help them into an old sack full of scrap metal before shoving them in the sea?

no, pic related
saged

Men, CEOs, doctors, scientists, engineers...

Isn't that literal human trafficking?

Nah, if it was the coast guard would do something!

Why dont you instead lobby have Soros' NGOs stop paying and encouraging the filthy niggers to invade? (if you care about their welfare)

If niggers don't care about niggers why should I?

Men, guys, and fellas.

I don't give a single flying fuck.