Man: I want to go on a journey to some exotic, unexplored place
Woman: I want to have sex with black guy

>I'm independent person
Man: I'm finacially independent and can do what I want with my money
Women: I can have sex with anyone I want

>I have a history with that guy
Man: I have a beef with that guy
Woman: I had sex with him

>It's another pathetic whiny white boy thread.
They never end here it seems.

Females think with genitals and have no interest in things not directly related to copulation. It's not a news.

>unironiclaly liking Steven universe

What's it like to be a brain dead baby?

$10 says this poster is a white liberal

Women are niggers of the genders.
Not to mention, the vagina is a jewish bioweapon

Dont lump us together. Hes obviously some stupid nigger first.

Men like to have sex for adventures as well. If you really think the majority of men out on international vacations aren't hoping to score exotic pussy you're naive.

Women want to be lazy and enjoy all sorts of pleasures. Men wan't to activate the senses and test ourselves and if you don't your brain rots.

Why are you so upset at women, Vanya? Did your crush fuck a Chruka or something?

It looks like you lost 10 bucks.

do not reply to misogynist threads, just report them so they get moved to /bant/ and hopefully the OP banned. Do the same for any obvious non white who makes implicit race mixing statements

bump for thruth. women only think about sex because they are baby factories by nature. nothing more nothing less.

There is nothing wrong with (white)women being baby factories.

Be honest, Sup Forums. How many women have you actually talked to in the last year? Family members don't count.

This is dangerously close to /r9k/ but it is very ironically true that women actually think about sex much more than men, unlike what they claim.
The difference is that men crave more for it but keep it in check.

> implying you wouldn't plow Lapis Lazuli

how does it feel to be a homosexual, user-kun?

Upset? It's like being upset that water is wet. This is now humans are, we have to live with it. The only people who are upset by this is those who for some reason expect females to have full human mind, such as OP.

men literally feel shame for jerking off because its too easy. it also make them sick and beta if they do it too much

You fucks never get tired, do you?

We need the patriarchy
Womens right was a mistake

These r9k threads are fucking cancer, go back you autistic loner.

Women are nothing but a resource
They will manipulate and betray ANYONE to save their own skin or reach their own personal goals

I don't believe that you were such a misogynist from the start. Something obviously triggered you.

Tired of what?

Let's not forget that women are one of the main reasons why the Roman Empire fell
When given the freedom, women will do anything for their own personal gain have have no remorse for their own or others future
This is why islam is spreading so fast, because they keep their women in check

I've been driving for a rideshare and it shocks me how willing women are to spend others' money while the rest of society cleans up after them and earns more for them to mindlessly spend

Stop trying to divide the genders. Women are just like us men, they are harassed with sexist media and normative tv-shows on all fronts.

>the vagina is a jewish bioweapon
fucken brilliant.

wtf i love jews now