Anyone here who claims that he is justified is either confused about the situation or is an outright shill

Anyone here who claims that he is justified is either confused about the situation or is an outright shill.
This attack credited to the alt-right was a setup from the beginning to influence the opinion of both the public and those in our government on the Alt-right in a negative way. Claiming this attack was justified and that he is "/Ourguy/" plays right into the hands of those who staged it.

It's justified. Breivik, mcveigh, roof, they did nothing wrong. A good commie is a dead commie. I'm tired of hypocrite like you who thinks everything can be solved peacefully

>Suspect does not match the driver seen in video well
>Police helicopter "crashes"
>Police officer in "crash" looks suspiciously like the driver of the vehicle
>Police officer was an ex-military man who had training jumping out of helicopters into large bodies of water
>Large lake next to the protest and university, near the alleged crash site of the helicopter

white "people"

Will someone post the damn webm?

James G. Field - who is he?

Niggers were hitting his car with baseball bats, he is justified. Maybe if retards stay out of the street they wouldn't get hit by cars.
Of course when people got hit it was obviously BLM. Of course it was BLM in the damn street, every time!

>reddit damage control

Just own up to it you pussy. Be a man for once in your life. If you can't own this how are you gonna own up to the RWDS?

>credited to alt right
>complain on japanese fetish board
>too much of a pussy to visit neonazi websites
fag

Who gives a fuck about the goy
Dodge is /OurCar/

I hope many will follow his example and make libtards scared shitless. Maybe that way this mentallity will decrease in numbers and my country can be saved

Funny how all the cucks start shitting their panties when shit actually starts to go down.

Heather Heyer Was A Lard Ass Heifer and a Coalburner. Better off ded!

Two points:
1) When violent communism is tolerated and unpunished, reactionary violence is inevitable. JFK has a sagely quote on this topic.

and

2) There's footage of his car being attacked first. This has already gone from a slam-dunk lone wolf ideology of peace 'car attack' to a grey area that only a trial will decide.

It's a semi-justified outcome from a false flag operation, there is that better

hope you altright fags enjoy that prison buttsex

because jamal sure do

Stop worrying. This is just another event that nobody will give a shit about in a week. The people that would care about this are boomers and faggots of facebook and twitter, who wouldn't support the movement anyway. nothing can stop this movement.

Whether or not he did it on purpose, he was fully justified. Fuck you.

Agreed. What he did was unjustifiable. Fags need to stop praising this murderous piece of shit.

No such thing as bad publicity.

One person died after a driver in a riot accelerated. Nobody will ever care about the commie landwhale.

What normies will get out of this is
>It is now socially acceptable to be a white nationalist in public and their numbers are huge.

In fact, without the dead landwhale, chances are this would have been under media blackout so we get a lot of exposure this way. Plus, the more nazis march on the streets and the more commies end up getting pwned, the more it becomes normalized in the public conscious (like Islamic terror attacks) and stop caring.

Of course, not that I endorse violence yada yada. But the fact that we are getting publicity from this is a welcome surprise.

Anyways thoughts and prayers out to the departed and her pod.

deep state strikes again

he was braking before he hit the crowd, then they started trying to kill him, so he gained speed, then they tried to kill him again, so he reversed

Completely agree. It became clear when the driver was outed as a Jew.

But still.Dodge is really good looking car
I never realised that

This. The time for the long game was 40years ago it's time for blood now.

>he gets his attention by acting insane

par for the course, right, gramps

the ideology of
>personal responsibility

>hes white
>hes alt right

Must be staged what are the chances a guy who larps about killing jews whites and lefties would actually do it?? Omg so staged only blacks act like this.

Pol today..

>Anyways thoughts and prayers out to the departed and her pod.
>her pod
kek

So Behaving in the manor which is chief among the reasons you hate these other people is justified.. terrorist sympathizer

He is a fucking Jew. His mother's maidan name is (((Bloom)))-(((Meyer))). This is a blatant kike false flag.

This desu

Wouldn't be surprised if this was sponsored/funded/backed by Dodge to make their car get plastered all over the news.

good

>Possibly related.jpg

Yes I know mobilefag

If u support the murder of ppl because they think or look differently than you than you are less than any nigger or any muslim.. im not some leftie faggot but the moment we start supporting acts like this is the moment when mentally we are not any different than a terror organization.

And thr faggots wgocare saying its a false flag are eveb worse.. head in the sand shills

At least change your flag. Templar are know for killings.

Well of course, we've known Antifa likes to hit their own members and pull the, "Stronk victim card".

He was being attacked by niggers with rocks, he had every right to defend himself.

boomer

>violence is bad
>uses THAT flag
Do you have any idea what occurred under that banner?

Op here. Youre wrong. The intention of this thread is to stop talking about him being /ourguy/ and start talking about the shady shit happing behind the scenes. Praise him all you want, fine. But be warned that this is probably part of a plan that will lead to our ruin.

We've seen over and over highways blocked and cars attacked by BLM. I suspect this is the case here. Still we don't know.

In any case this incident was probably avoidable and he just panicked and overreacted plowing through the crowd - it seems implausible he went there with the intention of smashing his car into people.

Something may have happened to him that made him think he had to flee the area and that the pedestrians were liable to attack him so he felt he had to punch out of the crowds, failing to give the new group of pedestrians he ran into the chance to not attack him.

Well, honestly we've seen Antifa run over their own members because they like to pull the, "Stronk victim card".

This quite frankly.
I suspect this event was a case of controlled opposition.
What exactly do we know about Richard Spencer and his background?
Who the fuck thought it would be a great idea to march around at night with torches performing Nazi hand salutes?!?!

I am investigating this kikebook profile.

archive.is/Vd4oV

Feminists on facebook started spreading it last night. I am amazed that Sup Forums didnt found it, since we had James Alex Fields name hours before anyone else.

So far only Buzzfeed and Heavy garbage and similar sites reported on it.

This could easily be faked. They simply put pepe and fells memes on page to make it look like he was Sup Forums fag.

Try to dig more about this profile, try to figure out if it changed URL.

Only thing that mentions his name on this fb page is URL,

IF HE WANTED TO BE ANONYMOUS…. WHY USING REAL NAME IN URL?
(but he was clearly retarded so everything is possible)

This is screenshot of page.

It's everyone's right to do just that.

An user was witness to the take down of a driver yesterday. Another user put this graphic together.
Something is really fishy about this and it stinks like a setup.

He is probably a shill or new to the ' right ' .

Someone could easily do this to slander Sup Forums, pepe and all the memes.

And stupid lefites cant wait for shit like this to share in their echo chambers.

If this is the best they've got, then the alphabet agencies really are incompetent. It's only going to garner new recruits for the nationalists.

Implying it can't be justified AND a false flag.

Fucking newfag.

Wrong plates, tinted windows, witness account of a different driver than who was arrested, helicopter brought down in the area of the arrest. The man who is blamed is a patsy. There is a shadow government out there who wants us out of the picture. People need to stop cheering and realize how scary this situation is. What if, at another rally, we get an active shooter blamed on us? Will it stop?

Literally from a time when everyone was killing but it was long ago in a plce that isbt mu h different.

Here at home with our countrymen.. it should not be happening.. not over politics.

people blocking the road and surrounding cars : people attacking with weapons :: people holding a girl's arms : people raping the girl

If you're an accomplice in the crime, you're responsible for the whole crime. They weren't "just standing in the road", they were blocking the road to enable armed members of the organized antifa team to attack cars.

There was nobody in that street who wasn't a violent criminal. There's not one of them who deserves less than five years in prison, or who should have been safe from acts of self-defense.

Antifa are terrorists, not protesters. They came to this city to stop a peaceful, lawful assembly with violence, and they succeeded.

Im claiming that every man who is attacked by a mob of crazy communists has the right to flee.
Im no shill, Im not so much into conspiracy-shit but I saw that car attacked by Antfa before the driver hit anyone.
Thats enough for me to know, to not be angry at the driver. And to judge those Antifa-dumbshits as stupid terrorist who should be killed like their supporters too

>It's everyone's right to do just that.

Not saying for a second it isn't. I'm saying it was a terrible idea.

>a lone wolf attack is proof that the alt right is a conspiracy of nazi sympathizers who advocate for terrorism.

>meanwhile a group of blacks bum rushing a single individual in order to beat and rob him is proof that we need more money for them programs.

They've been whining about right wing death squads for a year now. They finally got what they wanted.

compared to this ....

>some guy punched me but i won't retaliate becasue that'd make equallly bad