He did nothing wrong. They were attacking him, and he wanted to get away

He did nothing wrong. They were attacking him, and he wanted to get away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FzpQEQZNLng
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He drove through an innocent crowd you dumb faggot

The mob was attacking him. He was only trying to protect himself.

Stop being a pussy, he did what we all should be doing.

Do you have evidence to back up These claims

wheres the proof?

He earned his red laces.
This guy gets it.

No communist is innocent.

You cannot get away from the majority America is not a white nation anymore time to die or drive out the Mexican menace.

In a defence situation

tru

>innocent crowd
>pelting his car with rocks, threatening to drag him out of his car and burn him to death with home-made fire extinguishers

Agreed. When I saw the events of yesterday it warmed my heart. The dream isn't dead yet. 88

He wasn't afraid dumbass. This is what happens when a low IQ fuckwad takes "kill all lefties" literally.

through a crowd of people, i don't care how strong or gay you are

>implying it's a bad thing

fuck terrorists

he looks like the type of guy to post trump pepes on his ifunny account

That's not how criminal justice works, children. If you accuse him of murder, you have to prove that he did it. He doesn't have to prove shit.

Protect himself from what, did you even watch the videos? Hes a disgrace to the white race and should be lynched. Why is pol even trying to defend him? Hes a fat unkempt slob

proof?

There may be some security video right before he started accelerating.

DINDU
I
N
D
U

Fuck off JIDF we all know the Bolsheviks were Juice

Yes, see posted videos. Especially the beginning. Mob ritualistically bouncing up and down around his car. He accelerates to get free. Ghouls still follow his car smashing back windshield with club. Is obvious he was in fear of his life and trying to escape.

That being said, we shouldnt talk so much about a dead landwhale who had it coming...
Thats how the Antifa controls the narrative -
Focus on 6000 rightwingers uniting, and the biggest event in that matter for decades so far.

>implying he did something wrong if he wasn't being attacked

gonna have to see proof

Proof delivered.
Evidence of car being attacked before any one in crowd is hit

Alongside him braking as he approaches this it is clear that he had no intention of harming anyone until he feared for his own safety, whereupon that became his primary concern and he attempted to escape the violent armed mob in any way possible.

Screenshot taken from this video
youtu.be/FzpQEQZNLng

There's footage of it that makes it pretty clear that it was just a chaotic mess. The car was being attacked and he was most likely driving recklessly because he was freaking out.

must be embedded in negroes genes to expose their chest when in combat mode

Want proof? Watch the fucking videos you fucking tosser.

He was not protecting himself. He drove down a hill which in his starting area had no protesters. I hope his murder charge gets bumped to First Degree because it's obvious that it is pre-meditated

He won't get murder considering the videos, but be ready for the most overhyped manslaughter trial.

You realize it's the accusation that has to prove things?

How about the video of him plowing his car into people like a dirty goat fucker?

We are better than that. If he did it on purpose: He shall be expelled from anyrhing connected to us. We do not endorse violence. If he paniced: spread it far and wide as we are dedicated to truth.

It was all a tragic accident. He was trying to leave town as quickly as possible because the police had withdrawn and BLM/Antifa had taken the streets. As he was leaving his car was pelted with rocks. Disoriented from the attack, he did not notice the blocked intersection and did not expect the street to be full of people. He tried to stop but it was too late. He was then attacked by an angry mob with bats. Disoriented, distraught, panicked and fearing for his life, he punched it in reverse attempting to flee to safety.

Sup Forums is KEKED

>asks fot race war
>asks for violence against Antifags
>gets what they asked for
>starts whimpering like they betas they claim to hate

abyway here´s the proof

He is a Nazi fascist and deserves to be punched for his crimes on top of any other necessary charges.

Wrong. You can see people chasing his car as he drives toward the crowd. He was attacked prior to what you see and the other video shows it.

You might be right.
They seem to be afraid of organized resistance.

The video gets him out of murder charges. He's still fucked.
I expect the cucked media to exclusively show edited 3 seconds videos of the moment of the impact, not showing him braking in front of road blockade and getting his car shaken up.

He's going to walk. You can clearly see that it was an unavoidable panic reaction when one of the vicious leftists hit the back of his car with something.

Pic related!

Fuck you faggot, he was avoiding personal danger from mob violence. He will walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

look at that smashed screen

>fire extinguishers
That's the exact opposite of a fire extinguisher.

No such thing as an innocent antifa. They all need to die, and the driver was doing a good thing.

I hope you're shot in a robbery by someone

Pretty much. I warned them ahead of time but they'll get what's coming to them.

They think Trump is going to protect them against law enforcement. The /ourguy/ bullshit will end.

wew

of course Im right,
We live with Antifa for decades not for a couple months like those Murifats

His mom trying to defend him... "“He had an African-American friend so ...,” she said before her voice trailed off. She added that she’d be surprised if her son’s views were that far right."

Lol, moms are always clueless about their children.

>alt-dindus

>He did nothing wrong.
You're half right. That man did nothing wrong.
Someone else did though.

Everyone knows moving without shirt requires less action points.
Dindus get a 200% Crit damage while sneaking as well

It's literally illegal to be an open communist in America. They are enemy combatants not citizens...68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844

That video is proof that a car accelerated into a crowd and nothing more. You have no proof that it was pre-meditated or malicious. You also have no motive.

I'd find those before you start crying murder.

The real question is, who gives a shit?

It is clear several people were prepared for violence but planning to commit violence is another thing.

They will check his computer/cell phone for anything like "some of you are alright" that would show premeditation.

The intersection before the crowd may have security cameras showing what lead up to the incident.

This. He is innocent.

This one is more pathetic than pizzagate

It's cloud reflection, show the big pic not the thumbnail.

>dethop
What did he mean by this?

>Nigger
>Lifts, looks manly
>Redneck
>Beer belly, manlet to boot
Hmm... Really makes the ganglia kickstart

but he accelerated into the crowd first at an incredibly high rate of speed.

He is the same as a filthy fucking muslim

So it's just a coincidence that a helicopter that happened to be nearby crashed and exploded?
Good to know, for a minute I thought the deep state orchestrated a terrorist attack against americans to justify internet censorship and a national guard crackdown on right wing political speech.

Here's the part where antifa starts chimping out and smashing the guy's car.

This clip is going to be what gets him acquitted

No it doesn't.
You're just defending him regardless of what he does because he hurt people you don't like.
Just like liberals do with antifa and blm.
He drove that car up to the crowd, knowing what it would come to. Once or twice, he braked and steered slightly around to give plausible deniability, but at the end of the day, if he was going to run people over, he wouldn't have driven his car right up to the crowd.
You'll still defend him though. You'll defend every act of violence against liberals, and they will defend every act of violence against conservatives.
You're all scum. Everyone is scum.

Holy shit, all of your points are retarded.

>see protester
>think youre allowed to punch him because you read some mean stuff on the internet posted by someone else entirely
lol

Then it should be no problem to resolve, properly, out in the open, with multiple expert analysis and all things considered, just like they always do.

I can't stop watching it, pure Americana

These leftucks and niggers obviously had malicious intent.

You are cute :)
But let´s talk about the Unitiy we gathereed at that event - You remember when all the right wings were fighting each other about stupid things - Now we came together in thousands, no figghting amongst us - and also a couple broken Antifas.
I call that a great day

He is driving down a street obviously blocked by people, there is no reason he couldn't have not backed up long before he got to the crowd.

>I only want to genocide all nonwhites. Looks like you have some growing up to do
Lol

Easy, Holden Caulfield; save it for the family therapist.

how it clearly show he rammed into them at best he get some charges reduced cause the reverse was understandable and caught on video

People are only seen chasing his car after he has hit the crowd

HE DID NOTHING WRONG
NIGGERS WILL BE NIGGERS

HE DID NOTHING WRONG
NIGGERS WILL BE NIGGERS

HE DID NOTHING WRONG
NIGGERS WILL BE NIGGERS

HE DID NOTHING WRONG
NIGGERS WILL BE NIGGERS

who are you quoting

>We do not endorse violence
Speak for yourself, Hans

Afraid of getting run over? Don't stand in the middle of the fucking street. Afraid of getting your car pelted with rocks? Don't drive through downtown where crazed protesters wait to vandalize shit. Everything that happened there could've been prevented

There was damage to the back of his car beforehand you mong, he was breaking. The possibility that this was premeditated is dwindling and it's dwindling fast. The Antifa monkeys ruined another day.

the right would lose. we've no fighters and no organization. the left has mobs that can swamp an airport and close down interstates within an hour.

Gotta love the Alt Right doing ISIS tactics. Cause thats not fucking hilarious.

>Don't drive through downtown where crazed protesters wait to vandalize shit
So you're saying we should bow down to violence where it's encountered.
No.

its so beautiful

How come American Nazis look even more degenerate than their German counterparts?
Ab ins Brausebad mit euch ihr Rotnacken

>Car slams into people, possibly killing them
>people attack the car, which has possibly killed their friends
If you can't understand why someone would react like that, I don't know what to say. If this was a leftist car running into right wingers, they'd be shooting it with automatic weapons, guaranteed.

Plug your ears, close your eyes, and keep chanting that while you rock back and forth. I'm sure it will work, Adolph.

>high rate of speed.
How did you determine his rate of speed? How fast was he going? How do you know? He could have been going within 5 miles of the posted speed limit (25-30 in most cases).

>Sup Forums defending chimp'd out lefties in the first place
What have you become?

And who might you be? A dedicated right winger? Nice try faggot.
The left has mobs that can easily be mowed down, as in the situation we are discussing, you stupid faggot. Interstates are easily cleared up when you plow with an 18 wheeler. It's already being made legal in the US to run over protesters blocking traffic

I know but ten years ago they were ripping each other apart (Antideutsche vs. Antiimperialisten).