What does nu-Sup Forums thinks about the zimmerman case?

What does nu-Sup Forums thinks about the zimmerman case?

Other urls found in this thread:

lordkalki.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-was-a-worthless-nigger-thug-who-got-what-he-deserved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if he didn't wanna be shot dead then his ancestors shouldn't have invented guns

the spindly little nigger treyvaughan deserved it

>inbred honkie stalks and shoots dead an aerospace engineer on account of the color of his skin
>Sup Forums is okay with this
fuck you racist idiots.

>the zimmerman case?
what is it?

A lot of wrongs that lead to a big wrong that was justified tbqh.

nah i don't think it's justified still

Zimmerman was wrong to shoot.
He wasn't in immediate danger, he could have easily disarmed him without the use of a firearm.
But Sup Forums is full of edgy larpers roleplaying as people that revel in the death of "niggers" and therefore praise Zimmerman.
To me he's just another trigger happy hick.

>Trigger happy hick

He's Hispanic. Glad you're well informed. And don't just circlejerk bullshit you hear from lefties.

One less nigger.

He was obviously white since he was in a position of power over a poor defenseless African-American child.

A proud, red-blooded American Latino would never have oppressed the Skittle-loving tyke by stalking and murdering him.

zimmerman was in fear for his life. i don't blame the guy. now should he have followed trayvon? ehhh...no. it was a shitty situation. and at the same time you could also ask if trayvon should have turned around and started fighting the guy.

2 Idiots 1 Gun

Did you watch the trial? I did. Martin re-engaged Zimmerman and lost when he saw his gun and tried to disarm Zimmerman.

Trayvon was innocent

2nd best time I've ever had on Sup Forums

was this case really the beginning of the end for the media?
or just another waystone?

>he could have easily disarmed him
Uh ... no, Kees. Zimmerman was a manlet, and the ape sat on top of him, bashing his head on the concrete. You can die from this.

That's why they acquitted the spic and let him go.

Didnt adam lanza do something here too?

A manlet mexican defended himself against 6ft 4 thug & poxs went out & attacked Caucasians because of their racist hatred of people with white skin.

Travon was a thug, Zimmerman was a community watch and an idiot following him for suspicious activities even thought police told him not to, Travon attacked him and after a struggle Travon was shot

Zimmerman lost sight of him and started returning to his truck. Martin turned around and initiated a second encounter and assaulted Zimmerman, trying to take his gun. The trial was ridiculous. The defense was using all the facts and the prosecution was trying to put doubt in the case. Usually it's the other way around.

Those were the good ol days.

3/10
Use nigger vernacular like "based" next time and people will bite. Us nonwhites love nigger vernacular

Be ready for ZimZam 2: electric boogaloo with this dude and his car of peace.

Zim killed a hideous Dindu thug (who King Nigger called "son") who was caught with Drug recipies (search Trayvon and Dextrometorphan) and nearly KILLED Zim. (if not for the Gun, Zim would have had his Head mushed into the Pavement) Zim got rid of another Dindu, who had he lived, he (Dindu) would have been a Rapper making Songs (and a jew making Shekels over it) about killing Whitey, or just another Drug Dealer. either way, im glad Tray Tray couldnt Flim Flam the Zim Zam. (too bad Zim was a Beaner though, like the Puerto Rican OP)

lordkalki.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-was-a-worthless-nigger-thug-who-got-what-he-deserved/

>He wasn't in immediate danger
>head was being bashed into the pavement when zim zam drawed

Cant flim flam
The zim zam

Is there a video of it?

he a good boy dindu nuffin

I guess it doesn't really matter what happened. We'll never know so Zimmerman may or may not be innocent but he can't be found guilty either. It just got way too much attention and became a race thing what with people protesting like fools by wearing hoodies.
I guess you could be edgy and say
>another dead nigger
But while life does matter, at the end of the day, shit like this happens and people die.
That's why I don't fucking care about some dumb nigger getting killed. It's not even a race thing.

No, Traytray didn't have any friends with him at the time. Otherwise you probably could have found it on Worldstar.

A Mexican shoots a Black kid, so Whites have to pay!

zimmerman nigger and proven hero, bants.
trevon nigger and pile of shit, no loss.

Zimmerman dindu nuffin, Trayvon didu sumfin

Absolutely.
Positively.
Can not.
Flim-flam the Zim-zam

>long history of thieft and drug use
>high as fuck when he got shoot
>wanna be gangster trying to buy a gun
Seems clear to me. A typical nigger attacking someone, in this case for fallowing him.
Zimmerman was in the right.

What pisses me off most is that media tried to ignore the fact Trayvon was caught stealing shit multiple times, was suspended form school for same reasons as well for attacking other kids, and was high as shit on night of attack. Had long history of violence already at his age, and yet it seemed like an attempt to shift blame from parents and the school to pretend he was a perfect student.

This was one of the biggest redpills for me, personally. Comparing the media's reporting on the incident with Sup Forums's, I was shocked by how different they were (no surprise, since Sup Forums is just insane and racist, right?). But I reserved judgement and watched most of the trial live with Sup Forums anyway...

...And it turned out that Sup Forums was right about everything. All the witnesses, every piece of evidence, made it more and more clear that Zimmerman was justified.

I was shaken, but what really drive it home was the media. "Oh, they got some things wrong," I told myself. "Mistakes happen. I'm sure they'll update their reporting in the next broadcast." But the narrative never changed. It barely even shifted. How was it possible that an anonymous image board full of unemployed racists was giving me more accurate information than the professional news media? Were they just incompetent, or did they have an agenda so deep-rooted they would intentionally twist the truth to support it?