Her name was Heather Heyer

This is the woman that fat sack of shit murdered.

Stop defending that beta cuck, he's a fucking moron.

I'm a nationalist, and I'm outraged by this lunacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DRufb
youtube.com/watch?v=iJAI2d-W_PE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here he is, back left, with the double-chin.

Fuck her and fuck you.

S

I thought that fat sack of shit was the victim?

This guy is the epitome of a fucking LOSER who is drawn to white nationalism, not by principle, not by reason, but by SHEER DESPERATION.

If you want to have any fucking hope of effecting positive change, you need to stop locking arms with these bottom-feeding scum. They're more effecting at stifling the nationalist cause than ANY LEFTIST.

just look at all this blubber

Are you mad brah?

Try eating a dick, faggot.

Nobody cares about that stupid bitch protester except whiny fags like you and the rest of Plebbit.

He looks like McGee from NCIS

oh, thats where the airbag went!

so a white chick died because of a burguer? Sad!

Solder of the left went to combat and got killed and I am supposed to care? Don't show up to a fight and expect not to get hurt.

One of many hopefully.

DIE BITCH

YOU ARE WITH US OR AGAINST US

S

>I'm a nationalist

No you're not. You mourn the death ennemy of your nation.

mirin mass

With that attack, not only did he ruin the rest of his mediocre life, he created thousands of times more enemies of nationalism than he hurt/killed.

The damage he inflicted will be in the millions, which white taxpayers will have to pick up the bill for, not to mention the loss of Heather Heyer's career/future children, and the cost of his trial and confinement.

So no matter how much of a useless, fat, lib she was, you're incredibly short-sighted if you think this is a positive development.

Does anyone know her views on free speech?

Asking for a friend.

Her name was Coal Burner

So many shills, so little time.

I guess we should all give up then. Good idea (((user)))

>all those skinny people that got bounced around but because they took moderate care of their bodies physics allowed their bones and flesh to protect them like it should
>fat fuck is literally am immovable object so her insides are liquified against her wall of fat when the car hits her
LITERALLY
SUICIDE

This, the MSM is going to have a 24/7 circlejerk about this for the next week hyping it up as if someone literally killed the President or something. While in reality, majority of americans have not heard this news or necessarily care for that matter. Its not going to sway their political opinions, its only going to make people double down and align with whichever side they agree with.

she didn't deserve to die

But all the capitalists are Jews. Even now after the USSR fell all the wealthy Russian oligarchs are Jews.

She was a nazi and a hitler.

Fuck that nazi bitch, YES SHE DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL!!

>Leftist coalburner
>Not deserving to be run over.

Pretty. I would have given her my love

Trump loves Jews himself. The white house is full of Jews.

no wonder his bumper was destroyed

>unless you're not running people over with your car, you've "given up"

Fucking moron.

>

I'm glad she's dead.

>i swear he loves jews guys don't mind the fact he hasn't done anything for them and none of them voted for him!

I see kike shills are still here. Time to abandon the board for the next few days

sage btw, and killl yourself

Who gives a shit

>defending chimp'd out lefties
Some next level trolling

A sexy, vibrant, sassy, beautiful woman was taken from us all yesterday.

>murder
Getting ahead of yourself moron.

She didn't deserve to die, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is plenty of evidence that points to self defense and reckless driving.
Meanwhile less than a week a libshit MURDERED a Trump supporter and yet leftists being the ultimate hypocrites they are pay no heed.

When are they gonna release proof that he plowed into those people on purpose?

As it stands now, it looks like antifa is responsible for getting their own people killed by attacking the car driver and causing him to panic and crash into them.

The mayor and police chief need jailed too

>y-you don't win by killing your enemies goys!

You're talking to sociopathic cultists here, OP. I think they're past the point of reaching by anything other than a miracle.

How'd the IRA win?

I hope hear bodyparts where flying around! ^^

Leftists dying is fun

You're telling me a fat whale bought a ticket for $500 to die in a protest supporting cultural marxism and globalism??? You faggots are out of control.

Take a fat communist to a protest . They can only walk on the street and can’t dodge a challenger. It usually takes a crane to get them to the hospital.

Did she think her fat would stop the car?

What I don't understand is how your lives turned out so badly that this is fun to you. Do you really not understand that normal people don't get off on writing this sort of shit? Politically incorrect is one thing. Writing Ted Bundy/ISIS-tier screeds is another.

>every group has an idiot
if we start to shun people who dont look/act to our standards, you'll soon find out there will be nobody left.
also UKbro, save your energy you've got enough problems on you're side of the pond.

“Oh ye Beings from Above, Oh ye Beings from Below! Phantoms riding the breasts of men, ye of the crossroads and of the great highways,wanderers beneath the shade of night! And ye from the Abysses of the West, on the fringes of the Twilight, dwellers in the caverns of obscurity, who rouse terrors and shuddering: and ye, walkers by night whom I will not name, friends of the Moon;and ye intangible inhabitants of the world of night, Oh People, Oh Denizens of the Tombs, all of you approach and be my witnesses and my respondents! Let the hand raised against my form be withered! Let them be destroyed who attack my name,my foundation, my effigies, the images like unto me.”

I'm glad she is dead.
Just think about who she had to be to stand in that crowd.

shes a big guy

Her future mulatto babies would have become criminals.

The only thing I regret is that he didn't kill more.

ITT Rednecks
Ab ins Brausebad mit euch Weißbimbos

It wasn't premeditated shill. It's over, pack up, go home.

That face and body. Fucking trickery.

Nope, her name was Roberta Paulson

Women are wicked cunts

Wait, did you really think the whole RWDS thing is just a joke and we won't start killing you degenerates eventually? Seriously?

What does it smell like, /pol?

Jeremiah 18
1The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD saying, 2“Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will announce My words to you.” 3Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. 4But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make.

5Then the word of the LORD came to me saying, 6“Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Behold, like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel. 7“At one moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to uproot, to pull down, or to destroy it; 8if that nation against which I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent concerning the calamity I planned to bring on it. 9“Or at another moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to build up or to plant it; 10if it does evil in My sight by not obeying My voice, then I will think better of the good with which I had promised to bless it. 11“So now then, speak to the men of Judah and against the inhabitants of Jerusalem saying, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds.”’ 12“But they will say, ‘It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.’

I never thought any of this was a joke. What I'm saying is that I don't understand how your lives turned out so badly that this is how you seek satisfaction.

Driver was crazy mofo but i dont care about dead commies.

Did she have a coronary from the excitement or did she actually get hit?

I doubt anyone here is going to throw him under a truck for what he did, it wasn't his fault and she was a liberal fat sjw. Literally nothing was lost i guess she chose the wrong side to be on at the wrong place at the wrong time.

She died for Israel. G-d bless her.

Fat ugly nigger loving scum. Good riddance. I wish he had killed more fat ugly slutty pigs.

kys summerfag, have some fucking respect

this

I wonder if she was paid 25 dollars a hour to be there, would be pretty shitty dying for 25 dollars a hour..
This organisation put out a ad for Actors and Photographers Wanted in Charlotte around 6 days ago.
archive.fo/DRufb

>I'm a nationalist, and I'm outraged by this lunacy.
Oh yeah? Well I'm a communist and I think her death was totally rad.

Umm, no, she died BECAUSE of Israel, not for Israel.
I think you should read those verses CLOSERLY.

At least that fat degenerate didn't take a gun to a baseball game. Oh wait, was I not supposed to mention that?

it's called natural selection, have you even heard of Charles Darling

who cares?
Americans kill everyday people around the world and no one bats an eye

so was it the one in teal or pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJAI2d-W_PE

But you're all Nazis! Anyway, I think it was an accident.

Shut up faggot.

You're fucking joking right?

Or are you merely shit posting? Hello!

WTF were they doing in the middle of the street anyway? Either it's an allowed protest march, then cops block off the roads and traffic. Or it's not, it's an illegal protest. Then you might get run over.
Which she did.
Lesson learned.

Oh, so the purpose of the false flag was to generate a martyr who could play the role of Seth Rich on the left.
Wait a moment... Seth Rich WAS on the left!
It's almost like leftists will literally kill each other for political purposes.

This.

The ACLU is gonna sue the shit out of that city.

I don't get it. how did she die? blunt force trauma? was she hit on the head or something?

i'm not sure how fast the car was moving but others didn't die. she had a very wide body loaded with fat so i'm surprised it didn't soften the impact

Not one bit.

she gets fatter and fatter with every picture posted of her

>Heather 'Heyer dead now'
>Heather 'Heyer going to want to get out of the street'
>Heather 'Can't Dodge the Charger' Heyer
And on and on.

I'll never understand how people's shoes fly off.

>if your enemies die they win

niggers don't tie their shoes

>love
>solidarity
>black lives matter
This is Soros protester starter pack.

But there are sandals too. With straps and stuff.

Hnnnngh gotta get me some of that boipucci..

But there are sandals too. With straps and stuff.

We told everyone, when we saw peoples' cars getting jacked up by blm, and people getting snatched out their cars and their pants torn off, that this shit was gonna happen.
The right tried to warn them. Sup Forums especially. I remember.
"Don't fuck with my car nigger, who knows wtf someone might do if you do. People will not put up with this shit forever!"-This was the popular view on Sup Forums, STILL IS.
We told them to stop. The left cheered them on.
Someone please tell me again...WHOSE FUCKING FAULT WAS THIS AGAIN?
(Imagine a Clayton Bigsby meme: That dirty coon was beating my hood!!)