Yo. Give me a tldr on AirForce 2 or whatever it is you call it

Yo. Give me a tldr on AirForce 2 or whatever it is you call it.
>inb4 you shouldn't have posted that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWxiyuDAE3U
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it have snacks? A self destruct button? A crash into a building button? Eject crew/passengers button? A go to space button?

oh great alone again and quickly losing my "focus"
i hate this part

What? Is that Nevada?
Timestamp please

The CIA nigger itt posted it one of them got mad he did it

Who was using it? State affairs? Bump for curiosity

>inb4 banned for offtopic and v& irl
thanks I guess?

Some CIA nigger posted albeit rereading it I'm not sure it's AirForce 2 but some scanner plane or decoy.
Still tho I feel there's something fascinating inside for some odd reason.

I don't think it has any of thos buttons, but it probably has snacks. I think its just a replacement in case soemthing happens to air force one

Youll be alright buddy

Christ this disconnection is boring me. It's like when the other thread 404'd a part outside of me died or got depressed.
No, no it's not dead just sad. Why so serious?
There's stuff to do.

When life gives you lemons squirt them in someone's face.
youtube.com/watch?v=zWxiyuDAE3U

I know this sadness or sense of dread isn't mine. Whoever you are if you're ITT please stop doing it.
If it's because I posted this then sorry? Just stop feeling so dread jeez. It's infectious you know.

Come on. Cheer up. After every thunderstorm there's always a sunny day maybe even a rainbow.

Hope you feel better user

it's not AF2 but yeah they generally slide me when i post a pic of the craft

We're getting there. Whoever it is they should calm the fuck the down unless they're in a life threatening situation or raped or something.
Dunno.
I know it's not me because first it felt like it was at the back of my head and later engulfed my head and my heart started to weight heavily.
Perhaps it's regret? I don't know. I've got no idea what the fuck is going on anymore but it's happening(no meme intended).

thats not air force 2

thats a gulfstream we use for 4-stars

Yep. Remember this. It's the proto/neo version of the swastika.
Swastika= Incomplete/Broken Cube.

You were already told in the other thread what the plane is for. It scouts routes and destinations of where the POTUS will be traveling weeks in advance. What is involved with that is debatable. Id imagine they scout the terrain, look for potential threats, map shit out, do all sorts of air safety stuff. Idk, anything you could imagine being potentially done to ensure the presidents safety has absolutely been thought of and put into action. Things you cant imagine are being done to make sure he remains safe. You need to remember these are people who have only one purpose in life (keeping the president and other VIPs safe) and they have practically unlimited money and assets to achieve that goal.

Interesting but really nothing spectacular. Its just procedure. Youre not going to get any solid info on how the secret service protects the president with their fancy secret squirrel shit because its all classified as fuck. If you could get that info, anybody could - and then those procedures would be obsolete.

also, much beer drinkage

Well sorry for saying this but isn't it a little dumb to be posting that around? I mean let's say someone is planning to shoot the down the president won't they start by attacking/hijacking that plane or it's crew secretly and relaying false data?
Not saying false flag I guess... but
Even if that scenario seems unlikely won't you end up in trouble if it does happen because you were informing and directing attention to it?
Bad luck and all

No? I can say whatever the fuck i want, my speech is protected by the first amendment. Nothing im saying is classified and even if it was, im not sworn to secrecy. The person who leaked the info would be the one getting utterly assfucked, not me. If i put out some heavy classified shit, i absolutely would be visited by whatever government agency is responsible for handling the info and questioned. That doesnt make me guilty of anything - it just means they would want to know how the fuck i got the info.

Anyways its all moot because this isnt exactly secret. Obviously other nations and interests know about shit like this. If they dont know directly, they assume it exists and they just dont know about it yet. Again - ANYTHING you can think of on how to protect the POTUS and other VIPs has been thought of already and pit into action. Things you never conceived and cant imagine are put into action already. ANYTHING you can think of that could potentially be done or used to harm the POTUS has been already thought of, analyzed, and a countermeasure developed for it.

The groups responsible for keeping the pres alive have basically no other purpose in life. They dont take people off the street. These are very intelligent and motivated individuals, and they are trained in perhaps the best methods on planet earth, along with being given equipment so sophisticated that we dont even know it exists. There is no such thing as "too expensive" or "too difficult".

This is common sense shit dude. Im a nobody. There are hostile people who study this shit religiously (just like how our armed forces study our enemies) and they all know far more than we ever will. When you get into all this sort of secret squirrel shit you stop operating on what you know to be fact - you operate on what you can assume to be possible. If you can be thought of, chances are it can be done. And if it can be done, it IS being done.

I don't don't think you get it. I'm not saying you would be punished(but seeing as people keep getting suicided in america over the smallest things constantly happens maybe a little more than Europe).
The problem here is that the less of a detailed mental image people have on certain subject/object the more less they can pose a threat to it be that threat and action purposeful or not.
In a way you're eroding security on a more subtle and invisible level but still enough for something tragic to happen.
In the end it's your funeral.
Bad luck in other words.

Its DIA

Just had a flash-vision. Someone got arrested for something. But was it me? Was it related to this thread? More insanity? I don't know.
They talked on the news about it too.

it has ham and cheese sandwiches and a big laser

Take a walk, man.
chill.

>take a walk
It's getting dark plus nothing to do
Still lately I've been having these "flash dreams" while awake. Feels like for a second or two I relive something but it hasn't happened and in first person. The problem is that I don't know if it's me or not since I could be trying to replace the missing info(people/place's identity) with my own present ones. Like trying to paint a picture with colors you don't have.
I'd say it's Dejavu but it's not. Doesn't feel anything like that at all and I haven't had it in a long time

>chill.
Might go play some TF2 in a minute or so

Or maybe it happened but the whole experience isn't mine and just catching up?

>Still lately I've been having these "flash dreams" while awake. Feels like for a second or two I relive something but it hasn't happened and in first person
Deja Vue. If you view the universe as a multi-linear timeline (eg. Titor) then its to be expected as world lines are converging. Its not you experiencing these thing but other you's. Ask /x/

>Might go play some TF2 in a minute or so
Go to a pub and play some pool or have a few beers. It will make you feel better than sitting in your room.
Ignore this post, dont want to sign in to YT.
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdyGLCXz_4

>Go to a pub and play some pool or have a few beers
Hah you wish. I hate being physically around people.

Alcohol sometimes makes me shortcircuit and my blood pressure skyrocket.

Probably to evacuate the President from a short runway.

>Deja Vue
I doubt you could relive days of experience with Dejavu and in just 1-2 seconds

ok enough of my belly aching gonna go score some frags

AF 2 is the vice president's plane and it's a 757. That's not a 757