Nazis are Terrorists

Nazis are Terrorists.

Let me say that again:
NAZIS
ARE
TERRORISTS.

That's not an argument. By having nazi values, you're not only anti-american, you're also anti-western civilization.
The nazis had planned to completely overthrow the ancient greek ideal of democracy, freedom, and sense of community.
You're exactly the same as the Daesh, if not worse, due to the fact that you have been leeching off the system since your unfortunate birth, whereas the daesh, at the very least, can proclaim to have been at the receiving end of the iraq war (whether that's true or not is subject to debate).

You're terrorists. You're un-american, un-european, un-western.
ISIS applauds you.

why are leftists so violent and barbaric?

Sugi pula futu-ti mortii matii de criminal.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

AntiFa verrecke. Wir wissen ja welchen Geistes Kind ihr seid.

Go play on Reddit you fag hole

Sage. Let me say that again. Sage

pol is racist and white supremist becuase they are children

Have a bump

>democracy, freedom, and sense of community.
The irony of this.
The democrat party drove away white communities, democrats rely on shitskins and illegal immigrant votes.

This should be said more often.

How is sharia law treating you Hans?

found a shill. What if I got paid to point out shills gettig paid to shill, it'd be epic

Typical brainwashed Germcuck indoctrinated by his schools and media.

>Nazis are terrorists
>Germany Flag

Hmm same can exactly be said of antifa.
So let's get rid of both!

"Nazis are terrorists"
t. Erika Clanton

NoNo

Shut up, fritz

>1 post by this ID
Sage goes in options field

WATCHOUT NAZIS WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

Fire meets water.
Water wins.

If only you knew how to use a translator more decently.

White communities drove themselves away, and fled to their suburban echo chambers.
These self-made exiles made it particularly easy for american white trash to keep fostering hate.
Your argument proves this, actually.

So you say that the Nazis orchestrated their all-out war so some pasty weeb can say that History is just propaganda?
How in the world is it even possible to be this dense?

I am here to fight hatred and racism, pol will go down. large groups are being assembled to take over pol as we speak. we are the new generation of web social justice warriors fighting for freedom and the american way... racists move aside!

Something about 13% of our population committing 52% of violent crime?

A white kid walking in a black nieghborhood has a hirechance of being robbed or shot than a black kid walking in a white one.

So how is it going shills? Every thread about Charlottesville is made by shills. "OH MY GAWD YOU GUIS DESTROYED CONSERVATISM OMG Sup Forums YOU NAZI HATE MONGERERS." So that is fun. So since the shills say that we personally, people sitting at our computer, can make people murder other people. My question is, can we do it again?

Let me guess, ISIS also applauds when you stop letting their deep cover terrorists into your country as "refugees"?

>can't even spell because
I think you might be the underageb& here.

>german pretending he knows America
Do you have a source for your claims that white communities were the reason they left democratic areas? Do you have any evidence to back up your claims? Or are you just going to pretend we don't notice your smug self-righteousness and entitled attitude?
Fuck off with this shitty thread, stop wasting the time of this board, you stupid faggot

>The American Way
So you are ready to kill minorities to make well-deserved room for white settlers? Good. thats awesome.

Leftists literally are terrorists, every last one. The entire ideology is about tearing down society as it was (it worked, amazingly well) and enslaving people forever.

>you're also anti-western civilization.
We ARE Western civilization.

>ISIS applauds you.
ISIS LOATHES US. You are on their side. You want their army in our nations. You want them to be defended and given special rights. While we want them out and as far away as possible so that they could NEVER harm anyone.

WAKE UP
TIME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

t. syrian rapefugee

Everything that pathetic nigger claimed was false. EVERYTHING. How predictable. The fuckers' brains can't discern fact from fiction. They're genetically incapable of it. They think TV shows and movies are real, for fuck's sake.

*Neger

>flag
Go back to being a furry and eating shit while Ahmed fucks your piss fetish gf

>be peaceful
>get called terrorists for ancestors/history
>get angry and fight
>get called terrorists
who cares anymore, it's all about winning

you are retarted?

you fucking neger

Rather be a Nazi (I'm not) than a commie. If nazis are terrorists, what are commies?

Kill yourself, you suicidal, emasculated, weak, pathetic German beta faggot.

Muss witzig sein n bisschen auf Sup Forums den Gutjuden zu machen, oder?

Geh ins Bett und drück deine negroiden Stiefkinder du Fotze.

>>sage