Robbie Rotten cleared of terminal cancer

Don't let your memes be dreams

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealLuigikid/status/896747786867265536
ruv.is/frett/lifid-er-nuna-0
twitter.com/stefanssonkarl?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coulda been worse - he could be Robbie Rotting right now. Anyway, all the best to the guy.

Red pilled me on this. You kids actually watch this shit?

Source?

Was on the front page of Icelands biggest newspaper. Here american source:

twitter.com/RealLuigikid/status/896747786867265536

OUT OUT OUT, GET OUT

>twitter.com/RealLuigikid/status/896747786867265536
I haven't found any other sources on this. Do you have more?

ruv.is/frett/lifid-er-nuna-0

Partial translation:

>
"I'm free from the disease, the cancer. The damn disease is gone. Until it comes back, whenever that will be, which will hopefully be never." says Stefán Karl Stefánsson about his life after two surgeries for liver cancer. "Life is now. It's almost a miracle that I'm still here."

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Not really. But he's one of the original viral sensations and one of the first internet memes way back from 2005ish

I don't know what it has to do with Sup Forums, but that makes me real happy!

Also, Steffan is a pretty chill dude and a dedicated actor.

I had a dream last night I killed him. Must've been a way of God telling me his cancer is killed
Praise Christ

I'm so very happy about this. Not just because "lol ebin meme man" but because he is such a genuinely nice guy and now a huge inspiration of somebody beating all of the odds. I honestly thought any day I was going to read about his passing.

Happy happy days if this is indeed 100% true.

Sup Forums is happy about this guy who literally no one born before 1995 knows, but you guys want an American War Hero like John McCain who has devoted his whole life to public service to die from cancer? you fags should be ashamed.

A casual search shows that he has stage IV cancer, the most advanced stage, prior to death.
He is most likely in hospice.

He was cured of it bro. That's the point of this thread

We have no confirmation yet, but here's me crossing fingers.

You dont just bounce back from stage 4 cancer, something is fishy here

Great job Robbie. I knew you'd pull through!

>2005.
>First internet meme.
Jesus Christ newfags are stupid.

for me it was star wars kid... simpler times with AOL dial up lan

Anyone who doesn't know any 90s memes are newfags.

First time I saw what is now recognized as "meme" was the dancing baby, in a vhs tape.

>on his deathbed a month ago
>suddenly cleared

What the fuck

>Was on the front page of Icelands biggest newspaper.

Must be nice living in a country where that's considered important news

>Americans shocked to learn that European "commie" healthcare is vastly superior to American "capitalist" healthcare

You don't just get up out of bed and say, "LOL I'M CURED" with Stage 4 cancer and your entire family making posts that he's in his last days.

well sorry i was rockin newgrounds and the helicopter game at the time, still do.

>Implying it was not sheer will that cured him

He actually cured himself so he can fix his reputation, so he is not remembered as a meme anymore

>90s memes
wew, being this much of a newfags. where my 80's memesters at?

dancing baby.gif

step your game up

twitter.com/stefanssonkarl?lang=en
if this is his actual twitter, i hope he does die of cancer the ignorant moron

I wouldn't desire cancer on him or anyone, even if said person is a rabid SJW. It's an injustified ending. I can desire death, though.