Why is it more common for an atheist to shit on your beliefs than a christian to shit on your beliefs?

why is it more common for an atheist to shit on your beliefs than a christian to shit on your beliefs?

fewer people get into christianity for the purpose of feeling smarter than others

Well except for abortion laws. And gay adoption laws. And trans pissing in certain bathroom laws. And refusing to vote for people who don't go to church.

But other than that yea Christians dindu nuffin

shadilay

No they just get into Christianity for the purpose of boasting that they're better people.

Still, baseless arrogance is baseless arrogance, whether it's an atheist with a GED arguing with a priest with a masters who fucks little kids

>When you're an atheist and haven't told anyone in 8 minutes

But Christians by default think you are going to burn in hell for not following their doctrine.

How much harder could they shit on you.

not really

becoming christian is a far more profound philosophical decision than becoming atheist, which is 99% to bolster ego, be edgy, feel intellectually smarter

vast majority of people that become christians never mention it to others, vast majority of atheists will not shut the fuck up about atheism

becoming christian is a very personal decision
becoming atheist is a very public one

They are objectively better people though.
It's not who condemns you. You reject God by your own free will, and it is God who will pass judgement.
Very true

>except for what they consider murder
>and child abuse
>and sexual offenses
>and having their own voter preferences
jesus you read like a shitty book. I'm not even a jesusfreak but goddamn you make them look good.

atheists have no morality

She's a far left radical militant faggot supporter. Reprobated.

Christians likely respect your right to your own views

>Christians your rights
Not exactly. I'd support anti-blasphemy laws and sodomite reeducation "camps", and prosecution of most leftist thoughts.

>No they just get into Christianity for the purpose of boasting that they're better people
I have never in my life encountered this. Why does the fedora lie?

No, if a law states a non-Christian gets rights, I vote against it.

Do you see Christians voting pro-choice? Pro-fag marraige? Pro-free speech laws that lets devil worshipping non-Christians express their sinful beliefs?

Atheists are prideful chimps.

Because Atheist want reassurance that they are not going to hell every day by constantly trying to prove that hell dose not exist to everyone around them.

because you are religious and christians dont want shit in their cereal while the only thing different in atheists are the fact they can shit on your beliefs.
Why you have to focus on the negative things all the time? I could ask you why christians push their bullshit on me but you dont see atheists going door to door.

I've honestly encountered the opposite.
e.g.
Me: I'm honestly starting to feel a lot more agnostic than anything else
Priest: It's normal to feel doubt when growing in faith. I encourage you to figure it out through prayer.

The fedora mistakes us for Vegans.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

It's as if Christianity is being opposed on all sides, the true religion and the way to God through His Son our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Because Atheists beliefs are backed by reason, evidence, and probability. While Christian beliefs are based on nothing but a crusty old work of fiction, and 'faith'. People in glass houses don't throw stones usually. Religious people all live in glass houses when it comes to justifying what they believe and why. They simply have weak arguments, and thus don't go seeking debate, cuz they know they will be embarassed and shown for the idiots they are.

there are more theists for atheists to shit on than there are pagans for christians to shit on

Because christcucks are jewcucks who are the ones imposing the claim whereas fedoras crumble the claim to the ground shitting on the poor little jewcuck's parade.

Christians judge you based on who you are instead of your beliefs

lolno

ITT witch burners crying oppression