Prince George 'gay icon' article branded 'sick'

Prince George 'gay icon' article branded 'sick'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40898218

>An article in PinkNews, speculating that Prince George has become a gay icon, has sparked a formal complaint from a Northern Ireland politician.

>The online article was published after the four-year-old prince was photographed with his hands on his face in a helicopter in Germany last month.

>Jim Allister, leader of the Traditional Unionist Voice (TUV) party, described the article as "outrageous and sick".

>He has written to PinkNews demanding it withdraw the article and apologise.

>However, the chief executive of PinkNews, Benjamin Cohen, told BBC News NI he had "no intention" of removing the article

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-mum-daddy-dad-mummy-10978802
youtube.com/watch?v=WhAzssBuUKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Benjamin Cohen

Just a coincidence.

>age shaming
How bigoted. 4 year olds have every right to being sexually objectified as anyone else does

>Cohen
Every time

But he looks gay, I bet his balding father is pumping his boipuchi while his wife is on dark rod.

Common practice in royal family, his mother did the same.

>Sexualizing a child
That's fucking disgusting. As a gay I'm appalled fucks like these are accepted into the "community" and not thrown in jail.

the dirty fuckers

This kind of sick behavior is sadly no longer a surprise

Things like this are happening at an exponentially growing rate though.

Look at this article from a UK newspaper yesterday.

4 year old boy with two parents who express a gender other than their biological birth one, and are bringing the 4 year old up as 'gender neutral', including growing (his) hair long, feminine clothes, toys & hairstyles... And they named the boy 'Star Cloud'.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-mum-daddy-dad-mummy-10978802

Funny that how every boy raised as a gender neutral turns out looking like a girl. (((Pure coincidence)))

poland pls no

>gay
the kid is sperging out over a fucking helicopter, that's not gay

it's based as fuck, he knows helicopters are the future for the pedos writing these articles

i just love it when jews fall victim to their own shenanigans

*Eye rapes your 4 year old*

Yes his pose is campy there. No it does not make him a gay icon. Very distasteful.
If I find a pic of this writer with his right arm raised, would it make him a nazi icon? Dumbass.

Well his parents are both kikes..

Lol fucking northern irish bigots SCUM

>Cohen

Literally. Every. Time.

Names and addresses guys.
Let them never hear the end of it until they meet the end of it.

>Cohen

so we can send them a hummus sampler basket? fuck your reptile monarchy

Kid can literally afford his own helicopter. Just face it lads that sperg look was because he saw Mohammed grooming some children and he was jelly

>Northern Jewerland

>(((Cohen)))

>"gay icon"
>means gay pedos are fapping to it
>this is accepted now

meh, I dont care what they do in their privacy, as long as they stay away from actual children

this is actually a strong case against letting them adopt

I'd tell you to go neck yourself but your kind tends to do that eventually anyway or when you infect yourself with HIV.

Born eunuchs

Truvada. Sign of covenant

Jews organise thru women so everybody knows they play both sides. Pride marches ban jew symbols. They make no sense together. And jews and muslims are more similar than Christians. Who accepted them

homosexuals are mentally ill

>an internet article is representative of the views held by a group of people at large
This benjamin cohen is trash though.

he will be the one ordering helicopter rides for those degenerates

No such thing. Those are spiritual problems. Freud lies about bisexuality. Lies about mental illnesses because he's a kike. Xq28 gene. Where is your bodily evidence? Does he look faggy or not? Fucking deal. Fagginess means he's more based. But you don't know Bible nor history. Ofc you don't. The original degenerate jewess females made it this way

well spotted Hans. I have always wondered this too.

Also the ones that are born male are always the ones doing the serious transitioning, while the females just play dress-up, yet the females are the ones making the most noise about the whole thing.

Looks pretty gay is you ask me. And considering the entire British aristocracy/royal family is about as straight as a banana I predict he'll be sucking his way through boarding school pretty soon.

>muh guy and other guy doing what they want

I just think they are retards that don't do anything except chimp out and complain about stupid shit. The people from the most bumfuck redneck part of America are descended from these people, no coincidence.

>gays
>not pedos

>(((Cohen)))

>No such thing.
oh yeah sure no such things lets make a boy the mascot of homosexuality im sure its gonna roll well with people who are well aware of the LGBT's history with nambla and others

>aw what a cute girl
>noice!
>centipedos
>kiss of putin youtube video
>tory smith
>steele questioning the ages of the participants of the piss tapes
>grab em (my daughter's ass)
>epstein trial
>pedos and clovers and bears oh my!

how dare these bigoted faggots criticise the actions of a 4 year old... he has the same rights as everyone else and has the right to chose his gender whenever he wants... if the little boy likes to take dick up his ass then that's final! how dare they object against it? the kid has his own free will, and if he chooses to tale up his ass a 40 year old dick then it is HIS CHOICE. Fuck the homeopathy.

>star cloud

They fought eachother. We're not your straw men. The DUP and Tories are ruining the UK. Have no clue economically. Very unsafe place now

Don't forget this fine gentleman. Homophobe and Britain's most prolific paedophile!

Camp and born eunuch and looking faggy doesnt skip straight to the fake freudian defintion. Only for you. A pedo

>fought each other

yeah right thats why the LGBT today is making 8 years old be dragqueens and makes them twerk on the streets

You fuck in front of kids. Breastfeed. Do mardi gras tits. Do ping pong pussies. Gifs of you screwing inside wave pools. Got other things to do now bye. NOICE!

>(((((((((((((((((Cohen))))))))))))))))))

Sup Forumsisneverwrmong.tif

not an argument

you prove once again that you are mentally ill and incapable of holding a honest discussion

Fuck your mother

>(((Benjamin Cohen)))

Kys faggot and stop making false equivalencies.

>star of "david" on the flag of northern jew land

>implying george is really a boy

youtube.com/watch?v=WhAzssBuUKE

You caused all deaths and all sins. This is a place for demons. Go do voodoo magic nigger doctor

Not really funny, but studies show gay parents make gay kids. Its not something youre born with, especially not in this society with all the chemical shit that feminizes men with hormones etc.

The ultimate hormones are the female gender you dont use turkey baster but coat your manhood with

Wtf are you going on about?

Your niggerdliness

nice dogos

Come on /pol , the answer is to keep promoting articles like this. Elites are constantly trying turn everything degenerate. All the kids are gay now. Lol watching Hollywooders respond with "You sick alt right fucks, I mean not that there's anything wrong with my kid being gay and slobbing on scooter handles and shit. APOLOGIZE"

>ultimate hormones
leaf

You doing see niggers indoctrinating and diddling little boys like white faggots do.

The yellown stripes mean he is into pee play

piss tapes

In other news a Cohen just got arrested for going batshit on his family.

>Americans

He's 4