I'm going to be very honest with you Sup Forums, to tear down your idea of the redpill...

I'm going to be very honest with you Sup Forums, to tear down your idea of the redpill, I have been coming here for a few months now, and I want to tell you how you have changed me.
The entire time I've been here, the whole time watching you people talk, I have grown more as a person, but not how you would like.
I have lost all respect for the right, and gained more for the left. While I still know Antifa is retarded and this fucking stupid feminist/racial superiority/cis shaming/whatever the fuck else bullshit needs to die, I can honestly say I'd rather spend a day with one of those people than an hour with one of you.
Your hatred of freedom and self expression, your fucking cognitive failures as you try to explain away Hitler's absolutely mind numbing idiocy, your cheering for the dumbest president ever to shit in America's mouth, your ravenous hunger to destroy all social progress and drag humanity back to the dark ages, I have read your redpills, and not only am I unconvinced, but I have reached the point where I would sooner surrender the universe to the Jews rather than let you morons take over.
I very much look forward to the coming decades, as history has dictated, liberals ALWAYS win, and watching you falter and cry as your world is torn down will be orgasmically satisfying.
Your redpills don't work autists. Your worldview is broken, you're all fucking degenerates. Give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low effort

No u

you at the first stage, denial

stay a while and listen

sage. grow up.

SHARIAH BLUE FUCK OFF THANKS

>a few months
top kek fuck off cunt

I have. There is no dissonance in my mind. I hate you people. Its as simple as that, you're just straight up wrong, and it infuriates me that people still exist like you, people who can say "Well you know obviously this jew plot is just a distraction from the 4D chess which is a distraction from the secret master plan" and somehow everyone just agrees and says "this" like that fucking made sense. It hurts my brain.

I always love how you dumb fags get ultra triggered whenever someone pokes a hole in your thought bubble.

Poke a hole in the data next time you retard.
Your opinions mean nothing here.

I can't, thats the best part, not that there aren't holes, but if I do, it doesn't matter how much I cut your argument to ribbons, you'll just say the sources are all jewish shills and the MSM lied about the nazis and its all behind the scenes and George Soros and more stupidity on that level. You don't listen to facts or reality, you claim anyone who isn't fringe hardline Alex Jones meets Hitler crazy is a fucking jewish shill. Arguing with you is a useless endevour, you make up your own world out of paranoia and madness, reality has no basis around it.

Lol newfag

Not going to give up until you're all dead.
My political goals are now entirely focused on killing everyone and everything.

They always resist at first. But the seed is already planted in you. It's too late. The process of disintegration has already begun.

>liberals ALWAYS win

Might makes right. Whig history is an illusion generated by increased capacity of progressives to inhumanly slaughter their enemies and write the history books. You worship false ideals created by strength and power.

bait

Nucancer please go, you people are so bland and unoriginal

>IQ difference is because of oppression
>CNN is all jews but that's just because they're so smart but we're all equal
>The guy talking about satanism and child sacrifice being used to silence the elites is lying
>The rothchilds and think tanks don't exist lmao tinfoiler
Is this the type of 'cutting to ribbons' you're talking about?
I don't think you've read anything of import on here whatsoever

Both sides of the coin are present here, it is up to you what you see from it. How can you not see it yet?

Fuck you Commies and you Fascists.

You both want Collectivism.

>you have to go back.

Try harder to shill next time nigger

Just because your mind is weak and you were defeated by your own paranoia and fear doesn't mean everyone is, ancapfag.

I am a Sovereign Individual, like a god.

it's because you listened to the minority of Sup Forums and their shills. ignore the edgy psycopaths, trolls, nazis, and shills and you're left with more or less (should be) common sense. the real people on Sup Forums are more like the alt lite civic nationalists though many would argue with that

He needs his 2 cents from the aclu.

struggling to find an actual substantive argument here, if you have one please make it

given that you hate us i can presume you disagree with the idea of white ethnostates existing, but have no problem with non-white ethnostates existing. how do you fix this double standard in your head other than by being anti-white?

>5 posts by this ID
What a low effort bait thread

>he says as media institutions censor us and promote his point of view
We love freedom, we just don't like being taxed for nigger gibs or nothing being done about the immigration problem and looming demographic shift. If you don't know why Trump is the best we could have hoped for from voting and still isn't very good, lurk moar.

This. I can't understand people who browse here and actually get sucked into all this shit. You have to be an absolute moron.

>dumbest President
Trump is one of the top 5 in intelligence though
>but he doesn't talk like a politician!
who cares, results matter most.

tl:dr you are a faggot leftist with extreme bias and you stayed a faggot leftist with extreme bias.
Can't wait until one of your pet niggers kills you desu.

>Muh niggers r dumm
IQ difference is unknown but if it is because of race I don't care, race doesn't matter, it never has and it never will, and it wont ever be a point of value again, sorry but the world will never go back to the early 1800s level or racial knowledge. its just not going to happen. Personally I believe population density is to blame, as Asians are smarter than us, we're rather average, and big open countries are primarily dumb, like Africa and Russia. The tighter packed people are the faster ideas travel and the more people evolve socially and ideologically.
>CNN is controlled by le kikes
I don't know or care why this is, and if the Jews are a superior race controlling everything, I still don't care. As long as they let me have a happy free life I'm good. I know you aren't because your dick can't get hard without curbstomping a minority.
>Guy about satanism
Don't know anything about this, sounds like a lunatic, if you want link it, it'd be fun to laugh at.
>Rothchilds and think tanks
Again, what the elite do is their business, as long as they keep pushing liberal ideals of free expression I am totally ok with them.

You are mentally ill if you believe that some LARPers represent Sup Forums.

>Your hatred of freedom and self expression,
You are talking about a group of whom ~30% (I would guess) are die hard libertarians. Be honest shill, you haven't been here for long.

>destroy all social progress
If you believe we have made any meaningful progress then you are fucking retarded. In the last few decades "we" have successfully destroyed marriage and the traditional family. We have become so accepting of others that we do not care if they blow us up and apologize for it. Culture is pretty much over, art has been replaced by a dreadful nihilistic monstrosity and the young have been successfully indoctrinated into this cult of meaninglessness.
If that is what you call progress, then you are sick.

>Give up.
lmao. All that for that.

I hate both actually, no ethnostates should ever exist, any that do exist should be exterminated, they're fucking dumb bullshit, race and ethnicity are meaningless and stupid, taking pride in your ancestors is a thing of the past, your worth is your own.
I didn't provide an argument before because you didn't make one, you just said I was going to be converted out of pure self-assured echo-chambering that everyone who comes to Sup Forums will agree if you brainwash them with retard babble enough.

>IQ difference is unknown
Factually incorrect.

>open countries are primarily dumb, like Africa and Russia
You are uneducated, this is just embarrassing.

>The tighter packed people are the faster ideas travel and the more people evolve socially and ideologically.
You are neglecting the fact that we are living in the "information age".

Ignore the conspiracy shilling.

Common sense such as?

Oh look, another shareblue, CTR, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread. Neat! Say hi to soros for us you turncoat Benedict Arnold.

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE THE THREAD. THANKS

You're implying Sup Forums is one person. Fuck you.

>I don't care I'm happy
>The elites push ideas that I like, who cares why they push it and what the end goal is, probably good
lmao strong argument. Now I see why no one listens to you, and you can't learn. You are a waste of oxygen.
You sure you've been here 3 months, and not 5 minutes you LARper?
Here are the satanism clips. These are your progressive allies in the elite banking circles
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go
Part 2 is where he mentions retards like you

Oh look, another anti-individual, post-truth asshole

Sage

>no ethnostates should ever exist,
Why not? If you "don't care about race" you should be indifferent to ethno states. Your ideology isn't even consistent.

>just let me be a plugged in drone that can't spot propaganda and brainwashing for what it is, please brainwash me
>the bluepill is bliss

What results? He's failed at everything meaningful since he took office, its been 6 months and he hasn't accomplished one big campaign promise, he actually failed a few, for example ISIS is better than ever because he gave the Saudis 100B dollars worth of American guns, and utterly failed at Obamacare, cementing it for at least another year.
At this point, saying he's doing good is like saying Hitler was a good tactician, its complete lunacy.

>and big open countries are primarily dumb, like Africa and Russia

Are you aware that Russia's IQ is like 30 points higher than Africa? Man I hope you're just trolling. If not you should go to genius Johannesburg and interact with some of your genius niggers packed together on the street.

Such as destroying family tradition is destroying western society. Such as hordes of immigrants/refugees will only lead to war.

>it's the shitposter ashamed of his flag who types way too fucking much and projects on everyone
>again

put a tripcode on at this point jesus christ

>liberals always win

Yeah, well desu i'd rather go down with someone like Socrates rather than win with someone like Elizabeth Warren or Lenin

Bring it on. Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.

The people who say Sup Forums is wrong about blacks don't live near them. For every 1 decent black, there are 1,000 absolute niggers.

It is most certainly progress. Marriage is something everyone should be able to do, I don't care what race, gender, sexual orientation they are, as long as both parties can and do consent it is perfectly acceptable. Your hated of this makes the victory all the sweeter, and I look forward to more, and the libertarians are just as dumb for different reasons, those fucks do not understand basic economics, and think somehow you can live in civilized society without government, it doesn't make ANY sense.

>as you try to explain away Hitler's absolutely mind numbing idiocy

Dude, not even 30% of people here is pro-Hitler, what the fuck are you talking about.

>your cheering for the dumbest president ever to shit in America's mouth

I'd shit in Americans mouth personally if I could.

>surrender the universe to the Jews rather than let you morons take over.

WE build this civilizations. Not the Jews, not you, WE did, WE conservative, faithful Christians. So how about you fuck right off, and leave for some muslim country, where you can experience what the world is like without us.

"information age" Yea, you know how people get that info? Technology. Who has a fuckton of tech? Asia. Who has a lot of it? The west. Who has almost none? Africa and central South America. Gee wonder why they're so dumb...

>Hitler was a good tactician
If you had a clue about history you would realize that this is not entirely false, especially in the beginning of the war, where Hitlers orders to adopt Manstein's plan led to a very successful invasion of France.

Read the wiki article, especially the Historians perspective about the knowledge of Hitler about his enemies.

>social progress
Oh such progress!

I came here to see if this place really was all "heil trump" and nwo bullshit, and it turns out to be even more insane. fuck you losers, Sup Forums is just a safe space for insane virgins.

>The tighter packed people are the faster ideas travel and the more people evolve socially and ideologically.
Apparently cities receiving more funding, and therefore having a higher standard of living, is something you don't understand.

You also imply that our worldview can never be implemented. Why not? One hundred years ago, not even the most optimistic leftist could have foreseen a society as left-wing as it is now. Who would have thought that a man thinking he's a woman would ever be treated as anything other than a deeply mentally ill person?

What may seem a lifetime away is still possible.

Because they take up land that could be used for literally anything else to make their little white/black/asian/whatever utopia. I mean upon retrospect if people really want to make that up then I guess I'd be ok with it, as long as they stay far away from the parts of the world where people aren't fucking morons.

Lurk more
Also saged

this pic always cracks me up

>It is most certainly progress.
Progress toward death of humanity, yes.

>libertarians are just as dumb for different reasons, those fucks do not understand basic economics, and think somehow you can live in civilized society without government, it doesn't make ANY sense.
I understand that not everyone here has a good education, but you are just uneducated. You are confusing libertarians and anarch capitalist, they are DIFFERENT. Especially when it comes to the existence of the state.

>Marriage is something everyone should be able to do, I don't care what race, gender, sexual orientation they are, as long as both parties can and do consent it is perfectly acceptable.
Marriage does not exist anymore. It has always been about family and raising kids, same marriage is the same as the abolition of marriage. You achieved nothing but destruction of something valuable.

Thats because there are big parts of Russia that are industrialized and filled with people. I'm talking about central Africa and Central Russia, where the only difference is one desert is made of sand and the other is made of snow.

So you dispute the right to self-determination. I don't see how your opposition to sovereignty could possibly be in concord with your supposed support of freedom and self expression. Nor how you would reconcile that loathing for nation states with your supposed appreciation of our social progress since the dark ages.

Very odd, that. Seems utterly contradictory.

Idiot, get an education. You didn't understand what I said.

>Your hatred of freedom and self expression
retard

>Tradition
Fuck tradition, its retarded, doing things the same forever is detestable and moronic.
>Hordes of sandniggers lead to violence
Well yes, duh, but thats not because of their race, its because of their retard religion.

We will never give up. You will be destroyed, and with you all the Kikes and muslims.

>Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
>who trains my hands for war,
>my fingers for battle.

>Because they take up land that could be used for literally anything else to make their little white/black/asian/whatever utopia.
But they do that anyway?
People always occupy space...

>I guess I'd be ok with it, as long as they stay far away from the parts of the world where people aren't fucking morons.
Thank god!

OP is tavistock shill

>Fuck tradition, its retarded, doing things the same forever is detestable and moronic.
How?
Why would you destroy something that works and then hope that something better arises from that?

That is seriously idiotic.

No, your great great great great great great great great grandaddy built it. You don't just get to keep it because one of your ancestors built it, especially when you try to live like them and act like no time has passed in 1000 fucking years. White people ruled the world, but its not 1650 anymore. Times change Celtus.

Answer us honestly. Do you get paid by the post or by the hour and how much? Wanted to start making some easy money. Who do I contact for a job?

>Bumrushing France like a down syndrome kid in a football game makes you a brilliant military strategist
Wew lad, thats funny. The only reason he got as far as he did was to attack everything around him without warning for no good reason. When actual battles were involved, he was run over like a bug.

>X is a thing of your past and is fucking stupid and dumb

According to whom, you? Or your post modern 21st century left wing thought?

Well guess, human thought is diverse and so is the world. X Shouldn't EVER EXIST is an ingorant and close minded way to look at society and humanity in general, and is simply too restrictive to ever accomodate the needs of all social groups and humanity in general. To argue for something that SHOULDN'T exist worldwide is disgusting and globalist.

Your definition of "progress" is defined by your own post modern definition of morality, of which you seek to impose upon the REST of the world like a bloodthirsty tyrant. And to that i must answer that you must be hunted down you filthy globalist.

>no ethnostates should ever exist

so 99% of nation states in history "should not" exist according to you. what is it like having an ideology completely independent from reality and what works?

there is a very deep Darwinian reason why things work out this way, maybe you can figure out it? i'll give you a hint: jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>race and ethnicity are meaningless and stupid

humanbiologicaldiversity.com

>taking pride in your ancestors is a thing of the past, your worth is your own

you are the byproduct of your ancestors, you only exist thanks to them. your children will only exist if you keep that chain and carry the fire. your temporary individual self is what is meaningless, dopamine in your brain until you die is not a life worth living. preserving a bloodline is because it is perennial and permanent. it is divine purpose.

Redditor you're trying way too hard. Safe your time and go back to your shit site.

You did not debunk anything here, you just said that you don't care. You are just disgusted, because people have taught you that everything outside liberalism is barbaric.

Capitalism is progress.
Quit inverting words!
Get out of the way!

Are they hurting anyone or infringing on anyone elses rights?
No.
So, I don't care. The ultimate morality is to allow all things as long as they don't cause physical or mental harm to those around them. I don't care what your "tradition" has to say about it.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here

>blah blah blah nuclear codes

>few months
lurk more, faggot kike
better yet: kys

It has never been about raising kids, and it never will be. It has always been about tax benifits and social order. Thats the only reason it exists. It was tacked onto religion and families to make it seem more noble, but in reality, it does not matter at all what gender people are, it doesn't make straight marriages any less prevelent just because gay ones exist, I'm sorry, but you're just wrong.

You have much to learn, Redditor.
Come back when you've passed Go, and collected 200 (You)s

False flag posters are always going to false flag.

You've been losing since the colonial times. There will be no victory, not for you.

>But if it is because of race I don't care, race doesn't matter.
So if race does make you different and affects your mental ability, race doesn't matter?
Bringing in Immigrants lowers the quality of life of citizens living here, while it lowers labor costs bringing in more profit for the rich. You are a fucking sheep doing the biding of your masters.
>As long as they let me have a happy free life I'm good.
In Europe there are gangs of Muslims that are protected by the media and government that go around raping little girls. The police don't do anything because they would be considered racist. BUT HEY, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T EFFECT YOU YOU ARE FINE!
>what the elite do is their business, as long as they keep pushing liberal ideals of free expression I am totally ok with them.
What the fuck is your idea of free expression? A small group of people controls the media and your reaction is that as long as free expression is allowed its ok? WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT REPUBLICANS ARE BLACKBALLED FROM HOLLYWOOD?

>marriage has never been about furthering the species existence
you are absolutely retarded, have a good one bud

I'm in favor of globalism so thats why I'm concerned with space. We're running out slowly but surely and if we don't start making it to other planets we're only prolonging our own inevitable destruction.
I want to see the universe dammit, I'm tired of this rock.

Because just because something works in 1375 doesn't mean it works in 2010. Times change, ideals must change with them.

>So, I don't care. The ultimate morality is to allow all things as long as they don't cause physical or mental harm to those around them.

Who's "ultimate morality" are you quoting here? Your own? Well why are so you entitled and narsisstic to claim that it is superior to all other strains of human thought just because it is your own? You dont even argue for it or why it's good, just appeal to authority and because it's the status qou of the western world.

>It has never been about raising kids, and it never will be. It has always been about tax benifits and social order. Thats the only reason it exists. It was tacked onto religion and families to make it seem more noble, but in reality, it does not matter at all what gender people are, it doesn't make straight marriages any less prevelent just because gay ones exist, I'm sorry, but you're just wrong.

Even if it never was about raising kids (it was), why is it impossible to make it about raising kids? After all, we now have more resources and information and capabilities than ever. Let's set ourselves a noble goal and shoort for the stars? Or are you just too grounded in everyday life and modernity that you are unable to dream and your imagination is lackluster for a better world?

Again "you are losing" means nothing. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You seem to be a bizzare proponent of "Might makes right", which is weird considering your post modern left wing leanings.

We are working to change the current ideals. You seem hell bent on maintaining the current situation.

Dude if I made money from this I'd post a lot more than I do.

Yeah in the matrix, Morpheus didn't offer Neo a pill of a subjective reality based on single-perspective anecdotal proof. Its more like the red pill is really the blue pill for people unwilling to expand their teenage white male first impressions of the world.

I always love how r/t_d posters always say these threads are shills and low effort, yet they still always reply to them.

IQ is the most well-documented and analyzed measure in the entirety of psychology and there is no dispute over there being racial differences. The black-white gap has remained stable since the conception of IQ tests, a century ago. The cause for the gap is disputed, but its magnitude stable from study to study, decade to decade and its existence ubiquitously confirmed. The fact, and it is a fact, that there is a very substantial IQ gap along racial lines matters in and of itself regardless of the cause. The cause determines potentialities, that does give it some significance, but mostly for dreaming. It's no grounds to ignore the actuality. What is matters far more than what could be, and there is very little in support of dismissing any and all endogenous effects.

The gap is fact. It is not disputed. It matters because that is reality. Dismissing reality is insane, and there's no good basis for thinking that reality would change in the foreseeable future with near insurmountable evidence on the contrary.

all dat strawman.

Go ahead and try. You fight a losing battle, and the more time passes, the more you falter. Your failure will be slow, but it will be worth it.

Really makes you want to reply to this post

>Concerned with space
>We need to import shitskins, give them welfare, and finance their 20 kids
>Ethnostates take up too much space thou :^)

>Your redpills don't work autists. Your worldview is broken, you're all fucking degenerates. Give up.

You're not an organic or honest poster. Redpills don't "work"... they just are... you sound like a pussy who wanted a new everything-is-fine explanation and got upset when you didn't find it on Sup Forums. Dumbass.

Nobody forced you to come here, lefty shill.