>life inside a bubble
>nigger worshiping shithole
>non white birth rates growing
>fat fucks everywhere
>no national identity
>niggers & spics everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no moral standards
>WE WORLD SUPER POWER N SHEITT!! MURICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!! ANYONE WHO HATES IS BECAUSE OF OUR FREEDUMBS!!
>huge wealth gap between lower and upper class
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>Jewry everywhere
>school shootings

Do I need to go on?

You forgot genital mutilation.

You are just another sad fucking failure, OP.
You were born with every gift imaginable, and you still managed to fuck it up.

You'd like to think it's because you're an American, but really, it's because you are shit.

>being hated by the entire world
>being a faceless slave whose only purpose is to serve Israel
Yeah great "gift"

America's economic mobility could have gotten you in the top 20% easily. You are at fault, only you made your life shit. Even if the jews do control us, you could have gotten rich.

I don't care if I am hated you fucking faggot. I can raise a large family in a quiet, safe suburb. I can always make more money as long as I am willing to take it. This is as free as it gets you spineless little shit.

>I only care about myself
Of course you do you self indulged burger guzzling retard. Now go back to Walmart and consume more Jew owned junk and shart yourself.

I mainly hate this country for what it has become since the election of Trump. It's like obsolete white trash is trying to make one last desperate stand before they fall into complete irrelevancy, and Trump is part of that last effort. As soon as we get back to a "real" president like Obama.. this place will be a total joke and best described as "white trash kingdom"

Yup, double down on your virtue signaling like you always do. That high-ground will really help you when you hang yourself in a few years.

I love my country but faggots like you are making it hard

This desu fucking white males with their racism, sexism and homophobia have ruined everything.

Fuck off KIKE.

Good goy here have a burger

Only the people running it and about 60% of the constituents. The land is beautiful, it's my home, and it's just the retards we let come here and vote that ruin it for me. I voted Trump before one of you fucktard Christian hicks (I'm from the country, but I still hate you) jumps in acting like a white nog.

"Wah the jews made my life bad, boo hoo."
You blame every external factor, and refuse to accept responsibility for your own life. Then you wonder why you live in a waking nightmare.

Translation: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!

Southerners most of the time
>HURR DURR FUCK YANKEES AND USA MUH SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
Southerners when someone inslults the USA
>FUCK YOU KEK MURICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HURR DURR MUH FREEDOMS

> partijkartel
> shitskins in the west
> shitty weather
> libtards
> degenerate gays
> amsterdam

>Have to share this country with yankee cucks who are hellbent on destroying any sense of culture you have left
Pretty self evident, desu.

>yankee cucks
You're both subhuman scum who should be killed.

>>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
All this with a vanishing middle class 3:

case in point

Least the north is white Tyrone

For now. Won't be long till all your decaying infrastructure finally reaches Detroit levels.

>crab mentality
literally what?

My observation of the lower class:
>Weed and watery "beer"
>Enormous amounts of "hip hop culture"
>Most kids out of wedlock, parents don't stay together, everyone is raising someone else's kid
>Lots of drama on fb
>Fat, tattoos
>Sometimes physically abusive in front of kids
>Degeneracy everywhere

Middle class is already fucked. There's a line drawn between upper middle class who are basically socially attached to the upper class and who will probably be some sort of small future middle management servant class and lower middle class who are basically the poor now and will only continue to get worse. The latter group is the reason for a lot of the opioid issues

lol

I hate my own country so much that I moved and will never go back. Guess where.

it's a fucked up culture, animalistic, and they are glued to pop culture

Germoney

What's a partijkartel ("party card")?

The German brain is too like a machine to actually attempt to change his circumstances.

>tfw being mixed Spanish looking half nigger & half Irish
At least I'm attractive with good facial structure but 5'8" manlet with 5" shrimp dick.

Wow, funny guy.

Eat some lead and do it right this time.

mine is like your country but far worse

Are you on hard drugs right now? The country you inhabit now is everything Washington didn't want and more.
>Most free
Nigger are you shooting heroin between your toes whilst a male Nigger nibbles at your frenulum?

Norway?

Of course, i'm just assuming you're a Northern Euro from birth, you could just be an african migrant for all i know.

Nah, UK. Fuck that draconian shithole.

>niggers everywhere
>pretty much a third world shithole
>average person is so fucking stupid it hurts
>stupid consumerist zombies who buy all their shit at shart mart
>people are as fat as dinosaurs
>christcucks everywhere
>Jew loving retards
>get cucked by north
>our historic statues are being torn down
>nobody gives a shit
>average person is poor
>average southern is fucking lazy
>everyone drives gasoline slurping cuck trucks and suvs
>if you're not a fat, stupid consumerist retard you're all alone

lol fucking tru. they think it's some giant conspiracy that they're fucking useless and literally anyone else in the universe tries harder than them.

You speak fluent dutch? What finally made you decide to pack your shit and git?

so do something about it instead of crying like a nigger

There's literally tons of people who have been doing that for decades and all peoples have done is ignore them or laugh at them. There's no hope, only doom.

My Dutch is poor but everyone speaks English and I was lucky enough to have a few contacts here that helped me move. I don't care about being in the Netherlands per se, I just hated being in England while watching it go, irreversibly, to shit.

Where did you live in England?

I'm curious about what another user in the Netherlands posted would you happen to know what a partijkartel ("party card") is?

Kartel means cartel in this case. He presumably means that they're all in cahoots and that voting for any of the main parties is bad, regardless of the specifics.

South East and far enough from London to have basically no brown people.

Thanks user.