What happens when he gets acquitted?

>goes to rally alone
>not a member of any group (had to bum a shield off of Vanguard America)
>probably an autist
>rally gets broken up by cops, gets spooked
>decides to drive home
>get surrounded by antifas (known to have been destroying cars)
>start attacking him in his car
>group of antifas armed with bats/poles SEEN CHASING AFTER THE CAR in vid related, and in another video the same guys are seen catching up and hitting it once it stops)
>they attack the car before it starts to reverse
>brake lights clearly on as he approaches crowd

This kid did a reckless thing, because he was in fear of his life, probably hoping the crowd would scatter (or maybe even watching his back instead of the road). This certainly was not planned, and it makes much more sense for this to have been a reckless mistake caused by panic, than a moment of rage.

He will likely do some time - but not much.

What then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>had to bum a shield off of Vanguard America

hahah nah adolf Vanguard America is going down he was in it

If he gets acquitted, we will see riots in the street. It will be madness. He has to go to jail just for the safety of those folks living near a city.

>acquitted

its certainly murder and hate crime

ya probably death sentence

Not going to get acquitted because he isn't going to court. All charges will be dropped before any trial starts.

shills out

that webm compared with the one I posted, says everything. He was obviously, manifestly being chased by a violent mob.

good night commies

he's still a racist little shit who killed someone. why bother keeping him around? we would save more money just killing him.

What if it wasn't on purpose and his car just mustanged all over the road?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI

Notice how his back window is intact.

I don't know about the rest of the car, but the car doesn't appear to have a scratch on it as it drives down the road.

Actually, examine the thumbnail.

The side of the car appears unharmed as well.

His defense is comically simple. He will get acquitted. The chimpouts will be legendary. Ferguson quality. And more normies will be pushed to support the Law and Order President in 2020. Le 4d chess.

We should focus on trying to get on the jury to get him acquitted. Any Virginia anons here?

ourguy did a fantastic job terrorizing commies with the Dodge Challenger of Peace, but he's still going to jail

The car was attached after plowing into a crowd... because it had just plowed into a crowd. It was not being attacked when he began accelerating a full block earlier.

>he's still a racist little shit
How car crash make you racist?

He's going to burn in hell for killing people.
And I doubt very seriously it was an accident.

>Matthew 5:43-48
"“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Is there any information on the one KIA?

I want more. This is kino.

the faggot is referring to him being a white guy at a protest so he must be racist.

this faggot is going to prison

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

Get the fuck outta here, we aren't in church bitch...

the evidence is there that he was in fear for his life. THEY attacked him.

Naw, he's toast. They're throwing a domestic terrorism charge against him and probably giving him a stacked court

Do you know where you are?

Do you know what today is?

sauce?

This is the dumbest shit. How have these people survived this long without accidentally gassing themselves? Was this a satirical event to highlight the idiocy of modern burgers? Just a prank? The last man is coming.

They could end up overcharging him and it causes a hung jury.

He's not going to be acquitted. He'll most likely be found guilty of manslaughter.

Nothing confirmed yet, but Senate and House are calling for it
Check twitter feeds. Looks like Cruz is leading the charge on demanding it

>probably an autist
He had a gf.

>defense argues panic due to an armed mob of "peaceful protesters"
>who show up in the next frame swinging baseball bats and throwing bricks

Hmmn...
First trial is going to be a sweep with a nine-nigger jury to appease the chimps and try to reduce the number of fires when they burn the city down. It will be quietly overturned on the appeal.

hes a murdering pussy. let him be an example

The windscreen looks damaged.

>we would save more money just killing him.
He already saved us more money by taking out the whale, we might actually owe him.

Are you retarded? You can see someone hitting the back of his car before he crashes, and his rear window is broken from probably a rock or some shit.

Hopefully this is the lesson these 'protesters' need to understand that they can't mob cars and expect nothing to happen.

>Radlibs
>libs in general
>capable of self-reflection

Nah, they'll assume moral supremacy and learn nothing

This. If they want anything to stick they need to not get their nazi boners too hard or they'll charge him with some that can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt. They can probably pin him with manslaughter and some other shit like some negligence thing, but not if they go full retard 'premeditated deliberate murder'

yeah some landwhale coalburner

The media will harp on about it for a week claiming white supremacy is still alive and well and the niggers will say it's white privilege.

>Do you know where you are?
I'm at home, browsing an animal image site.
>Do you know what today is?
It's Sunday, and definitely not the sabbath.

He has a better than 50% chance of getting the death penalty. If he was running scared he had two other intersections he could have turned left or right on to avoid crowds, that shows intent. I don't doubt that people yelled at him and threw stuff at his car, like water bottles and sticks, but that parking garage is too far and had too many other escape options. Also those are his running lights not break lights.

Whatever his motivation was for driving forward into the crowd, I really can't blame him for backing up and running the fuck out of there. If he had stayed he would have been beaten and possibly murdered.

I forgot about this, didn't they say oh this guy had a (((((mental illness))))))

We all know what'll happen. The antifa life lost yesterday was collateral damage, much like in a war zone. It isn't the first time a life was lost in a protest; just look at the BLM (declared a terrorist organization by DHS) where the innocents were murdered in the riots. Not a word was muttered by the lying media.

It must come as a shock to the rest of the white people who are now getting blowback from the media. LEOs, especially us white LEOs have been on the receiving end of the lying media since the Rodney King riots in the early 1990s.

Right at the six second mark someone hits his car which coincides with him hitting the gas he panicked

If his motivation was to do damage why did he smash into a parked car and not any of the other routes that would have allowed him to keep driving through more people? Or just taking it onto the sidewalk? The clip shown to the public (which is always clipped to the moment the car accelerated, coincidentally, and never a single second before it...) shows plenty of directions he could have driven to not get himself trapped like that.

Your own evidence will be used by the defense. Especially the mob of bat-wielding savages following only feet behind him.

From what is that thunk in first second of the video? And what are those screams between second 1 and 3? Did he already hit someone or was he already attacked, prior to the start of this video?

>Hopefully this is the lesson these 'protesters' need to understand that they can't mob cars and expect nothing to happen.
The thing about most leftist protesters is that they love violence and chaos. I lived and went to college in Seattle when the WTO protests/mini riots were happening. Radicals would run from the police and hide in the campus where I was studying, bragging about getting shot with rubber bullets and bashing in windows.

Cause he could not see the parked car behind the crowd.

This basically. Driving down a road, random subhumans chasing after him. Literally "I didn't want to die to the mob, I feared for my life".

Long as he isn't a stupid fuck that incriminates himself, he should be fine with even a mediocre lawyer at the wheel.

In our line of work and in the courts that is referred to as "reasonable doubt". No jury will convict over this, the brake lights and the damage that occurred coincides with the gas pedal being hit. As the car became surrounded the vehicle went into reverse and left.

Although I could very well be wrong but given the circumstances of the rally and how violent the antifa (declared a terrorist organization by DHS) I will err on the side of this young guy who had every best intention in the world to try and egress safely.

The street he was going down was on a decline, you couldn't see the crowd, etc. until you passed through the town square. Ergo, he wouldn't have known the crowd was there if this was unplanned.

Its doubtful they can prove this was a hate crime. How would he have known the races of the people he was driving into? More importantly, the only fatality was a white woman.

He also seems to be driving relatively slowly until his tail light is smashed by a bat and (what looks like) a brick or rock are thrown against his upper right rear windshield. He then accelerates.

Next, watch what happens when he hits. He chills there until his car is swarmed. You could argue either way on this point.

>The chimpouts will be legendary.
No they won't, no black person died.

doubtful.

If they havent even seen video evidence of it and are jumping the gun calling for his head.

then they're stupid.

His running lights were NOT switched on as his headlights were not activated. That is the only time running lights would ever be activated. They were brief brake lights — with the amount of crowdsourcing this guy will get, and it'll be a lot I hope, he can afford an attorney who can articulate this reasoning and explain the lights.

I'll call it right here: it'll be an acquittal.

Civil suit against the Governor of Virginia for calling a State of Emergency and revoking a Federal permit to protest which in turn caused this incident to occur, had he not tried to leave due to orders of dispersal then it would not have happen and two State Troopers would still be alive.

We're looking at a HUGE lawsuit, and this very well may go as high as the Supreme Court.

Believing that the cia is not going to kill him before the trial.

>being chased by a violent mob

This.

The narrative is he is literally Hitler. Are you suggesting the Left will just let his acquittal slide? Oh, this will be even easier than anyone thought.

The running lights on that car go around the brake lights, they are pretty distinctive. Plus the third brake light is on, and you see them light up again in the other clip as he puts it in reverse.

Exactly my point. I've been behind many Dodge Challengers working as a LEO. I know when a brake light is on and when it is just the running lights.

The kid is going to be a millionaire when he sues the city and the media outlets for labeling him a domestic terrorist for fearing for his life.

He killed that girl then he got surrounded,, she knew what she was doing.

Insider here.

He will go free. Our goal is not to shut down the alt right, we worked hard to create you.

Our goal is to further radicalize the left. We want them armed and ready for war.

Long story short, we will destroy your 2nd Amendment. You will be begging for restrictions soon enough.

CNN has implied that this guy personally gassed 6,000,000 niggers

Everyone is literally Hitler nowadays.

Yeah definitely, that's why hundreds of people are on the streets with baseball bats and bricks, blockading roadways and harassing every driver that happens to come by - they're just hunting terrorists

kys

Why would I give you proof?

You obviously don't understand how your own mind operates. We do.

You underestimate the LEOs who honor their oath and are sworn to protect against any enemy, foreign and domestic.

As far as I'm concerned I will fight to the death if any of these antifa try to shoot any white people.

You won't win, even though you ironically posted that. Just let it be known that there are more guns per white people in this country than liberals can count.

2/10 bait

All news outlets went with the same narrative, not one showed the terrorist groups blm & antifa attacking his car with baseball bats, it's all fake news at this point.

You underestimate the Fraternal Order of which all police officers adhere to.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU

ahahah you shills are going to be so mad, I can not wait for it.

I'm in the FOP? They despise the liberals just as much as anyone on this website.

FOP & PBA are all about the despising of liberals for what they do to law enforcement officers on a daily basis as a result of violent executions.

Including you going by these digits

I'd Chase after a terrorist and try my best to kill\incapasitate them like a real hero would. If this guy was muzzy don't act like you wish people would do the same thing. The people defending him and putting the nail in the coffin of white nationalist.

man you can see in the other videos the violent mob had pipes and smashed his car

self defense

>media outlets
Good point. I think he already has a strong slander/defamation case. They will settle. It will be delicious.

>Long as he isn't a stupid fuck that incriminates himself

He's already done it by posting cringy shit under his own name in the social media. The prosecution might use it against him in order to turn the heads of the jury.

>Civil suit against the Governor of Virginia for calling a State of Emergency and revoking a Federal permit to protest which in turn caused this incident to occur, had he not tried to leave due to orders of dispersal then it would not have happen and two State Troopers would still be alive.
>We're looking at a HUGE lawsuit, and this very well may go as high as the Supreme Court.

The ACLU has already started a case against Charlottesville, the mayor, state of Virginia and the Governor.

I keep going over this in my head, and it's looking really fucked up. The protest was forcefully broken up after a state of emergency was declared, and the governor put the national guard on standby pre-emeptively, which is fucking ludicrous, full stop. I was 6 years in the Guard, that shit doesn't happen very often and it's always as a last resort - as an example, the city of Baltimore was basically under siege for days by black rioters, looting every store, beating people and burning shit to the ground and the Guard was only called in days later because it hadn't stopped. Regardless, this is what really gets me - the state of emergency was declared, and they had all these authorities and resources on the ground to secure the city, and by all accounts the only thing police were doing was blocking roads. At the same time, hundreds of "counter protestors" who had zero cause or purpose, no permission to do anything, much less legally - were blockading major thoroughfares and harassing vehicles. Authorities just let this happen, and they essentially redirected any citizens still on the road right into these very illegal and violent antifa blockades.

Charlottesville is looking at like an anarcho-tyranny commie state like Berkeley right now.

>that clown holding a sign that says "shame" almost aloof to the situation
>those guys running up to the car to hit it with bats only to get twisted up on the black dude's truck
>black dude was comfy on his truck until the camera pans to him
>all these antifa getting knocked down like bowling pins

I pray to kek and kek responds.

Cool story bro.

Does anyone have anymore information about Joel Vangheluwe, the known Antifa member who owned the Dodge before James?

Shhhh the are figuring what's going on

>You can see someone hitting the back of his car before he crashes

Yes, because he was driving his car toward a crowd of people. If you were standing nearby with a blunt object in your hand I'd hope you would do the same, but it has nothing to do with what the driver did.

Just like the cars in front of him It's a fucking street.

Don't forget that the Governor is responsible for those Troopers dying in the helicopter crash. Something about that still doesn't sit right with me considering it was a newer model and much more modern Bell 407 that had twin-turbine Allison power plants.

I'm willing to bet they saw more than they bargained for when their FLIR turret zoomed in on something that wasn't meant for anyone's eyes except for the inner circle deep state individuals.

We can have you acting like British thought police with one call to the Lodge.

Slowed down footage of the exact moment he gets hit, just prior to flooring it.

Yes. Apparently a stalker who thinks "I'm changing the world." Actually turns out is just a huge cuck.

Every European news organization is already calling this a white racist terrorist attack. Jewish controlled media for you.

Driving toward the crowd with his brake lights on. A crowd that had set up an illegal blockade to assault innocent bystanders.

Every single person that was blocking traffic, wandering around with weapons, terrorizing the city? They were all fucking terrorists, every last one of them. Including the land whale that got killed.

I'm in the camp that believes the guy panicked, and decided he didn't want to get beat to death by a crowd of animals. Rather than a deliberate attack on his part. Still did the world a service, even if it wasn't intentional

>speeds in from empty side of the street
>slows down before reaching crowd
>Not a single person is doing anything but running out of the way or not knowing whats happening yet
>He hits the gas again to drive into the crowd

Yeah, total accident.
He seems innocent to me.

Good luck. We laugh at Europeans just as hard as we laugh down the niggers. Europeans are the niggers of Europe and the refugees invading Europe have more of a right to be there than the Europeans do because the Europeans refuse to fight for what was theirs.
>was

Ignore shills

Ok Sup Forums i have a idea
We all know that the car attack yesterday was a false flag so why don't we take all the photos we have and show them that the man arrested was not same man in the car.
We show the post of the car in front the op's house and the black cars pull up yell at them to get inside.
We point out that the helicopter that was following the car ''crashed'' was actually shot down.
If post all of this on youtube twitter facebook etc. All at once we can expose this or give us time for us to make a better way to expose this.

You are an idiot, at the start of the video he isn't even remotely surrounded, do you hear the engine? He go's roaring into that crowd, you'd have to be a moron to not see that this was intentional. Also take off your larp flag

>hell