cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/208426-cia-and-astral-travelprojection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah its real
But what is "real" anyway am i right?
Wubba dubba dub

that show sucks

Oh, you mean your imagination?
Other people have that too, and they can know it apart from reality even if they actively prefer their imagination.

>that show
???

i was looking into it but i don't understand how it's different from lucid dreaming

It's real but it's actually a technique to access things stored within your genetic history. Certain events in your ancestors past are written into your genetic code thanks to epigenetic and with training your consciousness can access this. The farther back you go, the more traumatic events you're going to find. Of course your own mind is still filling in most of the gaps so it's similar to dreaming with your mind filling in a lot of stuff that may not have actually happened.

you are lucky

Not the worst shit on television for though the third season is pretty shit so far and trying way too hard to be meta.

Best television ever.

what show???

Yeah I'm astral projecting into the county fairs women's bathroom right now.

you confused that with an ubisoft video game faggot

Well what's the difference between astral projection and a DMT rush? They seem to me very similar or is it even the same?

kek when i wanna go in there i just put on a dress and wig. Even get told i'm strong and should be proud of myself

It's an out body experience and it feels like you're in a new dimension you meet entities. CIA guy predicted russian sub locations with it

I don't even play video games.

How Do I put this, Bull shit, faggot.

Here's a redpill: alchemy is all about astral projection.

Is it the philosopher's stone?
Someone well practiced might be able to create matter.

WHAT SHOW

Rick & Morty

This. I'm sad about it

Yeah it was a reference to K Chat station on Vice City. Novices should not mess with astral projection it's a good way to attract negative entities that can do a lot of harm.

The philosopher's stone is one of many names of the goal. But the many stages of achieving it, putrefactio, albedo, rubedo etc. can be experienced in astral projection. Putrefactio or nigredo merely means the complete stillness, or "death", of the body, necessary to begin astral projection, which is the stage every beginner struggles with. It's all about separating the soul from the body.

apparently the have female writers working on season 3

Yes that's what I read, especially when you think of Alistar Crowley having met his entity through astral projection.

finally. thank u.

Absolutely I've seen them today, and just thinking of how Summer changed made me feel that the show has been hijacked.

a form of remote viewing
youtube.com/channel/UC2VSjjaxNyYDZrBxrYQzcJQ

I definitely have to put more work into this.

Possess yourself with a demon, such as the demon prince Malphas, and he will giv3 you extrasensory information.

Very real user. Some people can access it with ease, others takes months, or ever years of training. Most people who say they can can't. Try lucid dreaming first. I highly recommend the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep. It's easily available in .pdf for nothing.

I would avoid Crowley, it's not an accident that most of his students ended up insane, died of overdoes, or committed suicide. The only valid form of esotericism is one that is attached to a legitimate traditional spiritual lineage, anything else is asking for trouble.

Develop the tism and talk shit for the rest of your life

>rubedo

What is it?

I was very sceptic of the book as soon as symbols were required. To acces different spheres/worlds.

What is what? The Astral?

Could you recommand some material?

yeah it's not hard it's just pretty scary everytime you do it.

It's a globalist government psyop to get you to believe there's more out there. There hasn't been any true astral plane in 111 years.

Yes it is. No, you likely won't get there while still alive, not without leaving places like this and dedicating yourself to a regime of study, meditation and practice. Even most /x/philes who think they did are just retards who lucid dreamed it.

The entire system of Crowley is a left hand path system designed for an experienced "spiritual elite". It is a trial by fire system designed for the age of decadence, the Kali Yuga, Iron Age, Last Days, etc... It is a trial by fire system that will leave most people mentally insane or dead. It is a system that takes the "poison" as a cure, embracing drugs, hedonism, and debauchery.

so is it just hippy shit

Yeah Like OP said break it down

Say that in /omg/ on /x/. Let me watch the fireworks as local occultists try to tear you a new one.
Not that you're necessarily wrong.

Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it's BS.

the "GODS" traverse the astral planes
be careful

How can you achieve nigredo? I've been trying for months but only succeed in relaxing my body, but not separating from it

Trying to reach astral through lucid dreaming is submitting yourself to failure as far as astral projection goes as most people simple learn to lucid dream getting there. Also, anons rarely can differentiate between astral and etheric projection.

somebody recommanded this to me
Out-of-Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What to Expect by Robert Peterson

Lol your telling me someone detached from his body went up into the clouds or some shit and found the locations of enemy submarines. No its ok,

Yes, my most recent one was post-coitus cuddling with my gf. It feels as if your consciousness separates from your body and is in a different plane or location, sometimes you can only just feel it, other times you can actually see it. It may be in a different world, place and time, or just in the surrounding area of your physical body.

It's unknown whether its just very heavy lucid dreaming or if it's proof that souls/spirits (or consciousness) is separate from our physical bodies. It's happened to me on more than one occasion. More since I've started lifting and bettering myself.

FeelsWeirdMan.jpg

It's a meeting of dimensions. We live in a multiverse, not one, but many. Our Mind is the Sixth Element, capable of traversing the corporeal body and there's many different inhabitants. Imagine the Warp in 40k, it's similar but not the same. Read Franz Bardon's Initiation in to Hermetics. Askashic records are lies though, that's a Theosophical lie by Blavatsky. They don't exist.

I would recommend Guenon and Evola. I would avoid any writer associated with modern Freemasonry, as Masonry became hijacked by anti traditional and anti sacred forces. Guenon himself rejected Masonry later in life. Also avoid all new age nonsense.
>Muh black magick

>Muh sigils

>Muh summoning demons

All of this is useless. /x/ is a joke.

do binaural beats really help?

>>x

Yes but you can only see it with your third eye open

LDing gives the confidence to control. It's not the same as AP. But it grows confidence and faith in the mind.

Holy shit you Nazis are retarded and insane! Jews really did a number on ya! It's beautiful.

Some people yes. Not me. Never ever worked for me.

Third Eye is new age BS. You know the Ajna chakra is a collection point of wind energy only.

I doubt that anything aside from sigils was mentioned seriously and regularly in context of Crowley's approach toward occult. Really, that's why I tell you that you should go to /omg/ and talk with folks there.

Rick and morty

they let you have a jihadi symbol for a flag?
suppose its no worse than a swastika

BEEP BEEEP

Rick and Morty

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ryc196s0I
Paul H. Smith, PhD, is a founder and past-president of the International Remote Viewing Association. A former Army intelligence officer, he served for seven years as part of the military’s top-secret remote viewing program. He is author of Reading the Enemy’s Mind and The Essential Guide to Remote Viewing. He currently serves as president and chief trainer for Remote Viewing Instructional Services.

>traversing the corporeal body and there's many different inhabitants, What are you saying there are spirits entering me or some shit

Nigredo is the state of agelessness that most mystics will experience, days, hours or years. You have to hit rock bottom first. 'The parallels between the Sufi Black Light and other transformative experiences such as Shamanic death-rituals of indigenous cultures, the Black Light or the Illuminating Darkness of the Buddhists, the Dark Night of the Soul of the Catholic mystics and the cabalistically-derived "Crossing of the Abyss" in Western ceremonial magic are obvious to say the least. In all cases, one must be willing to submit to an ecstatic annihilation of the self which, to be successful, must be followed by an annihilation of this annihilation. The pain of this process is real, universal and unavoidable' - Black Sun Unveiled

I'm good, I try to avoid obnoxious Thelemite's as much as possible.

Most approach to chakra-based system in eastern and western occultism is kinda bullshit. At some point people forgot that chakras are prescriptive, not descriptive.

No they don't enter you if you take even basic protection. Some idiots summon succubi. These people are stupid.

you're in a piece of it.
you tell me.

i'm not even real
i'm the glitch in the simulation that reminds
you this is a singleplayer game.
there's only 1 here.

and you're it.

kekekeke

just kidding.

it's me.

They're mapped by many different meditatiors over centuries. They're nadirs of wind/breath channels and not anything else.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

The Gateway tapes can expedite the ability greatly,

PROJECT OUR SELVES TO THE GREAT GOD KEK. WE MUST KNOW HIS WILL

Oh rly? unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/208426-cia-and-astral-travelprojection/