Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BTHR_omZtXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yue_Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynastic_cycle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China hate thread? China hate thread

>tfw you advocate for a fascist, ultra-conservative state
>tfw the same state would prohibit and likely imprison you for browsing Sup Forums

How to deal with this bros

Because China is boring. Russia is more interesting villain.

Even the Western media ignores China and mainly focuses on Russia. Plus Russia is a white majority country, so it is easy demonize them without worrying about being Politically correct,

>Ethnically homogeneous
American education

Because fuck you, if you touch my doggo I will burn you alive.

Because China is literally Hell on earth which is why Chinese are fleeing their country at a massive rate.

It's half communist shithole, and half Ancapistan.

because they literally have sewer people, eat human flesh, kill children for fun, and are passive aggressively taking over the world.

>China
>ethnically homogenous
What about all those tibetans and uyghurs?

Sink the chink

>ethnically homogenous
AHAHAHAHA
Nigger, if you take the DUDE ALL CHINKS LOOK THE SAME LMAO meme seriously, or confusing racial and ethnic diversity, than you know nothing about China. Or anything in this matter.

Because anyone who has ever been to China (no, visiting the city centre for a week does not count) knows that all you have to do is scratch the surface and you see a degenerate, backwards society.

>Even the Western media ignores China and mainly focuses on Russia

Not necessarily a good thing, though. The only reason media ignores China is because they're the US's largest trading partner. It's instances like thise that make me realise just how weak and rotten the fabric that holds our society together has become. At what point will it begin to tear? Will it?

Implying china isn't ethnically cleansing their country - and other asian countries at that. Every year we're closer to 100% han chinese diaspora.

Oh right, you're just a retard.

The one child (now two child policy) does not apply to non-Han People in China.

Most real nationalists in China see the CCP as an Anti-han organisation.

Unless of course, you're just an idiot and didn't know that

I've been to china. It's pretty interesting to see the "capitalistic facade" they have going on in their major cities like Beijing. The farther into the country you get, the shittier it gets.
When it comes to geopolitics, fuck those commies.

China is dangerous. We need to deport there diaspora.

Leftists have long loved China and typically bend over backwards to make their continual violations of international law and human rights sound not only palatable, but laudable.

You can tell who is a PRC apologist by asking if Taiwan is trying to seek independence. Sino-shills will answer the question. Normal people ask when Taiwan lost its independence or assert, correctly, that Taiwan is already an independent, sovereign nation.

Chinese are extremely subversive, I am totally against allowing Chinese to study in the UK/US/Australia in a lot of fields because all they do is steal research and send it back to China.

I'm waiting for Baidu to show specs of their car because we all know it's going to be exactly the same as Tesla cars, which were recently hacked.

The Republic of China will never be independent so long as the majority of its people are forced to submit to the tyrannical regime of the CPC.

>Most real nationalists in China see the CCP as an Anti-han organisation
exblain this. i live in nyc and all the elderly chinese nationalists love the ccp. my relatives hate the commies but its because theyre from hk

The myth of an ethnically homogeneous China is ancient. The "Han" are a melding of at least a half dozen ethnic groups that were culturally assimilated in Antiquity. There are a lot of supposedly "Chinese but not Han" ethnic groups in southern China, in addition to the Manchurians, Uighurs, Tibetans, and smaller ethnic minorities who are treated like shit.

There are over 41 minority groups in China. Hardly ethnically homogeneous, Fritz...

I mean real racial nationalists.

Retard CCP mouthbreathers are not true nationalists, just brainwashed morons.

>ethnically homogenous

You fucked up so badly at the very FIRST line of greentext? Damn, Hans.

generational divide, like in every other country
silent - very nationalistic
boomer - not really
x - quite nationalistic
y - split
millennial - mostly not
yes, these apply to china as well

>implying you'd even have interest in Sup Forums when you live in a fascist, ultra-conservative state

and 99.9% dont belong to them
And people just consider them tourist attractions, like they dance around on stages in traditional outfits for amusement - or live in small rural villages in poverty

I dont think it matters how "ethnically homogenous" China is, as op says.

The state controlled political ideology and population alone is enough to push aside any other nation that bends to the subversive cultural marxist ideologies.

>communists move to America and still love communism.
Why are they allowed here? We need to have more Chinese lynchings

(((Freedom))) is overrated, but we might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

thts what my uncles do.
>u love china so much? tear up ur welfare checks and green cards and go back to china

Based uncle

>>ethnically homogenous

Yeah...

and all the non han areas have literally no people in them.

hk is based

>Why do we never talk about China?
>>ethnically homogenous
Because it isn't. Do you know what stars on the PRC flag mean?

>>powerful industry
We talk about their industry all of the time. It's mostly shit-tier crap for cheap export, but some things are done alright with mostly expat quality control

>>super racist
Agreed.

>>militaristic
Mostly as a means of creating a buffer zone around their borders. CPC's greatest fear is internal instability more than foreign invasion though because that's usually when they do get invaded. Hence the near authoritarian police state mentality.

Way more than Sweden, besides eastern china is near 99% Han chinese, the minorities live mostly in the western part, as your map shows

>ethnically homogenous
m8 not even close, China is the Brazil of asia.

you think 91% and 99% are relatively close numbers in a nation of 1.4bn people?

there are ten times more minorities in china then there are people in your country

Do you only read state-approved literature on China?

The map of "Han" areas is ignoring a lot of non-Han Chinese "ethnolinguistic groups" on the basis of being Sinitic languages.

But what do I know. I'm just a linguist and you're a guy who honestly believes 99.9% of China looks just like Mao.

youtu.be/BTHR_omZtXc

he's not wrong
certain provinces in the east are more homogenous than japan for example

>sewer people
are something that the US invented

I talk about them all the time cause they are trying to jew my country over big time

PRC fudges the numbers, as they always have. They won't let foreign NGOs in to attempt actual measurement of the demographics or economy of the PRC, so that they can continue to post whatever annual GDP growth numbers they want and literally erase the existence of minority groups from the census.

I'm a guy who married a chinese, lived in china and met many chinese ppl. In my wifes family they speak 6 different languages, changing depending on who's present at the house. However they all consider themslefs han. They all consider themselfs one chinese nation. The younger generations dont speak all the languages anymore. Soon only cantonese and mandarin will remain.

I know there are linguistic differences, that stem from ethnic differences in the past. However - the people in china themselfs dont see that. they call everything just a dialect not a language. They dont care about any ethnic or linguistic divisions and thats what really matters.
Have you been to china?

But no people for China is like a couple dozen million?

You understand what percentages mean right?
Yes the minorities have a few millions in population, but the han outnumber them by hundreds of millions, in every single place.
Pretty much every "province" (idk what chink calls them) has over 90% han chinese population.
The provinces in the east coast are near 99%
All lf the big cities as well are over 95% han chinese (compare that the 49% of London being white british, or 45% of NY being non-hispanic white)

China is an homogeneous country by all means.

The thing is Chinese minorities are like slightly different versions of the Han. It would be like calling Welsh or Scottish people minorities in the UK. The closest they have to chimps are the Uyghurs, and they're pretty much half chink turks.

what's funny about china is they call entirely different languages "dialects'>

If history was a bit different and korea was part of china, there would be a korean "dialect" kek

if history was different they would all speak Nipponese

>52 Hun races
>homogenous
>bans penises
>homo anything

We have China threads all the time New Friend.

Let me guess, you're one of those retards who cites the fact that China is a "multi-ethnic" society even though 90%+ of China is Han Chinese and the rest are either ethnically similar or brutally subjugated and kept under control

gibidy gobidy gooks

the only i find fascinating about islam is that hui is just a bunch of literal han chinese (the core group, hailing from mid-north china) who converted to islam
>oy vey; we're another underprivileged ethnicity and deserve special rights

China is a fake state just like yours with multiple peoples hanging out.
China has: Han (majority), substantial Cantonese minority, Hongkongers, Song peoples, Turkic peoples in far western desert province and more.
>Ethnically homogeneous are you actually a Turk occupying German land? Is posting here a form of sick masochism?

Germany pre 1871 (year of unification, you're a Turkroach so you won't know) for comparison: Saxons, Hessians, Hanoverians, Saxe-Coburgs, Bavarians.
>not ethnically homogeneous

I'm not a leftist, I'm not saying that "all countries are immigrants" not only is that false but I'm saying you're a retarded nigger, worst of all roaches. Choina' like post 1871 Germany is a mess of races, peoples.

one thing not being mentioned here is the similarities between STRUGGLE SESSIONS that lefty pol tries to put the conservatives in.

ever been publicly shamed as i have, in america, by the media?

S T R U G G L E S E S S I O N

SALAM ALAKEUM I'M OUT YOU GOT THE REST RIGHT

>Ethnically homogenous.

Lol slave of Qing go home.

They aren't even that racist. I've been there 5 times and I'm 40% Black about. No issues. It was the opposite in fact.

China isn't completely ethnically homogeneous.

China officially recognizes 56 distinct ethnic groups, the largest of which are the Han Chinese, who constitute about 91.51% of the total population.The Han Chinese outnumber other ethnic groups in every provincial-level division except Tibet and Xinjiang.

Similarly to ethnic variance:
There are as many as 292 living languages in China. The languages most commonly spoken belong to the Sinitic branch of the Sino-Tibetan language family, which contains Mandarin (spoken by 70% of the population), and other Chinese varieties: Yue (including Cantonese and Taishanese), Wu (including Shanghainese and Suzhounese), Min (including Fuzhounese, Hokkien and Teochew), Xiang, Gan and Hakka.

Yue or Yueh is one of the primary branches of Chinese spoken in southern China, particularly the provinces of Guangdong and Guangxi, collectively known as Liangguang.

The name Cantonese is often used for the whole branch, but linguists prefer to reserve that name for the variety of Guangzhou (Canton), Hong Kong and Macau

Yue varieties are not mutually intelligible with other varieties of Chinese

There were several periods of mass migration of Han people to southeastern and southern China throughout history. The ancestors of the Cantonese are said to be northern Chinese who moved to Guangdong, while the Yue (Baiyue) descendants were indigenous minorities who practised tattooing, as described in "The Real Yue People" (Zhen Yueren 真越人) essay by Qu Dajun

The term "Huaxia" was used by Confucius's contemporaries, during the Warring States era, to describe the shared ethnicity of all Chinese;Chinese people called themselves Hua Ren. Southern Han people – such as the Hoklo, Cantonese and Hakka – all claim northern Chinese origins from ancestors who migrated from Northern China's Yellow River Valley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yue_Chinese

XI IS A LOSER

Fuck off chink, no-one is falling for yopur bullshit.

China is the final boss of the west, they are our enemy. I seriously hope you guys see through this chink's attempt at making you love your enemy.

you forgot this

I know the communist party is pushing that narrative hard. however they are succesful with it. wait 2-3 generations and all the "linguistic differences" will be nothing but a side note in history

>still shit

they will definitely be successful, because it had happened before, every dynasty reshuffled everything and everyone, new languages formed, old ones are destroyed
in x years, ccp styled putonghua will also be a distant memory

Do not think of the Chinese as a "people". Think of them as a "hive" of insects. Lemmings that are incapable of independent thought.

Sup Forums isn't blocked in China. However, google is, so you can't solve the captchas

but with modern communictaion and mass media, there is no way that putonghua is going to split up into different languages again - unless there is a complete world wide collapse of human socities. And if that happens, what matters anymore anyway

The language will keep developing - but it will keep developing as one spoken language in whole china. (cantonese might remain a special status though)

Gonna need a sauce on those claims

The Chinese have been subjected to so much destruction, conquest, rape, massacre, starvation, and death that they are devoid of the things which make us human: empathy, emotions, morality, and soul.

China has so many people that there simply isn't enough soul to go around. Thus, most Chinese (99% of them) only have a fraction of a soul or none at all. This is why they're so susceptible to karma and instant death, because they shouldn't have even been born in the first place.

>ethnically homogenous

>people slagging on OP for saying China is ethnically homogeneous

It's 92% Han Chinese. He's basically correct.

The truth about the People's Republic of China.

The truth about the Chinese "race".

>Communist
nah

actually, this map should really make you think
after ww2 and modern liberalism, many (((scholars))) have celebrated the death of empires
china is the most peculiar case - they went from communism, found that it didn't work, and actually reformed and returned to meritocracy, the old dynastic political structure (this time with added big data and big brother); boundaries are roughly similar to the qing empire , so they actually got to keep their empire!
america can suddenly proclaim the sun never sets on the american empire and nobody would say it's wrong, except bongs for plagiarism
eu is another german empire

Literally deserts and mountains.

The """continuous""", """unbroken""" history of China.

Note the massive difference in artistic quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came after the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a huge regression in artistic ability once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

The secret history of ancient China.

Why do the Chinese love eating each other so much?

According to the Chinese, the most succulent and delicious of all meats is that of a young human child.

Cannibalism is an absolutely integral part of Chinese culture and cuisine.

more on Chinese cannibalism

no individual freedoms

one more on Chinese cannibalism

Why do the Chinese love pain and suffering so much?

Why do the Chinese love dying so much?

WE
(but seriously, the silk road is multikulti and race-mixed as fuck; don't you fags even open the history books at all)

Why do the Chinese love losing so much?

this is now a China redpill thread

Good insight into the nature and fragility of Chinese governments throughout history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynastic_cycle

Do NOT learn Mandarin.

Do NOT do business with the Chinese.