Why white people panic when there is white related marches

"White people especially need to name racism in this hour, because somewhere in that crowd of sweaty, dead-eyed, raw throated white men—are our brothers and cousins and husbands and fathers and children; those we go to church with and see at Little League and in our neighborhoods. They need to be made accountable by those they deem their “own kind.” They need to know that this is not who we are, that we don’t bless or support or respect this. They need white faces speaking directly into their white faces, loudly on behalf of love."

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJCX_ZGqhsc
youtube.com/watch?v=f3sS92iDSRU
archive.is/ckVLJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diocletianic_Persecution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East–West_Schism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((PAVLOVITZ)))

He's Polish, dumbass.

Your implying a christian pastor is actually jewish?

fucking desperate.

Almost every black lies matter march ends in looting / riots, don't forget the dallas shooting that happened last year where pro BLM guy killed cops at a BLM rally.

Where was the outcry against BLM?

No he isn't.

>how could this Christian pastor who openly hates Christianity possibly be Jewish!?!

As soon as blacks denounce BLM for being racist.

He's probably Catholic. Daily reminder that they are the most cucked denomination of Christians.

No, he is a pure white american.

But the Blacks with BLM don't? FUCK OFF!!! This SJW horse shit has to end NOW. If it wasn't for the liberals being such little violent pieces of shit (like the left wing terrorists organizations Antifa and BLM) then none of this would have ever happened.

>They need to know that this is not who we are
wow such eloquence

Don't forget about muslims being silent after Islamic terror attacks

>swarthy beady eyed slav is lecturing americans about whiteness

This is stupid.

wouldn't be the first time

Notice how weak the white left is when faced with pro white anger. They can't bear to actually fight them. They don't even walk their own talk on integration. The left is only as tough as the white Cops and (((mass media))) tells them they are.

Are Christians just crypto jews?

Gas the Catholics. Spiritual Race War Now!!!!

The worst part is if you look at all the headlines, and just sub out a few words everything still applies to chimp lives matter.

Examples

>President, Political leaders respond to violence at BLM rally
>One dead as Black Lives Matter rally turns violent.
>Zimmerman trial spotlights Obamas toxic failure to lead
>Governor blames BLM, Black Panthers for inciting deadly clashes.

Christianity is anti-racist. Deal with it.

Islam is white

>Pavlovitz
>Polish

Was Christianity forced on Europeans? I don't remember it being.
It was forced on Africans and Latinos though

>polish
Really now?

there were dozens of crusades against european pagans

>Why white people panic when there is white related marches
Because they do it better than negros

>Was Christianity forced on Europeans? I don't remember it being.
Christians killed a shitton of pagans and other Christians for not being Christian enough back in the day. So yes they day and they did it for years. You should read up on European history because you're missing a chunk.

T

>It was forced on Africans and Latinos though
Gif related frankis clovis although Pagan himself considered God the strongest of all gods converting every to catholicism it wasn't for unitl Karel de Grote before we went full christcuck though. And that just the early middle Ages I think romans also forcefully converted there populus

We horse shoe now.

>I don't remember it being.
americaneducation.jpg

It's almost like someone is running both sides or something.

>Pavlovitz

Time for a (((big budget movie))) to educate Americans about the dangers of whites spewing hate! Get started now and you can release it for Chri... the holidays!

so, not white, then?

If the leaders were pagan, then they forced paganism on their populations and killed Christians and vice versa. That said, no one forced Christianity on European leaders. They all, 100% converted willingly. Not a single one was forced to convert. It is a completely different situation to islamisation, which is simply being outbred by shitskinned immigrants.

Yeah not shit you vitamin deficient cuck your sorry excuse of a country didn't exist back them, much less you personally

Oh look, another ShareBlue, CTR, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread! Neat! Say hi to Soros for us!

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE THREAD!

All of those people you named were European you dumb nigger.

christcucks gonna christcuck. they need to be purged

((( CHRISTIANITY)))
this is what we have been telling you about deus bult faggotinos

I'm polish too. Pavlovitz is a jew's name.

this is relevant?

>literally Hitlervitz

Yes. Because you were implying Christianity was forced on Europeans. It wasn't. No one came from outside and forced Europeans to convert to Christianity.

My church had a woman I've never seen before ready to make everyone feel guilty about "bigotry" before the sermon. Thankfully my pastor just gave a normal message

Has there been any deaths at BLM rallies?

And some part of asia n pacific island.

this is ehy (((they))) want you to call out "racism"

narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/

>white passivity
learned subliminally from media/government institutions that virtue signal around the clock slyly teaching whites to bow their heads and look at the sidewalk when confronted with inter-species tensions.

Pastors get the rope too!

I don't trust a pastor that likes the limelight.

The outcry was there, it's just no one listens or cares, much in the same will happen with this. Yes, the dead woman's family have to live with it, but people will go on with their lives until the next tragedy.

It wasn't a white rally at that point but yes deaths at nigger marches.

Their not though, it's just no one listens or cares what they say.

> Christians are based and will save us

>They need to be made accountable by those they deem their “own kind.”

Fuck this collective guilt bullshit.

>pope Pious
kek no

Other Europeans did, though.

typical tricks schlomo

Niggers and non-Whites can fuck off from USA which is a land FOR Whites

love the description

#RESIST

It was forced on Europeans, by Europeans, as well as (((Europeans))).
The small group of Europeans who initially converted to Christianity, forced it on pagan Europeans through violent means.
youtube.com/watch?v=gJCX_ZGqhsc

It's almost like communist kikes just stole and copies superior German propaganda

That is not the same as jews inviting millions of shitskins in to outbreed us.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3sS92iDSRU

Fucking beady eyed mud needs to be de-gloved.
>I'm white
nope

The churches and preachers are directly responsible for the current state of America.

Also remember it was the Catholics who gave the jews all of the banking power

>catholic
>"Pastor John"
>no Roman Collar
>no vestments

definitely a protestant bucko

Yes some nigger got shit
Someone got hit by a car on the highway
5 cops were killed

I'm sure if the state would have revoked their right to gatherings it would have gotten out of control even faster too.

If the cuck mayor wouldn't have told the police to stand down and let whitey protest in the streets uninterrupted nothing would have happened.

Also remember it was Jews who created and propagated Christianity to begin with, religiously proscribing usury for Christians - conveniently handing finance over to the Jews.

Poles have Jew admixture. It was a safe space for them since the 1600s.

This pastor is pro-faggot too. wow such a cohencidence.

Looks mexican

> pastor
> Catholic
You stupid fucking heretic

crack a fucking actual history book once. hell, even a wikipedia. no, the greatest story never told doesn't count

>He's Polish

No they didn't. White European Christians were persecuted by pagans for hundreds of years before Constantine converted to Christianity during Diocletian's Great Persecution (where he literally tried to genocide the entire Christian population of the Roman Empire) and made it the "official" religion of the Roman Empire. The white European Roman Empire was already 10% Christian by then, mostly poor, powerless people who converted for personal reasons at risk of persecution and death, not because anyone forced them to. The kings and emperors of Europe all later converted willingly one by one. The main problem with pagans wasn't their religion: it was that they got on boats and roamed around Europe indiscriminately stealing everything they could and slaughtering everyone, including defenceless villages and monasteries. For hundreds of years. And people like Charlemagne decided that law, order and civilisation was a better way of life. Most people ended up agreeing with him, including the viking kings.

>we need white people telling white people that supporting whiteness is not okay
>white people just need to all die out, okay?
all these anti-whites need to jump in front of a train.

Precisely. Your point?

>vitz

blah blah blah white people need to give even more shit to minorities blah blah blah white people need to shut the fuck up blah blah blah its never going to be enough blah blah blah

Yep, look what I just came across.
archive.is/ckVLJ

#notallmuslims
#notallwhites

Liberal when will you cease to exist? Please tell me it's soon.

You are retarded. Paganism wasnt forced on the populations by their leaders. Pagan religions were what they had developed themselves prior to christian influence. Get your shit straight

This.

Yesterday looked just like the last three years.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Are all mixed-race people placed in the 'other' category? All of the mulattos and quadroons, etc..?

Makes me laugh how the African-American population keeps declining while they go 'we fuggin yo bitch, white boi' and 'whites gonna be a minority soon, we wuz kangz nigga reparations' when in reality, the fucking Mexicans are going to be a majority.

Protip: Mexicans hate niggers even more than white people lol. I don't know a single Mexican that isn't either quietly or overtly racist as fuck towards blacks. They also have way more children than you do and defend their own culture while you nigs try and race-mix with fat white women because you think it makes you cool to further whitewash your own race because all of your women are 2-ton BT-1000 sheboon psychos. Even when you successfully do this, your culture is so trash and most of you are illiterate thugs that don't even raise your own children, who then grow up to be worthless illiterate thugs like yourself.

YE DO IT BOI

Yes it was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diocletianic_Persecution

"Christian".

Hello pedro

>such a cohencidence.

/THREAD

>Part of a series on Persecutions of the Catholic Church
>Diocletianic Persecution
>Catholic Church
Is this for real?
Of course the Catholic traitors must make everything about themselves.

There was only the Catholic Church in those days.

>The East–West Schism, also called the Great Schism and the Schism of 1054
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East–West_Schism

>pre-1054
>catholic church existing