Remember back when this board hated communists instead of crying when they died?

Remember back when this board hated communists instead of crying when they died?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember.

that was such a wonderful get. Goddamn

the only ones crying are shills, nu/pol/s and redditfags

I don't think anyone here is particularly sad about the outcome. They came looking for violence, and they got it. However, the guy just singlehandedly gave the media the exact narrative they were looking for. The commies and niggers were being violent, and the city betrayed the WN marchers. The whole thing was going decidedly in our favor until this guy decided to launch his own personal crusade.

Still, they came to violently shut down a licensed organization. They came to deprive people of their 1st amendment rights, and thus I have no sympathy for any of them.

Bored is being flooded by scum, just like every time something actually happens.

Reminder than niggers were dragging people out of their cars and beating them post election, only difference is it never got reported on.

Dead commies make me laugh and reload.

Good times user

can i get an archive of this bread?

>the only ones crying are shills, nu/pol/s and redditfags
This.

The left is trying hard to make themself look like victims. A bunch of commie terrorists chanting for white genocide and pedo faggots got hit by a car. So what?

I ain't crying

Remember when real men where not crying baby men that think they are victims of the evil leftists?

Remember when real men were not crying baby men that think they are victims of the evil patriarchy?

Show your flag, blackbeard.

This.

Reminder that this "protest" carried posters with "MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN" and chanted "WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS".

They literally wanted to die. They wanted a war they could be casualties in. They wanted probably a litt bit more to kill, but they got what they wanted when they died.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000

What? Where's the crying? I've only seen celebration. You retarded newfags oughta learn how to spot a shill.

>They literally wanted to die.

This is true
Death, for the antifa crowd, is a way to escape an insufferable life.

this doesn't go for the niggers. they are just in it for the violence

remember when your flag was a leaf?

neckbeard* ftfy

thanks burger

dem digits