ITT: Balkanize the U.S

ITT: Balkanize the U.S.

template

Here you go

Why does everybody put a nigger area iin louisiana?

>united kingdom of merkel
>relevant

The only section that matters.

Why does everyone assume the culture of all the damn southern states is still the same and just recreates the confed borders? If anything the western side like Alabama and Mississippi vs the eastern side like the Carolinas and Virginia are different now and you'd have to split them.

>he says in our language

Please don't pin us with California

Green for the earth, blue for the sky and white for the people who live between them.

You already fucked up by putting a with Michigan and Ohio. West Pa is kind of it's own separate thing to east pa and all of south pa except philly and that area should be with West Virginia, Kentucky, and the Appalachian areas of Virginia and Maryland. The rest seems pretty ok though.

Yes but for that to happen we would have to kick the Mexicunts out of the Eastern sections.

>Yes but for that to happen we would have to kick the Mexicunts out of the Eastern sections.
Yes, and?

Once they learn that living there is a risk to their life and when we win they will be made to leave, they'll feel the sudden urge to move.

>Green for the earth, blue for the sky and white for the people who live between them.
That's goddamned right.

Reino Unido de Merkel entonces

It's no longer your language, have you forgotten than you currently live in this year?

Blue for blueballs, green for weed and white for surrendering.

Term "Balkanize" really rustles my jimmies.

Wow. Yeah. You really showed me.

Remove Portland and Seattle and the northwest has nothing in common with cali. California needs to be it's own country so we can build a wall.

>lost the falklands
>still absolutely seething about it

>english isn't a language invented in england
Really makes me think

Washington here. You idiots aren't welcome.

Hail

>Washington here. You idiots aren't welcome.
Anti-Whites don't have a say in the formation of the White Ethnostate. You'll be lucky if we allow you to remain.

>Hail
Hail victory!

Ok whatever you say chief. I'll be here when it happens.

> pro-white picture
> girl in the picture is actually finnish

Ohio will dominate all others. Together with Kentucky and West Virginia we will form a confederacy.

Prepare for the Greater Illinois Empire.

guessing you're an IL-bro

living in MI but never been to IL, it seems like shit, why do people like it?

Amen brother!

>not putting Tennessee with NC & VA.

>Fuck Cinci
>Fuck Cleveland

what else exists outside of that?

cinci > Cleveland

But fuck toledo the most

Sandusky
& second the motion of 'fuck Toledo most

Didn't see it before, fucking saved

Each color represents an area on the political compass

Could you be ant more wrong?

I guess more people like and take pride in Chicago than IL as a whole, it's sort of like the poem about Chicago, every one deals with shitty laws, cops, taxes and crime, but that is daily life and every one outside of the state looks on shocked at how bad it is, but you just think it's normal so you start to like it.
I was also memeing a bit, the first chance I get to move to Iowa or Indiana I'll take it, but I would probably still bring a Chicago flag along with me.

Stop lumping Jew York in with New England. We fucking hate New Yorkers here.

>American English
>Anything like bongistanian
That's like saying bogan speak is British English

He wasn't speaking Arabic.

you can have the northeast back but aztlan is ours.

Fuck off. It was the northeast that started the god damn revolution.

fight the british yourselves if you want. Or you can pay us to be your allies. We're always down to fight some pirates.

Which side are you on user?

other nevadafag here. please no

The Reclaimed States of America: Grey is seized by Red, Green was nuked for being retarded and liberal, Red is the United States, Hard Red is our prize possession- the Rust Belt, the powerhouse of the US, Blue is the Cucked States last refuge.

Its based in germam you island leaf

Take AZ out of the commie land

It all depends on how many of them you can ethnically cleanse.

Rising Sea Level edition

>"""ouR LaNGueaGe!!!!1!""""
You adopted the language from a bunch of early Germans and Danes who invaded your homeland and fucked your wives, then they subjugated your people to their language.
And then you guys finally learned the concept of grammar and surpassed neanderthal tongue once you got ass-fucked by the French in the Hundred Years War, to which they all subjugated you to their (better) language.
So no, it isn't your language you anglo-cuck.

>Rio grande wipes out.
Too fantasy like the spic problem wont be solved that

posting in a communist soros funded (((daily stormer))) thread

>tfw Denver
Will this be the meat grinder in the coming race war? Every map I see puts it between Mexicans, Texans, Mormons, and prairie whites

>including Jefferson in the caliphornia/Oregon/Washington/las vegas cuckery
Kys

>MFW we screw the indians yet again when the Lakota Republic is bathed in a sea of hot ash when Yellowstone expolodes

As a Missourian I agree with this, but let Arizona go free godammit

you could probably get wyoming, the dakotas, nebraska, the rest of montana and utah into such a successionist movement if it actually went down.

I'm ok with this.

>okay lakes
kek'd

>we removed a couple of "u"s so it's a different language!
The denialism of yanks.

>62%

The whole country is ours and one day King George is going to rise from the grave and we're going to TAKE BACK OUR COLONIES

>the british
>pirates
What?

>1/3rd of the vocabulary is from Anglo-French
>1/3rd of the vocabulary is from Latin
>is an entirely distinct language from German for these reasons
REALLY makes me think.

You're literally descended from that same history you gigantic turbocuck :D

Why stop with just the US?

That didn't work out too well for you last time, snaggletooth. Now go back to worshiping your inbred German rulers

>not including Virginia with the rest of the south

Thank you. Virginia is dead to the rest of dixie

Fuck New York, they're not getting to roll with New England. Let them feel the Penn Reich's immaculately polished jack boots on their thin feminine necks. Fuck New Jersey too.

not bad

Arizona with California? yea, naw.

>Giving all of Commiefornia's farmland to Mexico

Just give them the coastal shithole cities.

Bumping for time.
Just NoVA.
t. NoVA

Upstate New York is fine. What should be done is separate New York into two states and give the northern part to New England and the southern part to a Middle Atlantic federation.

fucking dont

Dear rest of America, please stop grouping us with the Cuccfederacy

t. Floridian

Yeah, Florida has become this quasi northern state due to all of the northerners that move there. Completely lost its southern culture.

Yeah yeah, fair enough. Redrawn California on voting lines as opposed to ethnic lines, returned white parts of africa to respective countries and added Listerania for the natives to fuck off to.

I fixed all of our problems.

thank me later

Gross

>implying it wouldn't work
just give name suggestions for dakota. also, i forgot to write down, alaska is canadian

>giving california land
>no naval access for midwest states
y-you monster

i just gave cali land nobody else would want, plus it will make them die faster.
also, midwest has naval access, you get flooded hehe

New York as a whole is generally very republican.

NYC is the problem there. Super super SUPER liberal and horrible as hell due to this.

it would probably be along local cultural lines

>tfw Kansas
>Not southern
>Not mountainous
>Not the badlands
>Not in greater Texas
>Hardly in the Midwest

I just want state bros :(

Virginia literally is Dixie. Virginia pretty much single handily fought off the North while the deep south and west lost most battles. Without us, the whole endeavor of Southern freedom would have lasted a week and would be little more than a footnote in the history books.

ok so if we are "literally descended from that same history" then why are you claiming to be superior based off of the mere fact that the language originated where you happened to be born. the uk is in no way superior to the united states and arguably isn't even superior to france. USA took ur shit language and is allowing it to be cucked by multinationalism because your language isn't as special to anyone as you think it is.

failing that, it could be by mega regions