American tourist gives Nazi salute, is beaten up

Just saw this on Reddit.

Completely reasonable and justified response.

>An American tourist in Germany was beaten up by a passer-by after he began giving the Nazi salute outside a cafe in Dresden, police said Sunday.
>The incident occurred about 8:15 a.m. Saturday as the man left a cafe called Europe in the Neustadt district of Dresden
>The district is known to be a liberal part of the town and a popular meeting spot for students.

yes what an extremely surprising turn of events

he got beat up because he didnt say "allah akbar" which is a German tradition in 2017

right, Mohammed?

Go back and stay there.

What's the problem here?

>inb4 muh freeze peach

Americans are dumb asses aren't they?

go back. now.

Germans have started beating up criminals in the street?

yes I bet you are proud

Only white people who jokingly do a Ronan salute. That's a more pressing matter than the migrants who rape and traffic children.

It's in the news in France too kek

Is... is that true? Are those laws real?

Reminder in most US states you can legally shoot someone in self defense if they punch you.

I concur.

>Germany is not the only European country to ban the salute. Earlier this month, Switzerland’s Supreme Court upheld the conviction of a man who appeared in 2013 photos making the Nazi salute outside a Geneva synagogue.

>Only white people who jokingly do a Ronan salute.

Yeah, doing crimes as a joke makes it much less serious. "I only rob people ironically, mr. polizei" that excuse does not work.

You Europeans need to pause and realize something: despite how much you hate us, despite what you think of us as uncultured, upstart mutt faggots, we are going to be the last refuge of European culture, language, and, values. You are being reconstructed. You are being torn apart from the inside. You are committing suicide. You can feel as righteous about it as you want, but you cuck faggots won't be here much longer. We are the holdouts. You're already gone.

>Ronan salute

>Just saw this on Reddit.
Go back there.

>not sorting by controversal

The only time Reddit is fun for me.

>beaten up
The average german wouldn't give a shit, everybody has done it.
Probably some drunk leftist thrash.

>jokingly raise right arm
>jokingly rape a girl
Yup no difference here

>doing crimes