Why do liberals defend North Korea? Honest question

Why do liberals defend North Korea? Honest question.

Also, would they have a different opinion on the matter if it was a Democrat president in the office?

Because r-strategists will always support the out-group, no matter what.

Feel free to chime in liberal dudes. What would Kim have to do to change your opinion of him from good to bad?

Does anyone really defend North Korea? When /leftypol/ do it on here, they're just being edgy.

No matter how bad they are? I suppose that answer crossed my mind. Bizarre

They don't support north korea they just know it's a stupid idea to per-emptively bomb them and not give a fuck about the consequences.

Well i can understand that. But i think there's a pretty high chance that we're not gonna preemptively bomb them.

Is it just the usual worst case scenario that liberals are always afraid of?

Are you joking? China and North Korea are a model they want to follow closely.

Fuck you stupid brainwashed cunt

Are you a liberal?

Also, what were the 7 countries?

Well hopefully not but there are some idiot republicans calling for this exact thing like Lindsay Graham. I know people like that don't speak for them all but they need to be condemned for saying stupid shit like that.

No I am not a kike

Communist is the ultimate Larp. You create hate for the more natural upper classes and authorities and then you Larp like you are smarter and can do it better if given the chance. By the time you fuck things up, you've got all the guns and education wrapped up, and its too late to do anything about it.

The fact that they think real Americans want any part of this murderous, failed, crap ideology is the real joke.

>No matter how bad they are? I suppose that answer crossed my mind. Bizarre

It makes sense when you consider that r-strategists are programmed to emigrate to foreign lands. The best way to maximize their opportunity to do so is to ingratiate themselves with the leaders of said lands and the easiest way to do that is to defend them (when, of course, said defense carries zero negative consequences for the r-strategist).

This is why leftists in general hate America and everything about it, even as they happily gorge on the free resources America provides for them. They defend the Husseins and bin Ladens of the world because instinctually, when things turn K, they want to be able to move on to greener pastures with minimal conflict.

Remember that no matter what you must always out-group r-strategists in return. No quarter for leftists. They can be cured but they must be quarantined.

In your eyes, would you wait for them to attack first? Say, if Hillary was in office and they were threatening us. Just wondering what you would do

Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, yemen and more

We were most likely bombing isis, no? What's wrong with that?

Korea shouldn't attack the US, nor should the US attack Korea
It is all a kike ploy to install a (((democratic))) government and a Rothschild-owned bank in Korea

I don't think they are that stupid to attack first. How many damn times have they done these threats to get attention? They damn well know they would be signing their death warrent just by the fact that our military size vs theirs. Also Hilary is irrelevant she's a dead issue she's not president I don't know why people give a fuck to always still mention the bitch.

>Why do liberals defend North Korea?

They don't

Who the fuck is defending North Korea? So if you didn't want to invade Iraq you are an Iraqi sympathizer? That logic is exactly the kind of rock solid bullshit that keeps this site full of like-minded retards. Kill yourself (oh wait... that must mean I support North Korea).

At the end of the day we should do the same thing to the Norks as we should have done in Iraq and Afghanistan, i.e., turn it into a radioactive parking lot.

cause they are marxists inside..... and they would love to impose dictator on USA