upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ee/US_Telegram_02a.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>r/the_donald
>right wing
fuck you, commie

No one is going to care or remember a month from now

>unironically using Reddit
Sage and kys nucancer

well,there is no doubt that it was all staged,reddit or not.

mission failed

Anyone posting reddit should get perma banned

>the right
>literally a liberal-run controlled opposition forum full of delusional nu-male alt-lite cucks
lol

Those are facts though. Look it up.

You can't just throw out a "Soros" accusation without proof

>damaging the Republican brand
fuck the republican "brand"

The_Cuckold is a containment board, no more no less.

Anyone on it still stupid enough to believe they are on a pro trump sub need to die.

too bad he didn't kill anyone

I'm a regular on r/the_donald and wandered in here because of all the media attention about this KKK rally. You people are horrifying. Every way you turn you see antisemitism. And your facts are simply inaccurate. No, Jews aren't over-represented by twelve times in Ivy League universities, that's simply ridiculous.

Valid

>No one is going to care or remember a month from now if the left did it
fix that for you. This will be dangled over our heads for a minute

>bait.jpg

Saged this shitty reddit thread. Also reported because OP is a faggot

>exposing the truth = damage control
Nope

>everyone I don't like is controlled opposition

>the_dumbass supports their retard rally weeks before it happens.
>Suddently decided it was a Soros conspiracy when Nazis and Confederates chimp out.

This is obviously bait but can someone provide me the books or other materials these people develop their worldview from?
The entire 2012 republican primary still confuses me to this day

LINK tot he article??????

How do we stop these Buzzword-spewing larpers?

Man, we really made these obese leftists mad.

>DINDU NUFFIN

>IDEOLOGY OF PEACE

we created your board and it devolved into idol worship, fuck back off unless you want real discussion

The Right-Wing revival is about to collapse thanks to yesterday's events. Now that Trump has disavowed his base, who the fuck is going to vote for him?

Sage

The right is full of WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST!!!

what?
obvious shill is too obvious

>the Donald
>the right

lel

CivNats are just faggot liberals

are the nazis the one with the bats hurting that driver and destroying his property ?

Get ready to be LOVED and TOLERATED by PEACE-LOVING NAZIS

>Block Roads, Get ran over
Am i supposed to feel bad for these people who are clearly asking for it.

No the Nazi are the ones destroying their entire movement.

That is a Neo-nazi. An actuall NatSoc won't tattoo himself

>He's a good boy, he dindu nuffin, he was just scared!

>those mean protesters FORCED him to run them over with their intolerant views!!!

I don't see the big deal honestly, the lefts politically intolerant and felt the need to counter protest with violence every right wing event in the last decade, surrounding cars and blocking streets to attack lone individuals is common practice and people have already been run over trying to do so.
The implication that because this guy might've held racist views that this is somehow worse is absolutely retarded my man.

Damage controls not necessary.

You didn't "create" our board. We're an organic movement. You and all the other antisemites who know nothing of Kek live and die by George Soros money.

>Antifa poses as nazis to birddog a right wing rally
>nazis are used as a prop to further the liberal agenda
>"nazis" here cheer them on

My fucking sides. Sup Forums is lost.

>all those buzzwords

So its like anonymous running a psyop on anonymous in order to make anonymous look bad to Chantards, so the Chantards disavow anonymous which is all a plot to make Chantards look bad to normies who are actually anonymous.

I hope some of yall see the problem with this strategy. For the rest of ya... bless your hearts.

It has nothing to do with anonymous, and all about creating bad optics for the right. It's pretty simple.

I'm not sure you quite got it.
the_donald is a Sup Forumscolony, always has been from the start.
The idea was to use that board as a gateway through which to spread our memes in Trump's favour.
Sadly the colony grew and dunked our tea in the ocean.

I invite you to prove your assertion that "the_donald is a Sup Forumscolony" when we utterly reject antisemitism and bigotry on there.

Bless your heart.

I think yesterday was a mistake but they're standing for their beliefs. Takes courage.

Side note they're wrong but props to them regardless.

>we

You're a fool. It's the same thing as arguing with a liberal online. It's not about the liberal. It's about the normies watching. This isn't even the first time the right has been birddogged. Fuck off.

>Jews aren't over-represented by twelve times in Ivy League universities

Actually they are. Their over-representation in relation to their % of the total pop. is roughly 1,200%. Also, look up deans, presidents, provosts etc., at all the Ivy League schools. The list of names reads like an Israeli phone book.

Bonus fact: Despite comprising less than 1% of Russia's total population in 1922, ethnic Jews accounted for 85% of the first central governing body of the Soviet Union. Of ~380 seats, less than 20 were held by Ethnic Russians.

Sage and btw /thread

Wasn't the case at the beginning of that board. They added that during the first "we're gonna shut you down" fiasco. After that they purposely changed voting algorithm and then raised the upvote cap so there wasn't a point to going there anymore since it was effectively censored.

TO WHO? The Republican congress that was elected? The Republican President that was elected? Optics for the regular joes who are already keenly aware of the faggotry of the left and vote against it? Or the circle jerk left that ran out of people to namecall? I disavow anything conservative in my life publicly already just to avoid hearing about it but it doesnt change any of our actions.

Youre a fucking tard and a half son. WHO ARE THESE OPTICS FOR? EUROPE?

It's for normies you fucking retard, I already said that. Do you think "regular joes" can't have their minds changed? Are you an actual fucking retard?

I hate to break it to you, but there are no more normies left. Theres no secret club here, and no secret club out there.

>there are no more normies left

Leave your house once in awhile. Goodbye.

Then why is nothing you do working? Too much of a brownpill for you to swallow?

Even if that's all true, it must be because they work harder. That stuff about Communism doesn't sound right to me. What are your sources? I've never heard anyone in the media speak about that, or any of my professors in college, so it seems like a conspiracy theory, or some kind of propaganda.

>IMplyingthere's damage control and people actually believe the Right is Nazi. Fucking summerfags

self defense vehicular manslaughter

Here you go beefboy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/65144294/#65144807

Even Dylann Roof didn't last too long. People are forgetful of attacks these days... This country is falling apart.

Is Frank posting on T_D now?

>it must be because they work harder.
Why would we work hard if we have money?

More like they swarmed his car like a pack of feral zombies, and when they parted to reveal a car stuck in his front bumper, he backed the fuck out of there.

All that proves is that some people on this board were upvoting some things on /r/the_donald in our early days and that a couple of people claimed that it was their "army" (obviously mistakenly, as we can see). Still no proof.

Then what would constitute proof to you?

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial that they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually the be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

i remember when they realized that reddit was colonizing them and they had a vote to remove the link from the OP as though that would stop it

These are a perfect political device to cause more deep seeded division among us the people.
Allow a demonstration. Pump out allot of hate material about the demonstrators. Wait for anti protesters to show up and for chaos to ensue.

It always breaks my heart to see my fellow brothers hurting one another in the streets, while the true enemies are allowed to watch from above.

>T/Donald
No one cares commie

>it must be because they work harder

It seems to me that they're just very nepotistic. The Disney corporation comes to mind. In the mid-80's, Walt's son sold the company to a Jewish guy. Right off the bat he let go of tons of people (writers, animators, marketers) and filled the vacant positions with Jews. Disney has been overwhelmingly Jewish ever since. Their style changed as well. There was no more Snow White/Cinderella/Sleeping beauty. Since then it's been dogs French kissing, a princess falling in love with a hairy beast, a multicultural mermaid fantasy, strong and empowered Arab and Chinese females; That kind of stuff.

>That stuff about Communism doesn't sound right to me. What are your sources?

timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

Here's a telegram sent by Captain Montgomery Schuyler, head of the American Expeditionary Forces station in Siberia during and after the revolution, addressed to the Chiefs of Staff in Washington. Read page 2, paragraph 2.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ee/US_Telegram_02a.jpg

On my other computer I have a digital copy of a book detailing the inner working of early Soviet government. It gives names, positions, party affiliations and ethnicities of every commissar. Commissars were members of government. Google is being uncooperative right now, but looking at the list of names is incredible. It's a huge list of Jews with an occasional Russian or Armenian sprinkled throughout.

This. In the age of Trump nothing stays in the news cycle unless it revolves around him. In a week the news will talking about evil drumpf and no one will even care about this.