So what are people going to do when these thousands of alienated military aged white people get ostracized from society...

So what are people going to do when these thousands of alienated military aged white people get ostracized from society and fired from their jobs for being nazis, to the point where they have nothing to lose and say "you know what, fuck it, you win, I AM a nazi, now get in the fucking oven"

Because honestly, that seems like the only logical way this is going to progress.

Nobody will listen until it becomes more prominent.
overall, it will be too late by that point.

who will work if this happens?

if you kill your enemies you lose

They want us to dispatch them and their darky pets and their Kike masters. They want it to be them or us. They have been working at it for 65 years. Just do you're part in Europe and We will do our part here.

I've been thinking about this.
>revolution happens
>government pulls out all their cool black budget technology
>revolution crushed
You'd have a chance going up against modern jets, tanks, ships, etc, but would you really be able to fight back against antigravity craft and soldiers with cloaking technology?

burn it fucking down

The fire is rising and the Soros kike shills are shitting their pants.

>100 years ago 97% of americans were self employed
>now it's about 2%
employment as a necessity is a jewish trick.

Who is to say the people revolting don't have access to those techs. White people do invent almost everything mind you and also get blamed for everything.

they're gonna get in the fuckin oven.

Ya'll stupid niggers need to stop LARPing and start voting, especially in local and state elections.

Fire burns all, visible or not.
More importantly who would willingly attack their sons daughters lovers and friends?
Remember what happened at the 99% thing years ago, even though it was an iffy protest, military personnel defended the people.
It was also the first time Many of us even heard of these antifa fags.

What people dont seem to understand is that while you can ostracize, belittle, bully, fire, blackball or blame white people for whatever makes them feel better about themselves, they cant take away the determination, intelligence and sense of pride in a white guy.

Call them nazis, barbarians, colonial hicks it doesnt matter. When white people decide to get things done, it rewrites history. Let em keep at it.

this is the plan of them
this is what they want
it does not serve our interests to be played with

it's over
nazis go home. i think most of you might be bots anyways

all white males are nazis by simply existing according to our enemies, its called dehumanizing and it doesn't matter what you think about it, you are a nazi if you are a white male

>all white males are nazis by simply existing according to our enemies
this. it's that simple. Cville only hardened me and tens of thousands of more young white guys that there is NOTHING we can do. No amount of countersignalling can change that. Look at the Twitter responses yesterday. Young white men are done and will slowly have nothing to lose.

You know, if you keep your foot off long enough, you'll totally mistake that snake for a bootlicker.
It's happened before. Many times!
Just... don't keep doing that, okay? It isn't fun for anyone. It doesn't have to be like that.

We will rise up into gangs and take over this bitch

>Ostracized from society
>Unemployed
>Giving other people orders

When you tell us to get in the oven we're going to laugh at you/ watch the police/National guard beat you into submission you bunch of fucking NEET losers.

>implying the military will get involved

really worked well for you yesterday right?

They will all join the blackshirts (arditi), some kind of Freikorps like in the twenties after the wwi, when the old wwi soldiers back home a saw their countries ruined by communists. theny you had march over rome and outch of munich

Try to use that technology against armed militias that are going to go for hit and run operations in urban areas. They're essentially going to be rebels that will target infrastructure, politicians and reign by terror on communities and people they disapprove of. The only thing the state can do is to implement some tyrranical laws that simply will bring more people over to the right and increase corruption leading to a faster fall of the regime.

>Implying the military needs to get involved to arrest one faggot with a Mustang.

Was that your grand uprising? If so, well done. Us libtards are really shaking in our boots.

>Implying the military isn't majority white

>grand uprising
Nah, that was just testing the waters.

Being a libtard is a joke in itself, so good laugh m8. Try not to choke while you laugh and suck Tyrone's cock.

If it truly gets to that point, soldiers would have their loyalty truly tested. Most would probably follow orders, but a substantial minority would refuse to kill their fellow citizens at the behest of the bugmen.

And as to black budget tech...that stuff is extremely expensive, and the vast majority of soldiers won't be using it.

The Army categorizes Mexicans as white tho. My enlistment papers had White with Latino Hispanic as second category.

t. ex army bean

Ghettovines would make for some excellent propaganda of the deed, and by the very slowness of their mechanism they would be very emblematic of the long-term focus of a general opposition rooted in the defense of western civilization.

And the result of that test? 1 protestor killed and the assailant in police custody, his actions near universally condemned. And that dumb statue is still getting torn down.

>Implying the military wont do what they do best, follow orders.
>Implying any majority of whites agree with you.

I get it man, you're a total NEET loser so you think the Jews and gays are all keeping you down and you wanna lash out. But for people who actually have their shit together your dumb race war just sound like a pain in the ass.

white american men have been feminised to a such degree that its impossible for them to rise up against jews and do anything about it in general, the large majority of so called alt right and internet warriors without any real power. They will be wiped out in a day by violent niggers if they ever come out in the open

How would your grandparents feel about you calling yourself a Nazi?

Considering he fought for a country that sought only to destroy the sovereignty of Europe as a whole and usher in an era of communist subversion all across the western world, he can suck 20 trillion dicks in hell for all I care.

we terrorists now boi

I'm a white male and I hate all of you faggots. What's that make me? Inb4 cuck

>white people feminized

umm no thats just how they are naturally. doesnt mean they arnt vicious murderers who dont even view other races as equals to animals.

They'll probably just all get purged and the ideology will die off because Sup Forums's mentality represents only a very small minority of all military aged non-Hispanic Whites.

> loser
Projecting self on others.
> you think the Jews and gays are all keeping you down
I didn't hear him say that.
You build your enemy in your self hating false reality.

If the cultural Marxists get their wish and they genocide all white people whom will they attack next? Leftism and cultural Marxism is ultimately misanthropic and will at end seek to destroy all human life.

This is Sup Forums you dipshit, every thread is "kikes this" and "faggots that". And the very basis of this thread is "us poor downtrodden white men, unemployed, socially ostracized and labeled as Nazis".

We've tried that bit already. Just cucked politician after cucked politician.

Shill threads sure.
This is "Why Should I pay for your life and well being while you blame me for everything, then show up at my sons university and tell him HE cant be there that day
while you take a completely USELESS class on my dollar" type thread.
Why should I care about you?

No one here thinks the gays are keeping us down. They are corrupting the kids. And for that, the faggots must burn.

Wrong guy or misunderstood.