Fixing the Alt Right

Don't get trapped in an echo chamber where you can no longer relate to normies.

Pretending that Charlottesville didn't massively push the average white person away is really stupid.
We have a chance to actually make changes now that Trump has shifted the Overton window to the right, but we need to be smart and make the movement appealing to the AVERAGE white person:

> Disavow all Nazi/KKK edgelord LARPers. There is no way to lose public support quicker than going around making Nazi salutes and holding Wiki torches while chanting "Jews will not replace us". This instantly makes the average person hate you.

>Build a populist movement with realistic, incremental overt goals. Repealing the 1965 Immigration Act and replacing it with something that both limits total immigration and prioritizes white immigration is an actual tangible political goal.

>Keep the long-term goals covert, and don't ever reveal your power level. Talking openly about an white ethnostate only leads to failure and the average public turning against you, so disavow anyone who reveals his power level. Leftists will recognize dog whistles and know we're crypto, but normies won't listen to them.

>Start first by focusing on multicultralism, because it lot easier for people to see how non-white countries produce culture that is at odds with our values. People like Peter Thiel should be the voice of the alt-right, not cringelords like Richard Spencer.

>Hold actual speeches (with the media invited) by intelligent and well spoken speakers that can tailor their speech to the average person who has been brainwashed by egalitarianism their entire life.

>Get pro-white people into media and educational positions. Examine and copy the successful tactics of cultural marxists. Liberal morality is deeply embedded in modern society, and it's going to take a long time to change that.

If you actually want to gain mainstream appeal, the movement has to change to be positive and not just LARPing as KKK/Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annanystrom/
youtube.com/watch?v=zANzVN-F8HY
youtube.com/watch?v=q87C1KF_LNw&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

omg hu is this qt/

some norwegian whore

instagram.com/annanystrom/

>instagram.com/annanystrom/
i can't even imagine how easy this woman's life is

>push the average white person away
It actually pushed other kind of people away.

Probably a coal burner. You can see it on her self-absorbed vapid face, she does things purely for the instagram likes.

>disavowing
While LARPers need to be gassed, the only person I'm disavowing is the OP.

this 100%
I think some are adopting this type of position hard to tell to what extent, since the expression is either censored or completely covert

Honestly this. Charlottesville should hopefully be a wake up call. Identitarians on both sides led to this.

>Pretending that Charlottesville didn't massively push the average white person away is really stupid.
not true. Hailgate brought a lot of people to the right, ironically. don't let the media gaslight you

It is true. The rally looked pathetic and stupid the majoroty of white people. You have a lot of work cut out for you still if you want this to go anywhere

Thiel 2020 would be amazing. He's spot on about the economy, universities, and political correctness

Our leader has made his move and we will follow. And I'm not talking about Spencer. "Nazi" LARPers have fixed themselves

This.

Whether the Alt-Right was ever originally real or not, it definitely is after yesterday.

We need to market ourselves exclusively as a youth movement and put a much greater emphasis on aesthetics. This means no old people, no ugly people (ideally) and definitely no fat people. We need to become synonymous with good aesthetics and physical excellence. If you're not already, everyone needs to start going to the gym. Not only are we not going to have fat people, but skinny betas need to go as well. We need to showcase the best of the best.

I would actually go as far as to say that aesthetics are more important than message, at least to the public. We need to completely get rid of Nazi imagery and disassociate ourselves from older far-right groups, disavow them if necessary.

Ok Sup Forums i have a idea
We all know that the car attack yesterday was a false flag so why don't we take all the photos we have and show them that the man arrested was not same man in the car.
We show the post of the car in front the op's house and the black cars pull up yell at them to get inside.
We point out that the helicopter that was following the car ''crashed'' was actually shot down.
If post all of this on youtube twitter facebook etc. All at once we can expose this or give us time for us to make a better way to expose this.

>Fixing the Alt Right

>We need to completely get rid of Nazi imagery and disassociate ourselves from older far-right groups, disavow them if necessary.

This will never happen and this is why you will never win. These alt-right folks are too autistic to understanding what "appealing to the average person" entails. They will continue to alienate normal people because they want to larp as NAZIs. Its retarded.

Bro I ran an entire campaign for hours last night doing this, but I am willing to go back at it. Give me the info you have on the chopper

i fear you are right, but they are larping as nazis because that is the 'strong horse'. i can see where if another group became that strong horse, it would attract these easily manipulated people looking for an ideological home

Your ideas aren't stupid enough to get traction here. You have to remember the average pol user is a fucking retard

She's pretty close to 10/10 for me

Average people will do what they've always done in times of conflict
Nothing
Retard

Geez, this sounded salty

meh her ass is a little too big but she is 8.5 imo

Spencer's doing a press conference on Monday. If he makes it clear who we are and what we are and what we stand for, we'll be in a better position.

who is she?

What boosted her to a 10/10 for me was the all natural body. Especially with an ass that big. That's a lot o' squats

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>This will never happen and this is why you will never win. These alt-right folks are too autistic to understanding what "appealing to the average person" entails. They will continue to alienate normal people because they want to larp as NAZIs. Its retarded.

Yep.

We can rest in peace now knowing that demographic change was brought to us by both the diversity left and the NAZI larping right.

>alt-right
This cancer belongs on reddit.
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

whos the hot bitch

if that's 8.5, post 10 pls

I don't even care about this shit anymore just link her shit

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>stop being about white existence
Nah

She's got a five head

She's also really smart. Her video on Bali really made me think youtube.com/watch?v=zANzVN-F8HY

Why do you guys keep complaining about degeneracy and fall of women but have pictures like that saved in your computer?

>Fixing the Alt Right
Why? it was always shit.

>bleached blonde
>proudly flaunts her booty, specifically, on the internet for all to see

More of Sup Forums needs to recognize these as the warning signs of a coalburner the same way they are able to recognize neon hair and septum piercings as signs of a feminist cunt

the 'alt-right', or whoever they think they are, are finished. You CANNOT allow yourselves to be associated with the most feared political group that has ever existed. For the same reason people are scared away from the left when they see antifa rampaging through the streets, people are scared away from the right when they see a large group of white people borrowing slogans from the Nazis and doing cute little Roman salutes.

NORMAL PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF NAZIS

The alt-right needs to immediately make Richard Spencer go away and purge anyone who is too stupid to hide their powerlevel in public.

shes a 10

She really has a lot of back-end to her arguments

>Sup Forums is alt-right

heh

>inb4 he doesn't fully disavow Nazis, he gives the media the perfect sound bite to promote their anti-white, anti-conservative agenda, and Spencer makes an awkward hand gesture that resembles a Nazi salute

1-Trumpstein is a globalist puppet and has accomplished absolutely nothing

2-Nobody will ever accomplish absolutely nothing by democratic means. (((They))) control all relevant parties in pretyt much every western country and only cucks can ever get elected for relevant positions.

3- Leftists committed all sorts of attacks from the 60-80's and today they have the dominant ideology. The only time an actual right-wing party reached power they were completely explicit about most of their goals from the start.

If you want cucks, you better try liberalism, schlomo.

tl;dr gtfo

>She's really smart

I know this is pasta because I've seen it before, but it is the most real redpill out there.

You want to save the white race? Sort yourself out, become the Overman, have a bunch of white kids, use your power and resources to improve your local white community. If you are not an shining example of what a white man should look and act like, you are actively bringing about the downfall of our people.

We are so far past the point where normies matter. They're going to go with whatever side wins. They will not join either side during the battle. They are cattle.

Meh. Take out the hair extensions and the contouring body & face makeup first.

>Pretending that Charlottesville didn't massively push the average white person away is really stupid.

It didn't

THE GENOCIDE HAS ALREADY HAPPENED
WHITE AMERICANS IS A MINORITY

STOPPING IMMIGRATION WILL ONLY MAKE A COMPLETE GENOCIDE SLOWER WITH LESS RESISTANCE

THE RESISTANCE NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED WITH MIND ON SEGREGATION AND OR DEPORTATION

(((anarcho capitalist)))

you can literally see she is obssessed with herself staring at her own image totally in love like narcissus and his pool.

Listen, neocon faggot. You don't get to decide what is good for the alt right. Hitler didn't lie to the Germans, he came on strong and honest and they loved it. It's your transparent beta kind that keeps fucking everything up for the right. Nobody wants to be associated with such a limp twisted milquetoast. Kill yourself.

>This means no old people, no ugly people (ideally) and definitely no fat people.
Definitely no gay people. You are next in line after the Stormweenies, sweetie

When that ass shot up the republicans at a baseball game, did that fucking matter?

No, and I could give a fuck about some fat ass roastie that got squished, fuck her.

Honest opinion. What happened with the car attack will really only inflame anger toward the right wing by already ardent leftists. Normal people just see this as some crazy anomaly they don't really understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=q87C1KF_LNw&t=0s
>video related

I was a pretty lukewarm supporter of the alt right until i saw the torch lit march Friday. That was a real show of initiative.

>Liberal morality is deeply embedded in modern society, and it's going to take a long time to change that.
Liberal morality isn't the problem faggot. A lack of white identity is the problem. Liberal morality is probably a good thing and, once we have a positive white identity, we can be as liberal as we fucking want.

tl;dr: (((misdirection))) failed

Not sure if slide but seems ok. I'm not white so never got on the whole race shit. Used to be a leftist until Obama showed how bad things could get under the Dems. Not hardcore right, either.

That said the right has always needed to show solutions and not be constantly pushed around by the media and dems on race. They were the party of slavery and Jim Crow. The party of "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for a hundred years." The party of euthanasia by Planned Parenthood. Not sure why Stormfront has joined the right when we've always had different ideals.

>Liberal morality isn't the problem

The state of the (((Alt-right)))

I'm still under the belief that the nazi/kkk were retards and then undercover lefties.

Oh and this has been said a million times, I'll say it again Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

Dicky Spency is the leader of the Alt-Right. You will not divide us.

>Disavow all Nazi/KKK edgelord LARPers.

THIS.
If it didn't work for George Lincoln Rockwell decades ago why would it work now?

14 yes
88 no

>I'll say it again Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

Of course he is, the real opposition is Trumpstein.

Alright (((Prime Minister D'Israeli))), what's so kikey about emphasizing the need to build group identity over the need to destroy liberal morality?

You think you're going to save white people and western civilization from extinction by rallying everyone against muh librul moarality?
>no

looks liek a coal burner

>That said the right has always needed to show solutions and not be constantly pushed around by the media and dems on race. They were the party of slavery and Jim Crow. The party of "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for a hundred years." The party of euthanasia by Planned Parenthood. Not sure why Stormfront has joined the right when we've always had different ideals.

the name of the party doesn't matter. the ideology does. the GOP of today is closer to the democrats of the past than the democrats of the present.

There is nothing worth saving in a liberal western society, white or not.

Read evola and stop being a sheep.

A tiger doesn't change its stripes. Conservatism hasn't changed in over 150 years. Deep down, neither have the Dems.

Where's the proof of his supposed white supremacy, anyways? I've yet to see anything presented by the media.

>Hailgate brought a lot of people to the right, ironically

No it didn't.

The vast vast vast majority of white people do not want to be Nazis. They do not want to identify with Nazism and mass murder.

There are a huge number of people who are tired of the anti-white agenda and are receptive to a pro-white movement that would seek to limit immigration.

But you FOREVER lose this majority of whites by LARPing as Nazis.

>A tiger doesn't change its stripes. Conservatism hasn't changed in over 150 years. Deep down, neither have the Dems.

Yes conservative has changed.

In the last 2 years the issue with gay marriage has been dropped and people like Milo running around being "conservative figures."

Or go back 15 years ago, conservatives were trying to ban rap music, especially Eminem, because he was a bad influence. Today conservatives are for free speech.

I could go on but the fact is the conservative has changed a lot in in just the last few decades. In fact let me make this point, if conservatism was still about promoting God and denouncing atheism, I bet the alt-right would not exist today.

I'll look into it.

Maybe you should stop shitting on a movement that's doing a lot of good, though.

Why is she wearing socks?

If you really want to save white people:

> (((alt right)))
> (((Milo)))
> (((Breitbart)))
> (((Trump)))
> (((Alex Jones)))
> (((WeAreChange)))
> (((Paul Joseph Watson)))
> (((Stefan Molyneux)))
> (((Next News Network)))
> (((YT Truther channels with over 100K subs)))

Come on now Sup Forums ....

There is no 'fixing' the alt-right... it's already fixed. It's doing exactly what it was designed to do:

Pull you into /muhwhiterace/ groupthink so then (((they))) point out how racist and intolerant to other races you are and justify goolags aka FEMA camps.

Get your shit together.
Focus on your health.
Focus on your careers and intellectual pursuits.
Be what white people have always been (creative inventors and artists).
Reproduce like niggers.
Stop abandoning your children.
Be better than your fathers.
Stand up for truth.
Rebuild your Christian / Catholic communities based on The Word and not (((the pope))) or (((Joel Osteen))).
Be like Jesus (Logos, the Word, voluntarily help your fellow man, build tables, crack whips at the Pharisees and denounce them)
Stop falling into the racism trap. It's a fucking (((trap))).
Go back to Article 1 section 10 US Consitution. At least base currency it on human resources (skills) or natural resources. Also decentralize the fucking banks.
Grow your own food. Monsanto = Eugenics.
Taxation *is* theft.
Localize education.. part of regaining your Christian / Catholic identity
Educate your wives on these subject matters so they get with the program. Explain to them the importance of said things and how it's not racist.

Wake the fuck up white people. Also, wake up your South American / Caribbean neighbors. They're getting royally (((fucked))). Remember Spain, Italy, France and Portugal are in the exact same situation, but worse. Shitting on them isn't helping the situation.

Letting nazis and KKK members in was a mistake. we have no ideological genealogy from them. most of us came to racist views independent of any klan people or nazis.

they're toxic, usually ugly or stupid looking, and have shit aesthetic sense. regardless of their ideologies they should be pushed away because they're dysfunctional people.

Wrong
Swap old black racism for the anti white shit they push now
Still the party of collectivism and identity politics

Typisk hora.

Its a war against commies. You flying that flag clearly demonstrates you inability to grasp that concept. The nigger shit is just a regional sub topic. Its indians here, and different retarded shit groups in other places. But the basic uniting factor is commies have got to go.

what movement you dumb cunt

any 'movement' will be instantly infiltrated by kikes

the only reason why Sup Forums and it's analogues are still functional is because it isn't a movement, it's humor and truth posted by actual faggots

> Disavow all Nazi/KKK edgelord LARPers. There is no way to lose public support quicker than going around making Nazi salutes and holding Wiki torches while chanting "Jews will not replace us". This instantly makes the average person hate you.

>Build a populist movement with realistic, incremental overt goals. Repealing the 1965 Immigration Act and replacing it with something that both limits total immigration and prioritizes white immigration is an actual tangible political goal.

A good 95% of "Whites" in the US aren't worth any movement though. Redpilled people will be a minority here until the final collapse. It's all about sabotaging the US and especially it's culture/institutions to allow Europe to have a slim chance of survival after we're dead. Populism only works on high-quality populations

>Our leader
He's just a Republican president at this point, not ""our leader""

>We need to market ourselves exclusively as a youth movement and put a much greater emphasis on aesthetics. This means no old people, no ugly people (ideally) and definitely no fat people. We need to become synonymous with good aesthetics and physical excellence. If you're not already, everyone needs to start going to the gym. Not only are we not going to have fat people, but skinny betas need to go as well. We need to showcase the best of the best.

Identitiarianism is already this basically. It's all about showcasing the best of the west and making an argument for it's survival. Cuckservatives not allowed

What are you going to do when white nationalism stagnates because it just looks like a bunch of losers with a NSDAP attachment? How are we going to get worthy white women to become white nationalists? Maybe the NSDAP larpers can find a way to impregnate each other anally. Nobody wants to join a movement that literally wants to imitate Germany from 70 years ago. Neck yourself. Hitler is waiting for you.

Religion in general is fading. Other ideologies are taking its place. Although our country was founded on Christian values our Constitution conflicts with our laws being written to favor one religion. I myself am torn by that. Although I gave up religion decades ago I'd rather our nation was seen as a Christian nation than any other as it seems the lesser of all the evils. Islam is disgusting to me and Judaism screams of old stories rewritten to favor Jews.

tl;dr: Religion isn't going to be a political factor forever in America as I see it.

Wrong (you)

So much ignored truth in this post. It will require a massive amount of work to get where a fulfilling life exists. Its unfortunate that so many people on here have such extreme entitled attitudes.

It's going to take everything that you have within an more, to even begin to imagine the world that is desired. As of now nothing moving forward will be an easy victory, we are fighting a nearly fully fledged communist regime at this point. I pray that nothing as horrible as a totalitarian state truly comes to pass but as it stands, we are stepping closer and closer everyday.

Young men of the west I implore you to rise up within yourselves. Fight your inner demons whatever they may be so that you may be a bastion of the ideals you stand for. Do not think that someone else will fight for what you want. Do not think you will get what you deserve, nor that you deserve anything to begin with. Life is nothing but struggle, if you hide from life through porn or video games or alcoholism, you will not receive anything that you yearn for.

Godspeed.

1) she has kankles
2) typical leftist Swede turning horny young men leftist
3) almost certainly only fucks niggers
Why is she even posted here?

Not that I don't agree with most of what you said, but what happened honestly isn't going to change much. People are desensitized whether left or right. In a week no one is even going to care about this.

You live in the age of Trump where nothing stays in the media unless it directly revolves around Trump. Charlottesville was in no way connected to anything Trump did and he already disavowed.

By next week the media will be focused on whatever mean tweet evil Drumpf just sent. They're obsessed with him.

Really need to let go of Hitlerism if you want to move forward. The internet truther subculture KNOWS. But normies can barely handle Pizzagate.. How the fuck do you expect them to handle the truth about world wars?

You all need to youtube Brendan O'Connell. He's DEAD ON.

Stop the /muhwhiterace/ cointelpro, you're just being a useful idiot.

Focus on exposing (((TPTB))) and (((cultural warfare))). Referencing Hitler will only get you ignored by normies.

I've tried it.. It's easier to do what Brendan suggests: Expose Israel from a legal / military / religious / nationalistic point of view.

Nobody cares faggot

no, fuck off r/the_dahnald

Fuck you nazi scum

>burger cuckposting
No. In Sweden it's mostly lower-class women that fuck Achmed. Very few good looking upper-class women do that. That's why Achmed has to rape. In burgerland niggers are elevated in the culture, but that's not the case here. The exception is very leftist young women and older batikhäxor and of course you can always find a few other exceptions as well.

t. grew up in Sweden wealthiest area

>lower-class women
They grew up in Achmed areas.

Am I a degenerate for only being able to think about that girl sitting on my face?