Did u grow up hating people of different races...

Did u grow up hating people of different races? For me I always felt like blacks and Mexicans we're the problem even at a early age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8
dummies.com/education/science/smaller-than-species-subspecies-races-and-breeds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate them, I just don't want anything to do with them.

Nah, and I still don't. I just think they'd be better off living separately.

I just hate communists and leftists. To me it doesn't matter the skin color. If you are leftist, you should be gased.

I never hated anyone until I came to America.

I was born in a mono-ethnic country and once I got here I saw how different races behave and naturally started hating them based on the shitty things they did. Some people are okay though.

Was pretty liberal a couple of years ago, pic related

>grow up in liberal city
>be blue pilled feminist numale faggot
>the left starts fucking with my tabletop games
>mfw

I went to a school that was half Paki. I never stood a chance of being a normie.

If you "hate" people for something they didn't have a choice on(race) I can only tell you are rather short sighted(if not bluepilled) and live in a monochromatic world.
Stop being subjective

When they went on a crusade to dictate everything to everyone I think they just dispensed unintentional redpills.

It's this weird world of them wanting to be completely authoritarian towards you but then welcoming niggers and mudslimes with open arms to blow you up. And if you say anything about it they call you Hitler and try to either physically assault you or chase exile you from public life.

They have no idea that if they just reign in the intrusive bullshit and the suicidal policies all of this "white terrorism" stuff evaporates overnight. But for right now they're just going to keep fueling the fire.

>did u
>u
>For me I always felt like blacks and Mexicans we're the problem even at a early age.
>blacks and mexicans
>blacks
>mexicans
hOw dO uDo MY fElLoW nAZis?

I went to a school that gradually became dominated by brown people. It pretty much redpilled me on what it's like to be a minority in a given situation. For all the shit that happened, I don't actually hate non-white people, I just think we're ultimately too different to live together peaceably long-term. It's not their fault or our fault or anything like that. It's just basic biology.

Mexican isn't a race. They are comprised of different ratio mixtures of central American and European.

I hate all sorts of people. Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, islanders, Asians.

I admit, shitty people come from all of these groups but some more than others and I will hate them more accordingly

>T. white guy who took the real red pill

Why do you het them?

Probably influence from racist parents, you're literally only source of knowledge at a young age.

I'm a Palestinian American, so I always grew up disliking the Jews. I didn't start hating them until I learned more about their crimes as an entire nation. They committed more atrocities than the Anglos have, single-handedly pulled the strings that destroyed all European empires that existed 100 years ago to this day, and put forth foreign policies from governments they were in control of that dismantled and destabilized the middle east so much that entire peoples are being displaced and dispersed.

This is their vengeance and I'm afraid that if I think too much about this that I'm going to act accordingly and show them the full force of what I'm capable of. You have no Idea how scared I am of the fury that i want to enact upon them as of this very moment.

>I have autism and can't express myself properly, so let this image I found on google ("why blak peple are bad") tell you

>Did u grow up hating people of different races?
No. I'm not sure I really hate people just for being a certain race, now, either.

Like these guys, it's become clear to me that races/subspecies need to be separate. Their seemingly innate hatred of us, is just one of the reasons why.

People here really think they're redpilled when it comes to race.
How subjective and delusional can you get?

Never had that. Any racial animosity I feel, or would feel, is due to their bad behaviors. Other races teach their kids to hate whites (Jews and blacks, at least), I don't think it happens very much the other way around.

But... but my liberal arts teacher told me race was skin deep

This

>you're a jew
>lurk more
pick one

>Palestinian American
No such thing.

No, and I still don't. I just don't want to live in a multiracial country because they're always shit and need to do terrible things to be functional.

Oh the good ol' "I don't want to believe what you say, so you're a Jew"

you're a newfag then, lurk more retard

Well we're still waiting on that scientific paper disproving the differences in races.

I don't always hate niggers but I do hate them when shit like this happens

this.

>Did u grow up hating people of different races?
I didn't. I gradually learned to hate them. Pic and vid related:
>youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

I'm not going to post an image with some cropped text to try and prove anything wrong if that's what you're hoping for, because nobody on this board is a scientist.

Tbh I'm fine with literally every race except black. Those guys have been nothing but savages to me.

Born here, raised here, shed blood in Iraq for the flag too.

swing that by me again you fucking wop, and I'll lay you on the tracks that lead to auschwitz before the first trains make their way into the yard.

So people being happy in relationships bother you.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

If someone doesn't agree with you they become newfags now.
There's no fixing for you, though you'll at some point realize how wrong you are. The true red pill isn't a google search away from you.
Until then, stay subjective

I too felt uncomfortable around them at a young age. It's natural to be suspicious of others outside your tribe. It was an evolutionary trait to protect your people.

Keep in mond those feelings are different from the bell curves that distinguish race and IQ. Also, history has a pretty good indicator as to how each race maintains their own societies and innovates. Just saying

So you cling to irrational indoctrination and if anyone asks you to prove your beliefs you throw a tantrum and insult people.

Do you know how I know you're a leftist?

>For me I always felt like blacks and Mexicans we're the problem even at a early age.
Me too.

>BASED !!1|!
And yet you didn't say American, but Palestinian American. It's in your blood, in your brain, in your genes and deep down inside you know it far too well: you are different and will never be truly American.

Go be a based shitskin somewhere else.

Nah, I grew up in an over 90% white area. After living in the south for a while and in light of the political fiasco over the last few years I have become a race realist. I don't mind all other races, but the ones whose cultures negatively impact mine should probably be kept separate. No need to shit up the whole planet.

Galatians 3:26-29King James Version (KJV)

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

No, and I still don't hate other races but I've certainly stopped believing in racial equality or any of the dumb PC ideas about how "we're all the same."

Sadly it is no belief, it's objectivity.
And I do not like subjective larpers, most of them are autistic without even realizing

Relationships don't bother me, but a large corporation pushing such an obvious agenda is just sad. Go ahead and google "white american inventors" without quotes for a giggle.'

Really gets those almonds going.

I got shoved from a peaceful majority white elementary school with my grandparents to my all black school elementary school with my single mom.
It actually felt like going to a prison where everyone hated everything and also was the place I first saw a teacher restrain a student with a headlock in the middle of class.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4King James Version (KJV)

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The falling away has already happened. Now we have to wait for the son of perdition.

The seed of racism is rationality. It doesn't have to be that way in all possible futures, but that is the way it presently is.

>Palestinian buttmad about Jews

If it's any consolation to you, I don't plan to live in Israel every under any circumstances but if you start acting out violence against Jews in the USA where do you think they're going to go live?

I didn't always hate other race, I don't even hate other races, but I have a deep apprehension towards white people. I've never been called a litany of racial epithets by any other group. It seems to be just white people creating entire forums to hate my race. It also seems to just be white people itching and yearning for a race war. Not to mention the centuries of bullshit that White people perpetrated on my race, so I'm just a little apprehensive and actively avoid interacting with white people.

Lol is that a blackified version of Alexander Graham Bell?

I'm sure that sounded like a real winning, disarming reply but anyone who isn't illiterate would see the search results gave exactly the opposite I was looking for.
What if I needed a stock photo of a white couple for a "lol dorky white couples" meme? I'm sure you'd see the problem then.

I don't hate them I just want them gone.

WE HATE THE FUCKING PRAVDA TRYING TO PUSH ITS AGENDA THROUGH EVERY POSSIBLE MEDIUM

go ahead and do it and get yourself killed before you even begin you stupid sand-nigger

I think it just looks weird, that might be my bad. +1 more result that I actually looked for in a literal swarm of shit I didn't.

You call yourself objective yet you can't give us any scientific proofs that prove your point, kys

>that image
Not too sure how much I agree with that statement. Dogs aren't divided into subspecies, but rather 'breeds' that can be bred together to get hybrid results.

dummies.com/education/science/smaller-than-species-subspecies-races-and-breeds/

Or I'm talking out my ass whatever.

How is a google image search any scientific? Post PDF documents with real studies if anything.
I don't need studies to tell races are indeed different, but non is superior; and decisions made by irresponsable parents aren't their kids fault(addressing op).
Tu are as blue pulled as they get.

You are right

They're not pushing an agenda. Google is uses aggregation algorithms to provide results. Because in America "white" is considered the baseline normal. White people typically don't add "white" to their descriptions of people. But people of other races do. So when searching images for "American" and "Inventors" the vast majority of the results are going to come from sources that actually may be pushing an agenda. Edison isn't typically referred to as a "White American Inventor" he's referred to as an "inventor." Because America is majority white, there really didn't need to be any special indicator.

So you believe it's all down to culture then?

>be me
>grow up in rural area
>only foreigners were a paki family that ran the "indian" takeaway and a chinese family that ran the chinese takeaway
>didn't think about race at all
>not a lefty but just believed whatever i saw on tv
>go to university
>smelly indians on easy course
>chinese on normal course but cheat like fuck, somewhat annoying
>everyone hangs out in own ethnic group with a few tokens
>get job
>move to diverse city
>redpilled in about 3 weeks
>pakis and niggers everywhere
>ethnic replacement confirmed

My ethnicity means the same to me as it means to Americans who are aware of their own ethnicity. My blood boils over the injustice done to the world over by them, but my blood has also been cast out of my fathers land due to those dirty land thieves. It's best to use and temper this anger, not to hide it as if it were a coastal Italian hiding in fear from a barbary invasion.

The damage is done and I'd rather they be in one place for their final reckoning. this makes the inevitable that much easier for time to do it's damage, even if they are out of my approximate reach. I'm not some clown though, I'm waiting for fire and smoke to cover my trail so I can continuously raid. I'm not going out with one big bang.

I was born in Mexico with American/Mexican parents. On the other side of the border there really aren't racial issues as big as America's so I never even considered the topic of race until I got here around 8. I saw my first black guy and much more anglo families. I never made much of it until I started observing the behavior and seeing patterns to race but what really cemented the idea of racial differences was learning about the history of the country.

I don't hate white people because I know they are mostly cool but I am not naive enough to think that there are no racists out there willing to discriminate because I am brown. I haven't encountered a hardcore one but its very obvious they exists. I do prefer them 100% over hanging out with blacks or even really native mexicans. Not that I hate them but their ideologies are further alienated from mine.

I mean it could get serious if Google starts being political but I bet this is just because there are 100000 times as many kids doing book reports on african american inventors than any other kind of inventors... which is...?

Trying to put words in my mouth isn't the way.
I never denied race, I objectively affirmed that it is innecesariy to hate on people for their race, since they didn't choose. Read my posts before replying to me maybe.

I see, my mistake. Had a feeling it was SEO reasons. Thanks for the correction.

I grew up believing racists were evil and subhuman so when I started noticing that nearly all blacks were racist, it just sort of went from there.
Basically the same story with women/sexism.

what's the matter were the black and mexican kids more outgoing and confident than you

The question then would be why are you using a search engine for stock photos than just any number of stock photo sites. When you were typing out that condescending, incoherent comment did you consider Google's search algorithms? Did you consider that maybe, just maybe, the phrase "white American" isn't as searched as simply "inventor" or "black inventors?" Maybe because of that the algorithm is ill-suited for your needs? Or was your goal to present a weak talking point?

I don't hate them, I just don't want them leeching of our societies, I couldn't care less what they do in Africa

When will people start to voice themselves and stop linking to others words?
I can tell you have no thoughts of your own, bluepilled as they get as I said.

>I'd rather they be in one place for their final reckoning.

Muslims always say that, I knew you would say that.

You guys bitch and moan about Israeli settlements but when you're confronted with the fact that your brothers are driving Jews out of Europe INTO PALESTINE you're all "w-well that's part of the p-plan" out of one side of your mouth and then "waaah waaaaahh why does Israel need Lebensraum?" out of the other.

I wish you guys were smarter then Jews and Muslims could be allies or at least stop chasing French Jews into Palestine and hen hypocritically complaining about Settlements.

No I never inherently hated anyone because of race but I did grow up hating "black culture."

Then I realized that culture is the culture of poverty and not race exclusive.

John 8:44King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 3:7-12King James Version (KJV)

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

GTFO

>BEHOLD the autistic ramblings of Isis Ra El equals Israel synagogue of SATAN

Fuck off, turbo-autist, I'm talking to the Palestinian.

I don't give a shit about your astrological symbols and new age mumbo-jumbo save that for your smoking circle.

>lived not far from a gypsy ghetto
oh you CANNOT imagine
it's where I got the belief that some people are just fundamentally evil

Black people and white people are not the same.
They just aren't.
Just like asians aren't like either.

You know this to be true. It's the TRUTH.

i

You have discovered gunpowder

I was never taught racism, I learned it as I grew up, by observing the behavior or the subhumans.

They are like animals. and they will never aspire to be anything more than animals.

>And somehow their lack of racial success in... anything is the "white man's" fault...

Consider suicide.

I was a bluepilled Obama voter until I actually had to deal with Marxist and Nigger bullshit in my career. Now I want them all to die.

If I had to read too much of your schizophrenic rambling I might consider it.

Sorry but that /x/ grade shit just doesn't interest me.

cornish/irish male grew up with conservative jamaicans. never had a problem with other races until I met 2 black + jewish hypebeast siblings who hated themselves to the point of making plans to destroy the world (literally made photos of merkabah over earth with afro colors), supported BLM, white-shaming, but liked me cuz I dance and rhyme better than all their black friends. they pushed the racist bs and I stopped hanging with them bc they acted as if I'm supposed to be trans-black nationalist or something. both dated exclusively white tho but fucked homeless people and talked about suicide while they smoked. long story short drove me to traditionalism/neoreaction, got baptized, booked a trip home.

I never hated other races, and still don't. How can you hate an entire race, a billion people who you never met?

But that's the problem. You can't know everything about everybody, so you must recognize patterns. Race is one of the most visible traits people have, and it's correlated with many different prosocial and antisocial traits. It doesn't predict these traits with 100% accuracy, but it would be foolish not to consider it.

in my 2nd elementary school i attended 1st-4th grade there was this odd racist version of yanky doodle dandy that kids would sing some times while waiting to go to lunch.

there were probably all of maybe 5 black kids entire school. they didnt seem to mind but i think its because i mean what the fuck would they do but nobody seemed to actively target the black kids for abuse. oddly nobody really seemed targeted specifically. random accidents would happen but no fights that i remember

Mexican isn't a race, fucktard. It is a nationality.

It is like saying "I hate Americans", and implying all Americans are white. American is a nationality consisting of numerous races.

I was taught to hate other races by my race I eventually learned hating races get you nowhere and that hating doesn't solve anything

hey