STOP TALKING ABOUT THE HELICOPTER CRASH

Seriously, there's at least 18 threads talking about how odd it is that a police helicopter crashed yesterday and how no details on why the crash occurred have been released.

I'm tired of reading about it. EVERYONE here is talking about how odd it is, considering the rarity with which police helicopters crash.

People are talking about how it's doubly odd, because the crash didn't occur in the context of, for example, a chase. In fact, it happened after most of the day's events were over.

Everyone won't stop talking about how its triply odd that this highly sketchy 'crash' occurred on a day when some other strange (potentially false flagish) things have happened.

Finally, everyone keeps ranting about how odd it is that no one in the MSM has any interest in talking about the helicopter crash, which as discussed above, was very out of the ordinary.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pWqUR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe the Helicopter saw/recorded something that could potentially expose a sinister plot. Police Helicopters have incredibly good cameras.

One of my thoughts is that someone, probably a leftist (or a few) were shining laser pointer pens at the helicopter and it caused significant enough problems and damage to the sensitive equipment that the pilots lost control. I know at free party raves here in the UK people often use laser pointers to make the helicopters fuck off.

However I have also been a Sup Forumsack long enough to be 88% sure it was the jews

Hey user thank you for bringing up this helicopter....

Why would a helicopter crash the same city that this car of peace happened? Kinda weird if you ask me

Tbh Im sick of it too senpai its like like yeah something obviously really fucked up and staged happened and now these 2 extra unrelated deaths are tied to what happened? for what? for what..

This is a shill thread, I REPEAT, this is a shill thread. All Sup Forumsacks advised to sage. Type "sage" without quotations in the options field, this prevents your post from bumping the thread. If many people sagepost, they can sink the thread and prevent it from being seen.

This is called "sagebombing" and I think it's a fine old Sup Forums tradition we need to bring back

Just did it man thanks fellow sagbomber

What is this thread shilling for, and against?

Hey why don't you all just go back to sleepy weepy

>However I have also been a Sup Forumsack long enough to be 88% sure it was the jews

this nigger is wise

this

never look into anything just accept what the kikes tell you it means. If the kikes tell you anything you can be sure it is the exact opposite of reality

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THE HELICOPTER
>Makes a thread about the helicopter

Pardon me, sir. Sorry to disturb you. Can you please show me your laser pointer license?

these are the real shills

The (((media))) said three were killed during the protests. Are they including the pilots in with the whale that was 404'd as the three?

oooohhh i get it you want us to talk about the crash... your using irony (as it is defined by most in 2017) haha coool maaan

Can confirm. It's safe to assume they had evidence of the conspiracy and loose ends must be tied up.

it feels more like the opposite to me. there has been a complete media shoah on any info or reporting or even talking about "holy shit a police helicopter just magically crashed and two cops died"

>hey run this car into some leftists while we pretend your this fat semi-autistic nazi
>we will come extract you in 2 dark suburbans and then get you to the helicopter for extraction
"ok but can I tell people about it afterwards"
>of coarse, its gonna be a great story, probably get you laid at any liberal bar in america

this is a great lesson for life.

always do the opposite of what jews say

yes that was the joke as you so brilliantly missed...

Just posting to sage

damn this nigga smart

Hello fellow kids I'll use the time honored sagebomb too. I've used Sup Forums since 2009 so I know all about these things

more likely the heli saw the extraction taking place and was shot down. eyewitnesses said the heli was trailing smoke when it went down that only happens if it's been shot or damaged by something external

A lazer wouldn't affect the instruments but would effect the eye sight of the operating crew.

Tdr: a320 tre capt

>implying this wasn't one giant Mossad operation to take down trump.

Heil Hitler!

Hello, shareblue/CIA/ANTIFA

Fuck you, we need to talk about all of it. How the fuck does it matter that user is tired of seeing others talk about it? What a pointless thread.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE HELICOPTER! THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO FOCUS ON!

a mechanical problem

Bump

you're right like pizzagate come on fellas
or current Illuminati psyops I archived here
archive.is/pWqUR

>(((P-p-please stop talking about it)))
Kek. Getting desperate.
Look hard fellow autists, there's something out there.

OP was tongue in-cheek ;)

Quadruple Odd is this all went down on Soros Birthday

>When you see something you are not supposed to and you shot out of the sky.

This is why I will never get in a helicopter. The engine cuts out and you're dead.

New Illuminati psyop thread here

Holy fucking shit. Had to check and you're right.
Soros making moves on his US Spring as a birthday present to himself...

Nice
>hi Barry
n gayazz Barry was there

the only useful about that image is that the air bag wasn't deployed which in itself doesn't mean shit. Do not spread it, it was likely made by the kikes to make you look retarded