You have to admit, Sam Harris makes a good point

You have to admit, Sam Harris makes a good point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ok1xZxAuNLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cuckservatisim: The post

What? Is he being satirical or serious?

the chutzpah of these kikes...

Literally who?

>Surely

I thought he was all about reason and evidence?

a few weeks from now and they start murdering white people everywhere

3-5 years from now liberals and communists will have taken over and white people get raped and murdered on a daily basis

you had a chance to stop this

but you didnt

>virtue signaling
Opinion discarded.

Harris isn't even a cuckservative. Just a basic bitch lefty.

His jew is showing

he's a jew

(((really makes ya think)))

Serious.

What point does he have, by what measure could he possibly be right?

>Body count
BLM is worse

>Rhetoric
BLM is worse

>Property damage
BLM is worse

>I'm an inbred hick: the post
Wew. The lefty "strawman" was true all along. Go and fuck your sister, David.

Haven't there always been Nazi rallies? Why is it such an issue now? Why do people all of a sudden feel justified in using violence against racists?

This website is for 18+ only. Please stop posting.

Sam 'Haha, no one is le smart as me' Harris
>btw, god isn't real sweetie :'^)

Harris is a bitch boi

>yur dum: the post
Wew lad. Don't you have some purple drank to spike?

Time To Pay Up White Scum!

kek coming from Germistan

Fuck off

These fucking kikes are asking for the oven.
He is literally saying that a peaceful gathering of white people not wanting their monuments destroyed is more detestable than the people who attacked them trying to beat them with clubs.
What a piece of shit.

These are the kind of people that made me go from a left leaning libertarian to an authoritarian right winger. I want these people dead.

>Incest accusations
That's islamophobic you nigger

Your PM is a fag.

I'm 90% this is satirical. Harris is one of the only honest people on the left

Reminder this faggot got crushed in a debate with a cartoonist.

>Commies are doing all our damage control for us so we can focus on epic Right Wing Death Cavalry memes
Neat

>tries to be neutral
>still singles out white people

He's a loathsome kike and so are you.

>nigger
Thats blackophobic, Cletus.

His dad was a Quaker n his mum a atheist

Not an argument

>jew
>honest

You're too ashamed to show your actual flag. Just like your average Antifa windshield bug, you're only a big man behind a mask.

Fuck that racist asshole.
Call him a racist.

>honest people on the left

First sentence was good. Second sentence was not.

I'd grade this tweet about a C-.

>fuck racism. but also, fuck white people

hmm... what did he mean by this?

>Everything is shit
>But being White is the most shit

Fuck em, fuck em all, oven, racewar etc.

It's a ben stiller look a like.

This sums up the centrist cuck incredibly well. See

Come at me faggot. A leaf criticizing me for flag hiding is rich.

lol whites can't have an identity

It's not. He was chastising Trump for condemning violence on both sides instead of singling out the right-wingers as the culprits. He's gone full cuck.

He just chains together CNN talking points for half his beliefs. It's as if they were given to him instead of having been arrived at by critical thinking.

Holy fuck this is incredible.
They're writing our propaganda for us

>Implying there are honest people on the right as well.

That statement is self-contradictory.
These fucking kikes are unbelievable.
>identity politics is bad
>but this identity that offends my identity the most is the worst

>It's just satire
So is Sup Forums right guys?

FUCKING KIKE KIKE KIIIIIIKE

Maybe thats why hes saying what hes saying. He's seen his country fall to shit, and theres fear that the US could fall too.

germany has gone from 95% white, to 73% white in under 20 years.

RIP

>Dilbertman vs Sam Harris
If I got publicly raped and humiliated like that, I'd probably move somewhere to Himalayas and spend the rest of my life as a hermit.

Sam Harris is the end boss of pseuds.

You drove cars at people, mang.

link?

Did someone say kike? youtu.be/ok1xZxAuNLM

Why is identity politics detestable?

is he mocking people who go after white identity politics but not other identity politics

Show ur skin color larper

>if you aren't willing to give everything you have to colored people you are a white supremacist
Yeah he's basically summed up the logical conclusion of anti-racist politics. White people, you have 2 choices:
-Enslavement
-Being called mean names by non-whites
Choose wisely.

because they weren't a threat before. the guy who is their leader is the so-called president.

he one of those talkers about talking things type person. I respect Sam Hyde more.

I'm Chinese

I vastly prefer Brendan O'Neill's stance on this.

>mother was an atheist
His mother was a Jew. She was a Satan
Worshipper

yet hes canadian and hes got the balls to show his while you hide like a little bitch. kys faggot

Based

I lost all respect for Harris when he cucked for Hillary. Simply telling the truth about Islam doesn't make him based.

>Sam Harris
>muh scientific methods, objectivism, universal truth exists
>white identy politics is worse because I say so

Never liked this idiot

Literally showed him my flag, Bart.

Milo's response was similar and surprisingly based for what a massive faggot he usually is

Why how incredible and unique that a JEW happens to believe "white identity" is the most detestable form of identity. COULD NEVER HAVE SEEN THAT COMING.

ETHNOSTATE FOR ME FILTHY GOY YOU DON'T GET ONE

Kill yourself, faggot.

>civic
What exactly is wrong about owning one's cultural and ethnic heritage? Outside of the fact it causes division in modern multicultural society.

This is exactly correct. This is the end goal of the whole thing, globalist kikes rule while we all kill eachother.
No one looks at them while they bleed us all dry

Why? You keep feeding me these tasty, tasty (You)s, you little shit.

(((sam harris)))

This. He is THE Psuedointellectual of our time. A good litmus test to see if someone is under the manipulation of Jewish Rhetoric is to see if they think Sam Harris is rational and unbiased.

>implying global homogenisation isn't their end goal
Yes goy, stop fighting it.

Please be trolling! I understand not detecting sarcasm on the internet, but I felt it was blatant.

>mfw I'm forced to like Milo over Sam Harris

It's okay. We accept you

Pretty much. Left already created Trump, now left is in the process of creating a monster that will make Hitler look like a harmless kitten.

Milo has been the most eloquent speaker for a long time.
Its really too bad he's a degenerate faggot kike.

How is white identity politics the worst of all? BLM snipers killed police officers over a black criminal being taken down. That is objectively worse.

If he can debate as well as he writes he should go on every talk show that will have him.

>a few weeks from now and they start murdering white people everywhere
holy niggertit where the fuck do you get these conclusions?
are you legitimately a schizo?

There is a difference between white supremacy and white nationalism/identity.

One says whites are superior. One says whites need to keep their white integrity and do what other ethnic groups do... fight for their own.

He's an emotion-driven faggot. Go listen to him lose his cool and turn into Destiny for a few moments when he was speaking with Adams.

Can someone shop a qt kitty hitler? Kikes are playing ethnofags like a well-tuned banjo

>LMAO hes a bong
Enjoying your police state? Don't forget to renew your plastic knife license

I can't even comprehend how anyone could be so ignorant to think DIFFERENTLY than this.

This storm has been coming for a long time. It didn't even start with Trump at all, this whole thing has built up during Obama's entire presidency. And that's not to say it was Obama's fault either. The only fault that can be placed upon Obama is not putting serious and severe effort into destroying the borders between the US's populations; Instead, he didn't really do anything at all about the growing chasms.

This oversight or uncertainty in how to handle it has led to the greatest fracture of American identity in history. Dealing with segregation in the mid-century was a game of checkers or chess at best. Now there are a dozen parties involved trying to move pieces to their own side on a shattered game board.

It's still really surprising to me that he actually has a decent amount of common sense, that is really rare in kikes.

No I'm not implying that. That's plan B.
We either hate eachother and they divide and conquer, or we love eachother and kalergi into a race of disgusting supergoys.
Either way, kick out the non-whites before they end up dead

You don't have to like any of them. They're all shit.
Sup Forums is the best the (((Alt-right))) has to offer, and Sup Forums is leaderless. This is the new shit. No leaders, just a conglomerated mass of writhing autism and pent up anger

Don't be stupid, you know normies don't care/ can't be bothered to learn the difference.

This. (((Their))) end goal is a superficial "global culture for a global people". Multiculturalism is a pathway to a worldwide mono-culture.

Oh look another Share Blue, CTR, Media matters shill thread.