Reminder that the antifags assaulted the driver before he panicked and hit the gas

reminder that the antifags assaulted the driver before he panicked and hit the gas

here you can plainly see antifags attacking his car before he tried to accelerate to escape

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502644547914.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE
youtube.com/watch?v=vN1cekvzY98
youtube.com/watch?v=go0pzusGk5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's going to get away with it

>the webm that got him acquitted
nice

Looks like he killed a innocent Democrat unless some link can be found between Heather Heyer and extremist left activism you can't justify this.

I find nothing that suggests she was Antifa.

Innocent democrat....
Nice try.

>Democrat
>innocent
pick one

>fat bitch
literally who cares

The complete vid shows him slowing down right up until that antifa cocksucker smashes his rear taillights with a stick. That's when he panics and floors it.

here's the webm

Is that OC you dumb nigger? Führer is so easy to spell and auto corrected.

Why are you so brain dead, nigger?

>Is that OC you dumb nigger?
>being this new

As far as I'm concerned peaceful Democrats are allowed to protest. A martyr was made yesterday. Find something more substantial than she was a Democrat or stfu.

WTF has that woman got her hand inside/resting on Heathers fat pussy?

>Killed for being fat
Pray to your edge lord.

>FHURER
you deserve to be sent into a death camp

>white knighting a fat bitch on an anonymous board
she's dead mate you don't have to orbit her

>that image
Jesus Christ you redditors are fucking stupid.

I've been here 6 months, what you gonna do? Ape. Why don't you lay out another poorly spelled meme.
The back to the future overlay added to that freeze frame constitutes a new creation. Thus my newness is irrelevant here, fucking stupid nigger.

I'm 12 and what is this?

the guy who swung that pole or bat should be charged

this is patient zero

>image posted yesterday and re-posted constantly
>is dat sum OC?
fuck off newfag

>You don't have to orbit her
If he got close enough he wouldn't be able to chose, he'd be forced into her crushing orbit!!

>Car already accellerating towards crowd
>One guy hits it in the rear bumper about 1 second before he plows into the crowd
>SEE IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!
cmon Sup Forums, at least try.

And now you fags give me exact timestamp at when his car was hit with stick, AFTER which he """panicked""" and started speeding up.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE

You have 2 minutes.

What in the fuck is a fhurer?

I know right. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching his supporters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys kill any more fatties.

Again, being being new isn't relevant here. Admittedly I spend many wasted hours here but how am I expected to download every new meme? Especially when only posted yesterday, amidst untold shilling/raiding?
Is that too much mental processing for you, nigger? Did you even stop capping to illegal lolli for a moment to consider I live in a human time zone, without Beaners?

>sped up to avoid being hit and kept going through an empty street to hit a crowd 50 yards away
>self-defense

Hmmmm.

Hmmm.

this reminds me so much of the michael brown shit. not one dickhead in the media is mentioning the possibility the guy was attacked in his car. no, this is terrorism just like in london...

>his brake lights aren't on as he approaches the crowd
Argument destroyed.

>be antifa
>go out to collect some "nazi scalps" because Jewish media gave you permission to
>punch a nazi... car
>get ran over
>die
Tragedy. Sad!

She's looking for Skullface's other bomb

>FHURER

5 hours of photoshop and then this burger doesn't even look up the one German word he wants to use.

What the fucking fuck?

Aw little Nigger tits upset that he can't spell? Click off the lolli for a second please.

She was a coal burner.

at 0:04??

>antifa wasn't in a crosswalk
Fuck your argument.

proxyfag btfo

>being this new

>hiding location behind a reddit flag
swede, cuckman, poo, leaf, or (You)Kuck?

>you're allowed to run over pedestrians in a crosswalk
What kind of backwards land is Canada?

>fhurer
>________ education

That's what they insist. However if you max out the volume, you can hear that he starts accelerating at 0:02

>no argument

fuck having laws and borders and shit

His brakelights are on at that time.

>at 0:02
>brakelights are on
No, they aren't

>I'd have calmly asked them to desist and put my car in reverse of course
You don't fuck with cars for this exact reason, people freak out and hit the gas.
maybe don't stand in the road and agitate motorists?

Try harder Nazi.

why does she have no pants/underwear on?

Tyrone wanted one last crack at dat gud whyte pussay.
You jellus whiet boi?

she was getting enriched at the time

One guy narrowly missing the back light of your car with a flag is not being attacked, you can hear that engine roar, it was intentional and you are only worsening the conservative brand by trying to defend someone that actively tried to kill numerous people

he'll walk. screencap this post

please don't call them people

This is the response after all the retarded arguments get shot down. "They deserved it anyway."

Why even pretend that it's a false flag or that he was attacked if you need absolutely no justification for murdering innocent people?

>hiding location with a reddit flag

Not an argument, brainlet

>swede, cuckman, poo, leaf, or (You)Kuck?
why would you care, ... asshole? It's not like I talked to you, schmuck.

>hiding location with a reddit flag

gee these sure do look like brake lights to me

kill yourself

Yeah I can't believe a car was driving down a road wtf

>pro race mixing paralegal hanging out with antifa
Ya total coincidence that she was there with those antifa members.

They were nazi break lights

Argument destroyed

i'm hoping sweden is next

Where are the pics of her at any other demonstration? Show me pics of her with a baseball ball smashing windows.

>someone threw a bottle at him as he plows straight ahead into a crowd

>this proves the antifa are responsible!!

kys nigger.

I'm just not seeing that in the webm
He was going towards the crowd at fairly high speed and one of the idiots hits him but there are no breaklights anywhere in that webm
I still defend the /k/tards in Minnesota but this looks like an idiot who wanted to scare and/or run over communists and didn't see the cars in front of him
Of course the streamers give shitty footage as usual

why would he be the only one attacked them, where's the complaints of others getting their cars smashed up, unless he wanted it that way cause he's a terrible person and he was trying to start shit.
other countries don't even have crosswalks, it's still illegal to hit someone with your car regardless of where they are moron.
cars can brake way faster than that, if you've ever driven and had to slam on the breaks you know you can go 50 to 0 real quick, especially in a car that new.

haha next? sweden is over
1/4 of swedish women will be raped in their lifetimes, Mo, your country is gone, the jews wanted it and you made it happen

found the nigger

>car that new
>car is 7 years old
>implying the age of the car has any bearing on the condition of the brakes

This would be a top tier image if this retard could spell.

Sad.

The new soundtrack of our movement, Shadilay was getting pozzed
youtube.com/watch?v=vN1cekvzY98

That jpg made me chuckle

>reddit flag
if he was trying to purposely hit people he wouldn't have even touched the brakes

he didn't want to hit he other cars and injure himself, your argument falls apart. there's a clear distance where he should have breaked, either he meant to hit them, or at best was playing a game of chicken that ended in someone's death, maybe he didn't mean to hit people, still a shit human being.

>didnt want to hit cars
>slams into the back of two and keeps pushing them forward

i doubt he even saw the cars

which is why he breaked so late, which makes your argument that it was an accident even more unlikely. either he was trying to scare people and fucked up, wanted to kill people, or has the reflexes of a dead cat and should never have been able to drive. there is no way to offer a defense for this guy, i don't even know why you're still trying.

someone really needs to do this GTA style

What's the source of this image?

Brakes on proves this is a staged op. The feds want to 'brand' this event with a iconic, rememberable, moment (the car attack)

So it wasn't rabid violent leftists attacking peaceful rightist marchers, it was all about the "violent right" and the deadly car attack.

Done by a fed operator. he knew he was going in too hot, and he didn't want to literally kill dozens of people, so he got on the brakes (proving the false flag nature of the event) to minimize the casualties of his precious leftist brothers and sisters.

Look at the right rear tire in your pic, almost off the ground the brakes are on so hard.

I too don't see what has inspired such a vigorous defense of this guy on Sup Forums I'm guessing nu/pol/ idiots who want to be right even if facts are against them
As if this idiot somehow hurts whatever their ideology and tribe is rather than realizing it doesn't and that rationally analyzing this scenario would be far better for them and their ideologies
The guy did it from all the evidence so far either deliberately or with reckless disregard

>perfect time for a selfie. need to make this about me.

He was a fed, like you 33

your ass ever get sore from pulling all that out of it?

Be her and the other commies shouldn't have been J-walking on the road otherwise they wouldent have been hit remember look both ways before you block the road for DRUMPF and white people

>BACK TO THE FHURER

This guy's argument is spot fucking on, especially with the rear, right tire. Very nice catch.
solid argument, however I noticed a couple of fallacies that could cast a level of doubt upon some of your more elaborate points
nah just kidding, not an argument, fuck off schlomo
the point is like said
it's about the fact that this was a peaceful right-wing gathering that was attacked by a planned assault carried out by leftists. This attack is being used by the media to change that opinion

fuck off nazi scum

they make gold foil hats now, you can kill two birds with one stone. but they're probably just a way to get your info and track you, only the enlightened would buy such a thing, personally i think it's a way for them to know who we are.

Can someone please fix OP's image with proper spelling? Jesus Christ why can't you fuckers get anything right?

> 88
try to insult /pollacks on /pol by calling them Nazi
you are kind of special, aren´t ya?

accusations of false flags must have evidence or at least lack of evidence behind the opposite side
Everything I can see from this video showed this guy was moving towards the crowd very quickly and did not break only being stopped by smashing into two cars

You would be better off arguing that the government and police have created a situation where such things like this was likely to happen because, the local government declared a state of emergency very shortly before the event was taking place and dispersed the right wing crowd into undiscovered groups of left wing crowds
And a history of police and government refusing to provide the proper protection to crowds when faced with violent left wing groups
Dont waste time defending this person unless some new evidence comes out helpful to him because this footage is not helpful to him

youtube.com/watch?v=go0pzusGk5k

It was Dio

>This guy's argument is spot fucking on, especially with the rear, right tire. Very nice catch.

Screencap it bro, and share it. Remember, every federal action is done to make us look bad, they literally send clowns and stooges into *themes, crises* dressed up as right wingers, to deliberately give the media something to chimp out on, and blame us (Jeremy Christian, the goy who shot up the Comet Pizza Parlor, the list goes on and on, and the media runs with the script, to make right wing white movement look bad, and foment the hatred for us.

Red scum your day will come.

>speeding up

He didn't speed up! He got caught in the gravitational pull!

Sissy boy should have stayed in the suburbs, then.

He was already speeding towards them like he was going to hit them. He did on purpose