(((Chelsea Handler))) Calls for Military Coup against President Trump

(((Chelsea Handler))) Calls for Military Coup against President Trump

twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/896034013214908416

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70I2JcZHn6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good Trump is a kike puppet time to take the fucking trash out.

Leftists always talk like they are looking down on you from 10 feet up.

>This will go on your permanent record!!!!

Who? I'm having a hard time keeping track of leftist washed-up alcoholics, there's too many

checked

Double trouble

I guess it can also be seen as a veiled threat (They love those too)

>Perform to our expectations or we will tarnish your family name and target them for generations!!!

>shalom sandnigger shares an opinion

Too many people are too obsessed with how they'll look in history books.

Takes a lot of arrogance to just randomly decide you know who and what will be remembered in what manner by history.

Im sure the psychologists giving out full blown lobotomies to kids with depression or adhd in the 50's felt they were going to be remembered as brave noble men of science too.

REPORT HER TO THE FBI!

A coal burning, Jewish, shitty comedian.

Juvenile statement.

UR AN IDIOT, Chelsea.

Only because she overstepped her status.
The left is very Hierarchical, talking like a big shot is not going to going to win the praise of her superiors. They are instead going to see it as Chelsea making a move on their position.

bump

the left has regressed into children (see: neogaf), mostly at the hand of hysterical celebs. I condemn (((their))) shit because it's getting dangerous.

weren't these leftist celebs suppose to leave the U.S when Trump won. why aren't they shit posting from Canada or Mexico.

yeah, they have started a game of chicken without the intent of swerving at the last second.
The Left is going to save face, even if that means mountains of bodies.

I'm so sick of these jews ruining america. Tomorrow I''m going to pay them a little visit if you know what I mean. Watch the news for Reno, Nevada. So long Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=70I2JcZHn6c

This post is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken seriously. I wish to harm nobody