This leftist scum with over 105k Twitter followers is doxing people who showed up at #UniteTheRight...

This leftist scum with over 105k Twitter followers is doxing people who showed up at #UniteTheRight, and is making money off it on Pateron.

This is a clear violation of the ToS of both Twitter and Pateron. If we mass-report both we can shut it down. Or better yet, find out who this person is and give them a taste of their own medicine, they're probably some antifa faggot who hides behind masks.

Report:
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist

patreon.com/yesyoureracist

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
patreon.com/guidelines
pastebin.com/qFwTdmgs
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896788204963024896
i.imgur.com/Y9pNIKY.jpg
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/yes-youre-racist-the-casual-comments-permeating-twitter-8437127.html
twitter.com/LoganJames
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great idea!

Just spam them with false info and then report there twitter

How do you even report on Patreon?

Dox them

"When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny".

- Sam Hyde

inb4 they start coming up as ShariaBlue employees and this entire count gets deleted

If your beliefs would cause you trouble if they become attached to your identity and that's a problem then maybe you should get new ones or stop being a faggot bitch about it.

*154k, it would appear that their follower count has massively expanded in the last couple of hours.

And so has their Pateron shekels, I'm sure.

Give this moron the biggest cryfest of their lives when they see their accounts deleted.

You write it to their support page, just tell them this person is making money off of mass doxing, preferably with screenshots.

Just flood it with names of random lefties you know.

I'm sure you were also disgusted when people were doxxing anti fa

This. Find a few pictures of race traitors that look somewhat similar and give their pictures.

Just give them names of people that look similar. If they fuck up enough, no one will be able to determine if the dox is correct or not.

Because public political condemnation is a very sane and civilized thing to do.

Antifas are terrorist scum who are actively committing violence and think they're above the law and safe behind their masks.

There is nothing wrong with giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Fired

More Martyrs for the cause.

Shame is a natural function of societal living.

>He says anonymously, while defending an anonymous communist doxxing people he disagrees with
Put up or shut up. Name and address now.

>>He says anonymously
Annonymity is the foundation of the website you're choosing to communicate through on a daily basis. Maybe you'd prefer reddit. You can have your own cool nickname.

just dox the twitter user you moran

>bragging about getting people fired from their jobs
Makes my skin crawl fuck the guy

Well why we just do something mass report his acct

If you dont wanna conceal your identity, its your fault.

Maybe next time wear hoods like your faggot ancestors used to do you fucking piece of shit.

Thanks f2f or the heads up, im going to donate so these people can continue exposing you fucking nazi pussies.

>>> FOUND INFO ON THIS LEFTIST FAGGOT

Leave reports on patreon saying they are giving out fake doxxed harming innocent people such as Joey salads

bump

REPORT HIS PATREON, TAKE AWAY HIS SHEKELS:

REPORT IT HERE:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

PATREON GUIDELINES FOR REFERENCE:
patreon.com/guidelines

HE SPENDS ALL DAY DOXXING US

FUCK HIS SHIT UP

Also im monitoring this entire thread.

You fucking keyboard nazis dont think you're really anonymous here do you?
DO YOU?

Done and done

Don't get him band. Make him dead.

>showed up
Derp. What did you think was going to happen? This whole rally was a controlled opposition psyop. Now all of these retards are on a DOJ/DHS facial recognition db. Derp-d-derp.

LARPING
F
A
G
G
O
T

Just reported this death threat to the fbi.

Cmon guys keep posting threats. Im sure the fbi would like to know the addresses of any more possible domestic terrorists.

I"ll be here all day.

>Right Wing fights in California.
>Nothing happens to them and leftiest get BTFO both physically and socially.
>Right Wing marches in Virginia.
>Get doxxed, and charged with terrorist acts.

Who's really free here?

I'm behind 7 proxies and my internet license is paid.

Test me then if im larping.

I'll wait

>fired
Derp, second and third order effects, derp. Never have a job again, derp.

This is the google doc form patron uses for reporting someone. Make sure to attach the picture op uses as evidence.

Hello yes I am going to kill you.

Bye

This. Have them doxx innocent people and then it will be shut down.

>outing raycis whities
yeah sounds good to me dog

>Sup Forums doxes people
LOL THIS IS FUN
>Sup Forums doxed
JUST A PRANK BRO

Let them do it. In the end they only find out those are actors paid by George Soros.

MAKE A NEW OR FAKE ACCOUNT! IT SUBMITS YOUR GMAIL INFO!!

>arguing against anonymity
>while simultaneously arguing in favor of anonymity
Mexican intellectuals

By all means, keep larping. Also, it's not about how anonymous we are behind a keyboard (no one truly is is someone really wanted to find you). It's about knowing how many out there share your deepest beliefs. And from what you and everyone else is slowly figuring out, there are a lot more of us out there than you realize. The day will come when after you gleefully unmask everyone who could be unmasked, you find yourself alone and surrounded.

This faggot has been at it for years, why report his shit? when you can just fuck with him, his family and his work irl? here I'll get you started, stop with the pussy shit.

pastebin.com/qFwTdmgs

Such a muslim thing to say.

>twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
report them for spam, it's simpler

>>arguing against anonymity
Where, Callum? I just told you this website is a 100% based on anonymity and if you find the concept abhorrent you can just skip over to reddit.

You were in that rally, weren't you?

Everything you do has consequences. Don't be a pussy about it.

>implying the problem is doxing

The problem is that Twitter's TOS are whatever (((they))) want

Stop being a classcuck.

Scapegoating blacks and Jews isn't making your life better.

If you get your pure-white society, you will stay the lowest rung of society.

The rich will continue to buttfuck you like they do now.

Can't. He's not that smart.

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896788204963024896

Use this tweet as evidence that he is harming innocent people.

Make your reports diverse and pretend you are a sjw who is concerned about him harming innocent people

DO NOT click on that shit

Here is the imgur link to use for the evidence section

i.imgur.com/Y9pNIKY.jpg

These idiots deserve to get doxxed for their faggotry and making trump look bad

This.

If you're going to LARP as a Nazi, growing a pair might be a first step.

>Mad because you want to be doing this stuff to lefties and they did it first

dang, oh well.

Don't click this

this

This link will dox you

>Caring about hypocrisy and moral consistency
Get a load of this faggot.
>>>/plebbit/

Name a single person Sup Forums has doxxed that didn't involve the person engaging in violence or committing some other kind of crime.

A fucking numale is beating you lmaooo

It doesn't matter. NO ONE in this scenario has a job.

Wtf I love communists now

It's good, it's going to piss him off and he'll get even more fashy

Logan James is in this thread having a breakdown because his address is now floating about Nazi forums. Life comes at you fast.

this is him

If this fag got me fired I'd spend every waking hour tracking him down, kidnap him and then hire the crustiest hobos I can find to take turns raping his ass until he passes out

Top kek what an idiot

Not really. There's a war on, faggot. I want the other side to lose.

>Tweets do not represent my employer
Hmm

THE FAGGOT IS CALLED (((LOGAN JAMES)))

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/yes-youre-racist-the-casual-comments-permeating-twitter-8437127.html

This is from 2013 and describes his whole schtick. This is seriously the guy. He's seriously doing this publicly.

twitter.com/LoganJames

good, fuck you and your kind. Be afraid you nazi piece of garbage, you shouldn't feel safe. You should be afraid to leave your house. Your shitty views have consequences. You don't get to feel confident and comfortable spouting hate publicly. Trump may have won, you may have won, and you did. That makes me the troll, you nazi piece of shit. I hope you all lose your jobs, and whenever you try to get a new job. All it takes is one google of your name, and no job for you, feels fucking great tbqh.

>alt right drives a car into a crowd of peaceful protestors
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TRYING TO DOX US
>antifa shows up in opposition of Drumpf regime
THEYRE TERRORISTS EXPOSE THEM

>Report
No no no no no. That's not how it works around here, kiddo.

Twitter is going to support this cause whole-heartedly. They may even help out by making the doxx tweets featured and highly visible!

fuck hes gone from about 100 last week to 377 so now getting $1,885 amonth

Sup Forums is truly pathetic

Waaa why won't they stop obstructing all my jew led shenanigans. F-free market.

These people are all about to win a giant lawsuit from the city. Employment is not going to matter to them.

He didn't even struggle. He must be new at this.

>identify helicopters
I know Captcha. I know.

>If we mass-report both we can shut it down.
>Or better yet, find out who this person is and give them a taste of their own medicine
Why not both?

You get a (you) for screencaping his stupidity

This. Get yourself doxxed and then sue for libel.

Nice, fuck this scum.

almost like there's two sides fighting

He drove into them because they were attacking him, they weren't peaceful.

Yea, God forbid that people can be held accountable for what they do.

Oh and I forgot to say you are doing gods work user.

Nice try, logan

Good. The leftist scum isn't killing people.

Honestly that sounds like he hasn't worked there in a while,

A lot of people's fb says they work were they did work when they first joined fb.

Peaceful protestors weilding their baseball bats and flamethrowers of peace
Fuck off lefty pol

Not even worried.