Sup Forums BTFO YOUR LEADER JUST DISAVOWED YOU

Sup Forums BTFO YOUR LEADER JUST DISAVOWED YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNmqEuvniVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just like election day when retards were pretending to not know how to vote and pretend shilling with hilldawg memes.

I was a nazi bigot that wanted to gas the jews and stuff...but... after this I suddenly suck black cock.

I just can't stand not having a black cock in my mouth after today.

>screenshotting obvious bait

It was justified self-defense:
> Be him
> In car. Alone. Right-wing attire.
> Be surrounded by illegally assembled, hateful, racist, violent mob.
> Your car is attacked by the mob
>Wat do? Get out? No. Drive away? Yes.
> Is it okay to drive through a group of what are in effect on organized group of enemy combatants? Answer for yourself, user.
> Drive away and cause accident.
> Car attacked at accident scene.
> Wat do? Get out? No. Drive away? ...

I'm not a lawyer but I think he is in the right here; morally and legally. What options did he realistically have once he was attacked by the illegal, violent, communist mob? Furthermore, what is going to happen when he gets off scot-free?

Just lol.

>mfw normies don't get that people make those posts just for the easy (You)s

>implying that wasnt one of the massive number of shills that flooded Sup Forums yesterday

Re-Tweet me you faggot.

Violence is the only thing that commies understand and what the government fears. If anything the violence needs to ramp up. We need to put these communist against a brick wall.

WTF I'm #WithTheLeft now

Damn, I've never seen an anonymous person larping on Sup Forums before.

wtf i want to genocide rich people now

I like pony's and putting them in my ass.

>posted a screenshot of his own post on twitter
Sad!

>tfw can't tell if someone was memeing or if that dude just typed it out himself

>Don't bother replying

this is the biggest fucking giveaway because everybody who is genuinely from here is just after (you)s

I just can't. i just cant do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping nazis. but this? This is killing. This is murder. i wont go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck Antifa. im fucking done with this shit. don't bother replying

TFW your Commie movement hits a fucking dodge.

Wow if even he turned…

We can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>LARPER SCREENSHOTTING THEMSELVES
LMAOO

>Sup Forums
>leader
You really are new here, aren't you?

>
Don't even bother replying to this post.
>

you sound like... a tavistock shill

it's just CIA niggers agitating again

WE CANT LET THE ALT RIGHT GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

I AM NOW A BERNIE BRO

Yup Nazi movement is dead, back to free speech rallies that never get protested.

How desperate are they that they screenshot an obvious bait post and use it as evidence

wow a screenshot of bait

>false flag

Grow up

That's a leftist shill. You're actually retarded thinking anyone would fall for that. We've been through jidf, ctr, shariablue. You are nothing.

>tfw a leftypol larp gets tweeted out
Kys faggot normies

>screenshotting his own bait
Finally antifa has reached journo-tier.

>what is going to happen when he gets off scot-free?
riots and chimpouts, which will hopefully lead to more 'car of peace' attacks, which will lead to even more riots and chimpouts etc. until you run out of either commies or cars

>go on Sup Forums
>write some gay shit
>screencap it
>post it on twitter and act like you're winning
I see more cars in their future

I was apart of the alt-right, but I decided that it is wrong and I'm going to become a flaming homosexual faggot. It's the only way!

They shill post on Sup Forums then upload their shill post to twitter.

Ok.

>go on Sup Forums
>make a post that supports your position
>haha guys the nazis are giving up

Better screencap this. It really looks like Antifa is done for good.

>tfw bait transcends this filipino dirt sifting forum and is used as evidence of your downfall by antifags

More bait.

We didn't organize him running people over, you dumb bitch. NO ONE told him to do that. He did it all himself and was heavily provoked by the local government shitting on his civil rights and supporting a hyper-violent anti-white hate mob. They've gotten away with it countless times before, but not that day; he made sure of it.

This is next level samefagging

Sage goes in all fields
Filtered and bye

>filipino dirt sifting forum
Holy shit, my new favorite.

Lol

A concern troll copy pasta

Nice

He's right you know. It was all fun and games until someone got hurt, you all make me sick 4chin.
Why did I ever get stuck here with you racists and homophobes. I HOPE YOURE HAPPY

>mfw Trump revitalized the car industry

don't let him get to you.
It's the same guy in all these threads.

as shitty as this place is, at least the culture is so convoluted only the initiated can understand the lingo here. Reminds me of the UN report on pol

SAGE, AGAIN OP IS A FAGGOT

>screencap an obvious shill
>pass it off as Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is one person

Stop bumping the shitty b8 thread you retards.

Did you even see the video? He speeds into the crowd. Hits a bunch of people. Then throws it in reverse and trys to speed out.

>capping your own post

Time to do the same on a faggy antifa website in a blatantly obvious way

>>implying that wasnt one of the massive number of shills that flooded Sup Forums yesterday
Or that it wasn't an edgy faggot reposting it as copypasta.
t. totally not an edgy faggot who reposted it as copypasta multiple times yesterday

If the goal was to hurt protestors, why did he stop there? Why didn't he go directly after them instead of ramming another car into them? Why would he attempt this with his plates showing and cameras were rolling?

Yeah thats totally what happened. Youre not a paranoid basement beta or anything.

>I just can't even right now
>thinking some leftist Tumblr faggot didn't write the very post he screenshot

Die in a fire, Jew.

Uhhh did you watch the video? No one was mobbing his car, he drove down 2 empty blocks and into the 3rd where the rest were protesting and railed over 2 dozen people, no one was mobbing is car or grouped around It, It was completely free space for about 1 block

>shills and /leftypol/ make it on twitter
Should've been a commie.
Classic Slav.

Well technically it hit a crowd of people but ok

What fucking leader?

Pretty much how I feel

We need to go back to peaceful protesting

>Sup Forums BTFO YOUR LEADER JUST DISAVOWED YOU

some random faggot likely (lefty Sup Forums) making a bait post and screencapping it on twitter is soppused to mean something?

...but for real, we can't give this guy the nuclear codes.

holy fuck where the fuck did you get this picture of me.... this is fucked up take it down NOW.

Fuck these anti-white bitches. I just got a new patch to celebrate.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNmqEuvniVc

Op posts a twitter comment of a Sup Forums comment he made a few hours earlier

truly Op is a faggot as this was his destiny he walks the cock sucker through the year of the flaming cock.

I will kill you. I have killed left wingers my entire life. The first thing I ever did when I was born is rip out the throat of the doctor and drink his blood because he was a liberal. Come at me, CIA. I fucking dare you. You cannot even imagine the power of American exceptionalism. The power of American independence.

Any retard can
>hear about this place
>come make a post
>screen cap it
>share it
>claim it is representative

You could do the same with plenty of other shit as well.

Fuck off.

WTF I'm marxist trans now.

What Fucking leader you moron.

>>implying that wasnt one of the massive number of shills that flooded Sup Forums yesterday

Yep.

>Why did he stop there

Because that would require him getting out of the car, which was both his shield and weapon.

>Why didn't he go directly after them...

I'm not convinced he saw the other car because I sure as hell didn't. Even so his intent is quite obvious because he was already flooring it before his vehicle was in the crowd.

>Why would he attempt this with his plates showing...

Because people who commit crimes of passion don't premeditate them? I don't think he went to the rally thinking "I'm gonna hit these people with my car". That idea probably only came into his head after he lost a street battle and happened to turn onto a street that left side was occupying.

False flag attack, Hit crowd and backed a block a way straight as a arrow. Driver was swapped. Cars window tinting was tinted specifically to obscure drivers identity.

Anything to avoid taking responsibility while at the same time agitating for more violence.

>The Sup Forumsack screams in pain as he strikes you.

We have learned a thing or two over the years.

He probably made that post himself.

>"your leader"
who the fuck are you eveb trying to impoy that is here? this is the most retarded post i've seen in months
are you ill? do you have brain damage?