/Alt-Right General 2/

For the newfags here: If you're new to the alt-right this is what you need to know. The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership and it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad. The alt-right has a leader - Richard Spencer. Everyone shilling against Spencer is one of the following:

-Leftypol communist (easy to spot - conehead photoshops, spergy-long arguments, use code words like "eceleb" "controlled opposition" "FBI/CIA"). They lately upgraded their shilling campaign to pose a "Nat-Soc" because their goal is to destroy the Alt-Right. They'll ask you to debate them on "Nat-Soc" and why the Alt-Right is not identical to Nazism while drowning out the thread in photoshops. Be weary of Nazi flags (all shills).
-Shitskins (duh)
-Race mixers who mixed with subhumans and now can't reverse their actions

The alt-right is WHITE-only. The (((alt-lite)))) is a knockoff version for Jews and shitskins that failed and now clings to worshipping Trumpstein as a pastime. They have no vision or purpose. Their leaders are failed Jews like Milo, Cernobitch, and other ungodly genetic experiments (Laura Loomer) that somehow still retain a fan base. The goal of the legitimate alt-right is to take over Western governments and develop white tribalism for people of European origin similar to the level of Jewish tribalism. The alt-right is simply put "white tribalism". Things like ethno states and our relation to shitskins are largely irrelevant at the present moment. Right now our priorities are winning the culture war and establishing parties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=kvkK9Av6fiw
youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
youtube.com/watch?v=FuZIEIgqdnw
youtube.com/watch?v=EBo3x78gbTY
youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cont. These are common "arguments" you'll hear from shitskin shills:

>"Alt-right leaders showed up after Trump".
No shit, the right wing was largely irrelevant until the '16 election cycle. Everyone gained prominence then, especially the far-right. But their ideas were around from way before.
>"They don't have children".
We don't need them to have children, we need them to represent us and let us do the breeding. Their work is more important to us than them breeding.
>"They don't hate Jews enough, they should be Sieg Heiling in front of Synagogues or I'll call them shills".
Get fucked. This is a new movement that is being developed in 2017, not 30's Central Europe. Fail-Soc is not going to fly and we learned that from watching boomer conservatives on Stormfront try to re-create it and land nowhere. We need a new 100% white movement with Millennial energy propelling policy through NPI.
>"They have no course of action".
Sure, our party is literally called the "National Policy Institute" and we have no course of action. I can promise you if you're a non-white you wouldn't like that course of action anyway.
>"They want to destroy America".
Richard stated multiple times on black conservative channels (when he's invited) that he considers his race more important than the States. If we're destroying anything it's our enemies.

Sure thing....

Oh my God.
It's glorious!

Wh*Tes will become extinct by the end of the century.
Everyday hundreds of people convert to Islam, every month a church gets turned into a Masjid (Mosque).

Everyday I masturbate to US soldiers dying. Everyday I masturbate to wh*Te """people""" being executed by ISIS.
Everyday I masturbate to documentaries of wh*Te people declining in number.

Can't wait for the race war in major countries like the USA, UK, Germany, France and Sweden in 2050 which will see thousands of wh*Tes being hanged on lamp posts.

Islam will win.
Blacks will win.
Liberalism will win.
The alt-right will die.
Wh*Tes will die out.

It's gonna be spectacular.

Allahu akbar! We're going to continue Muhammad (SAW)'s caliphate and the black and green flag will fly over the world.

Inshallah.
Take the Islam pill...

>/Alt-Right General 2/

t. Richard Spencer

I admit it's me. Ask me anything while I'm here darling.

The shills are made because we have the most relevant political movement in the US. The president is tweeting about us. People are dying on the streets over us. It's working and I'm rubbing it in your face while you screech

Whats it like being the most reviled human in America?

>The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership

The alt-right are bunch of faggy edgelord cucks who are too stupid to think for themselves

Any movement associated with Richard Spencer will go nowhere. The guy is not a natural leader. Every project he has started over the past 10 years has fizzled out or stagnated (taki mag, alternativeright.com, npi, radix).

Sup Forums and a few other sites are the reason alt right ideas and memes grew so much in the past few years. Spencer had NOTHING to do with it. The only claim to fame Spencer has is he first popularized the term alt-right, thats it. He has done almost nothing since then.

If the alt right continues to be led by Spencer it will die. The alt right shouldn't even have a leader, it should be a thousand different voices.

I agre you are relevant You manged to rebrand white supremact as a fringe terrorist group. Great job.

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

You're a bunch of useful idiots just like the extreme left

Just kidding I'm Milo 'Glorious Faggot' Yiannopoulos

Spencer ran off like a bitch, surrounded by those that were willing to take a beating. He is a discrace. Reminds me of those sand niggers that send others to blow themselves up. Spineless white man, waiting for his participation trophy

Leftypol shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

>Spencer ran off like a bitch

He was arrested for 5 seconds and released. He was maced and pepper sprayed.

He didn't run.

Faggot CIA provocateur.

Alt-Right remains a joke. youtube.com/watch?v=kvkK9Av6fiw

>Invented the alt-right
Wrong.

>provocateur

I bet you picked that word up from watching too many Milo videos. That word doesn't exist in US english

>Alt-Right remains a joke

>Most feared movement in the world since Nazis
>"A joke"

Who are you kidding?

Your fake movement doesn't exist.
Support for your bullshit leader doesn't exist.

>Your fake movement doesn't exist.

This is what shitskins and leftypol subhumans like to believe. Too bad we're going to gas you while you stay delusional

>Support for your bullshit leader doesn't exist.

Yes it does and it's huge

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

fuck off leftypol

alt right will always fail as long as they embrace ethic nationalism

I make these threads for leftypol

I love to see them screech

reminder these same threads are only made by literal CIA niggers and they keep flooding the threads with shills to back them up

You aren't fooling anyone.
You'd have more success convincing people to saw off their own legs than you will have propping up this stooge movement.
No one here will follow.

Yes he did run. His security walked him to the the edge of the park, said let's rock n roll and they ran. That's why he changed coats. White to blue. Saw it with my own eyes. He is a plant pussy.

Ethnicity is not the same as race you dumb shitskin, it's a racial movement, not an ethnic movement nor a civic movement.

Also correction: The alt-right WOULD fail if it embraced civic nationalism.

We are WHITE only.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuZIEIgqdnw

I hope every leftist marries a nigger, and that their grandchildren are frizzy haired slack jawed mulattos. Their bloodlines must be eliminated. The same must be done with the Jewish political class

>No one here will follow

Where do you think you are you retarded subhuman? Everyone is following already. This board is ground zero for the alt right AND white nationalism. We're not a "conservative" movement. Look in the catalog if you don't believe me. The whole board is filled with anti-shitskin threads.

PSA:
The alt right is a faggot term used by faggot liberals. No self respecting person associates under that term, and if you do you are a cancerous newfag or a controlled opposition useful idiot

Dude, be honest with yourself for a moment and face the facts. You are alone here.
Fuck off.

Nice try shill

youtube.com/watch?v=EBo3x78gbTY

"Real leadership"

>This board is ground zero for the alt right AND white nationalism.
kek
>Look in the catalog if you don't believe me. The whole board is filled with anti-shitskin threads.
That YOU made, faggot.

Sup Forums is and will always be, a board of peace.
You loose.

>You are alone here.

Did you see what happened yesterday? /our guys/ are already killing subhumans on the streets.

You have a case of serious delusion. I bet you're Jewish and not just an average shitskin.

>You loose.

Your mom's pussy is loose

Murderers are not /ourguy/.
YOU are not /ourguy/.
You are clearly stirring up violence in a public forum. Have fun with the feds, faggot.

You are a shill larper whose purpose is to horrify normies who lurk here by reinforcing your psyop that Sup Forums is some white nationalist shithole. Please kill yourself you total piece of shit

>Murderers are not /ourguy/.

Yes they are. That terrorist was based. How is he different to Nelson Mandela blowing up a white building in South Africa?

Sup Forums was never shitskin-friendly, you're thinking reddit.

Sup Forums was always a white nationalist board, but undefined and lacking representation. Now it's a real movement.

Nigger fuck off. Spencer is also a dumb nigger.
Jared Taylor is our leader. We identitarians/race realists. "Alt Right" was a specific yet umbrella term, its had its day.
You are worse than Nazi larpers. There will be repeated defeats, instead of being a proactive, strategist you will continually market yourself as failing "Alt Right" if you had ever studied marketing communication you would know that image is everything. Going under the AR or Nazi larpers flag begets failure and shows others you only care about failure.

You're essentially saying "its the thought that counts" when Larping as AR or Nazis. You're the same nigger brain to say it "why aren't ___ doing ___ pol?"

F U C K Y O U
U O
C U
K

We are /A E S T H E T I C/

Now we need to fix our formation to a military-styled one.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo

This is our biggest weakness. We got the uniforms right. That was a big win for us.

>Jared Taylor is our leader.

Jared taylor is not feared. Lefties wouldn't shit their pants if Jared was leading a rally. The president wouldn't make statements either.

This is all because of Spencer.

Jared is great if you want to confine the white race to a 100 person conference at the Holiday Inn.

Spencer is the one and ONLY leader.

>everyone is following
Not me :)
#rekt

>This much damage control
Salty

>tiki torches made in china
white as fuck

You stupid fuck. Every political movement needs a leader, a public person backed up by housand different voices.
How much deciding power he is trusted with is another matter.

Agreed.

The #Unitetheright was a success only in that it brought attention to the double standard. Also we are going to see them crying when the kid gets off and its dismissed as a terrorist threat. I'd like to know why they called it a terrorist threat when Antifa has been doing much worse...

controlling and destroying the fringe back then too

Anyone want to start the /natsoc/ general? i can't find it at all.

What?

Because antifas are trying to kill literally ANY right personality.
Do you think this is Sup Forums?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Divide and conquer is their only weapon.

Go back to
Daily reminder to report and sage spam/advertisement threads

You should leave really your shilling is a fucking joke faggot.

Faggot shut up. Blowhard ideologue.

What else you wanna say?

>shilling
I don't think you understand what that word means, now fuck off back to plebbit where this faggotry belongs

yes yes you are a JIDF piece of shit go suck some nigger dick and dont come back faggot

>uses reddit image
You really need to go back
Daily reminder to report and sage spam/advertisement threads

Yup you have no idea what you are talking about faggot. Nice fucking baiting though.

>let me define and organize your amorphous and therefore not easily identified and defeated collective
>let me designate a leader that can be toppled
>this is to make you stronger, not named, sought and destroyed.

ok kid.

>we need them to represent us and let us do the breeding
t. cattle

Kiss my white ass.
My cousin is half native.
My niece is quarter black.

No amount of rhetoric will make me turn against my own family. They're innocent & you're racial propaganda is waning.

Once they wider society shines a light on your "REAL LEADERS" your unemployment-induced LARP as a White Power race saviour will fizzle out...

Oh yeah & I like Kanye West too. I don't consider him stupid or inferior to any other white man.

/thread

no one is a leader you fucking dumb fuck.
civic nationalist everyone. BAHAHAHAHA you'll get the rope sooner or later traitor.

>Nice fucking baiting though.
Holy shit you couldn't be more obvious, notice how OP only made a few posts? It's fucking advertising and spam. Sup Forums has never been home of the (((alt-right)))

>OP calls Richard Spencer "our only leader"
>no one is a leader

noice

good lord those tits are fat

Spencer ran to safety like a bitch. Does he expect everyone to run when they're maced? Fucking weak leader.

Spencer is for Tulsi Gabbard, hes more your guy than ours.

WHEN IS THE PRESS CONFERENCE?????

I don't have to agree that he is our leader I am saying that he is an advocate. If people want him to lead well whatever different groups have there advocates or leaders. Nothing wrong with that but I don't consider Spencer as the end all be all leader of the movement its a rather large movement as shown here Oh and kill yourself.

Hitler had jews in his own government and non-whites as well.

>The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL
Hello CNN

Lots of ancaps and anti-white pieces of shit

Actually the alt-right movement is just a bunch of whiny pussy white people who have barely left the house.
I've kicked the shit out of so many of you

>Dicky Spencer is the leader!

No one gives a shit. You can't be leader if no one gives a shit or gave a shit.

How to defend the past few days:
>Emphasize that all races deserve to have pride and a homeland.
>Say that the fight for a white homeland is similar to the creation of Israel just to confuse the fuck out of kikes and people who will call us Nazis.
>Disavow Nazi and KKK imagery. They are associated with degenerate meth heads today anyways. Create new symbols based on your own nation.
>Try not to say 'race' constantly because the very word is a touchy issue in America and brings up images of fat fucks in KKK robes shouting about 'KILLIN' DA NEGGERS'. Instead refer to it as 'people' and 'folk'.
>Learn how to talk with people without turning them off to your ideas. Read How to Win Friends and Influence People over and over and over and over and over again until it is ingrained into your mind.

haha

>alt right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership

this has to be a joke

>My cousin is half native.
>My niece is quarter black.

I'm so sorry.

The "Alt-right" was really termed the Alt- Media not that long ago.

The Gas Lighting propagandists had to change the name Alt-Media to Alt-Right to distract the masses from listening to alternative forms of media while simultaneously associating the now Alt-Right to extremist groups via the ADL & Southern Poverty Law Center.

Ultimate Fail.

Golden Retriever

>Likes guns
>Will retrieve your kill and give you the whole honor of the hunt
>Will defend your family with his life, all he asks for is thanks
>Doesn't brag about wealth or even concern himself with it
>The most popular blonde haired thing in America
Barks at niggers without causing a media shitstorm
>Doesn't cause infighting among European Groups
>Keeps the hierarchy in order
>Serves you with all his heart, his own needs is second thought
>Already in most homes across the nation, loved and adored
>Won't give the left more ammunition by acting like a retard every time it's in a camera, is adored even if he does
>Pure bred, not a drop of Canaan dog

I propose Golden Retrievers be our leader. They don't masquerade their status over us and don't have a legion of shills that refuse to oust the retard.

>Nat Soc
>Fascist
>An Cap

Those all have their own titles and their own goals and agendas and can work together on some aspects, but it's such a broad term that it's contradictory and there's just no reason for it other than to act as a gold star upon anyone that isn't a mainstream conservative, neocon, or to the left.