This isn't the middle East. This is right here in America...

This isn't the middle East. This is right here in America. Evil terrorists beating up a kid coming home from school just because of his skin color. Are you proud?
mobile.twitter.com/ChuckModi1/status/896409728959606789/video/1

So, so awful.
That poor black honour student must have been so terrified. It's good he had the courage to attack his downed opponent rather than running away from the evil nazi mob. Very brave.

Oh, that poor 12-year-old black kid. I'm so sad.

#woke

lies, lies, lies

I'm fine with this.

>6 vs 1
simply epic

From what I gather, the dindu harasses the Nazi, then they beat the shit out of him?

Remember when you guys kept saying only antifa showed up with bats and weapons? And how because of that they caused the violence? The evidence here suggests the opposite
>the guys in literal fucking riot gear coming to beat up a child

fuck off shill. the only reason anybody on the right ever donned a helmet and shield at one of these events was because of YOU. You leftist fucking subhumans are creating your own enemies

>beat up a child
Shut the fuck up nigger.

White terrorists

lel yes it's all the leftists fault that this black guy is getting beat up by neonazi scum!

>Remember when you guys kept saying only antifa showed up with bats and weapons?

No

I remember people saying that since ANTIFA wanted to fight, then "we" should go prepared to fight

And this is the outcome. Good job escalating, ANTIFA.

>defending your race is bad please stop it

go back to plebbit

Yes it actually is.

No antifa rioting at Milo speech = no Stickman (he said that the Milo riot was the final straw) = no right-wing militancy

>go to street fight
>get beat up

Who gives a shit? If he were with his own kind he probably would have been shot instead.

Poetic.

Hahaha so funny, literally all antifa folk on rallies are either fit guys or hot girls and all of /our/ guys are literally our guys with mantitties shining through their shirts.

Sharpen the fuck up, american nazis. Learn from the nordic ones or something. Jesus.

School isn't even in yet, shut up

Fuck that nigger I hope he's dead
Good job evil nazi mob
I love you nazis fuck the kikes 1488

Yep

Milo event was when ANTIFA started it in full and made the escalation

Now they're bitching because people fight back

Fuck antifa scum
We need to start killing them not just fighting back

Yep. That right there was the catalyst. Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman himself said that the reason he did what he did was seeing bystanders get beaten and maced at the Milo event.

Then he went viral, and the rest is history

>Are you proud?
Yes.

You can tell is astroturfed false flag nonsense because of that though. The MAGA types tend to be a mix of ages, tends to be a lot of older people there and kids. Not the case here, it was mostly exclusively guys in their 20s to 40s armed and ready to commit violence. That's a hallmark of violent leftists which, combined with other stuff, makes the false flag that much more apparent.

Put a call out to the WNs, tell cops to stand down ensuring violence, corral people into dangerous situations around Antifa and watch what happens so you can clamp down on the nationalist right. They tried to this in Berkley but the crowd was composed enough that the commies chimped out first.

idk what you're talking about I don't see anything

He was walking home after tutoring his white friend in history. I wonder how he feels now. A bunch of older white men beat the shit out of him for no reason. He will probably never trust his friend again. Truly an evil ten year old.

They've been attacking Trump supporters for 2 years so yes I am proud

Bout time.

It's what Antifa Wants.

>muh innocent negro.

Next communist I see in public I will literally rape them infront of anybody watching.

That guy tried to pull a white girls shorts down at the rally. She started screaming and the shield lads went after him.

>Beating up a nigger
I'm not seeing the issue here.

>vans off the wall hat
>smashing some dudes windshield in

How is this a based nigger again?

>From what I gather, the dindu harasses the Nazi, then they beat the shit out of him?

It doesn't actually show the fight beginning, just people joining the fray.
It's taken for granted by either side that the other instigated it

what a little baby vagina

You disgusting whites! You fucked up this time. Did you think anti-white rhetoric was bad before? You ain't seen nothing yet. I am a Google employee. We've been having emergency meetings all day. We are going to shame, guilt and belittle you stupid white men the likes of which you've never seen! We will delete your YouTube channels, your email accounts. Everything will be gone. The only thing anyone will read, watch or hear about whites is how disgusting, racist and limp dicked you are and there's nothing you can do about it!

Black guy was beating up on one of their boys with his nigger buddy when they came around and beat the nigger out of him.

Don't be so dishonest. I hate nazis too but niggers aren't any better.

>I am a Google employee.
Really? Which one?

Truth is, nobody cares what the reasoning was. People root for their side. If it were a right winger getting beat up by niggers the left would cheer.

That's the secret. Both sides are blood thirsty savages, they just pretend they aren't when they are losing the fight. I'll give the right some credit though, they have been targeted for over a year now and this was bound to happen eventually. Plus, I like seeing dead commies even if I hate authoritarian nazis.

Good post

Oh my God.
It's glorious!

Wh*Tes will become extinct by the end of the century.
Everyday hundreds of people convert to Islam, every month a church gets turned into a Masjid (Mosque).

Everyday I masturbate to US soldiers dying. Everyday I masturbate to wh*Te """people""" being executed by ISIS.
Everyday I masturbate to documentaries of wh*Te people declining in number.

Can't wait for the race war in major countries like the USA, UK, Germany, France and Sweden in 2050 which will see thousands of wh*Tes being hanged on lamp posts.

Islam will win.
Blacks will win.
Liberalism will win.
The alt-right will die.
Wh*Tes will die out.

It's gonna be spectacular.

Allahu akbar! We're going to continue Muhammad (SAW)'s caliphate and the black and green flag will fly over the world.

Inshallah.
Take the Islam pill.