Will Charlottesville be the end of the New Right movements?

Is this the end of the new right movements?

I mean, a lot of people where starting to actually wake up and defend their rights and nation from marxism in educational institutions, media etc. But after this, it's all over.

I'm sure Sup Forums can come up with a lot of excuses as to why it was the left that started the violence and all, but however way you wanna twist it, it's not what your average Joe is gonna see. He'll see ranks of armed (poles, shields etc) thugs yelling "nigger" and beating people up, even plowing a car into them. When you look at Youtube videos off Berkley, people are mostly supporting the Trump supporters, but all videos of Charlottesville have left-wing tendencies, or at the very least disowning of the marchers.
Is this how the alt-right dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6tex2g/message_from_rojava_apoists_to_western_anarchists/?sort=new
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_general_fraternities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

yes just like BLM got finished when they killed a bunch of cops in baton rouge last year

Bump

Let's hope the influx of shilling dies down sometime soon. This is becoming tedious, OP.

>oh fuck Trump said WHAT?! He is FINISHED

exactly. it's not going away. also, shill thread

No.

stop. no one will even remember this by next week

Sure. And WWI ended with the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand.

Still the BLM didn't take the blame for it. You didn't see BLM marchers being called "black supremacists" or "cop-killers" by the media. But the marchers of Charlottesville, true or not doesn't matter, are called white supremacists, neo-nazis and racists by all major news outlets.

Usually the right is actually pretty good at the PR war, but the general reaction on social media among the normies is that these marchers really were racist neo-nazis.

Genuinely interested. Stop using retarded leftist tactics and tack a meaningless term to opinions or discussions you don't like.

>by all major news outlets.
doesn't mattter as much as it used to

thanks for representing the typical fuckwit

Has anyone else grown out of nationalism this year?

First there was that guy who beat up that girl with dreaklocks, and now this!

I jumped onto the alt-right train during the elections where it was fun times making memes, and triggering a few SJW's. We even had HWNDU.

Now what has it come to? The recent performance of the alr-right/nationalism thing has turned out to be a fucking disgrace, and I'm a shamed to be a part of it.

Hitting women, and hitting people with cars is absolutely vile, and I hope the alt-right dies.

yeah but that's been the label since the beginning. the average person is more clever than we often think they are. right or wrong, you know there were plenty of normies out there watching this footage and internally pumping their fist to see these antifa and blm signs go flying in the air. non-political 100% normies who are just sick of having to endure a couple years of this bullshit

Lol no.That rally was a victory.Antifaggots got rekt and thousands of nationalists was present.

And there are 2 more rallies coming in August.Stay buttblasted negro

No. This is nothing, and the only thing that connects the driver to the altright is his race. If the lefties pull the "white male" card on him they win, and if they ignore this they still win.
Also the case could possibly be written down as an accident and/or self defense. It is all on camera.

Yes. As soon as it got violent, it was over. You can either try to fight a war against police and the military or crawl back in the shadows as the feds round people up. Only reason places like this or The_Donald still exist is to keep tabs on the alt-right.

Killing civilians will be remembered as a suicide note.

NO.
Also: Jesus christ right now Sup Forums its full of fucking kikes

ConservaJew detected.

Gee guys who knew that stopping a race from going extinct might get ugly?

They actually were. When's the last time BLM was actually relevant in the news? When they killed those cops. That movement has effectively died off.

Well I honestly think this protest have actually changed that perception. If you take Berkeley riots, I think you're correct. All videos show a bunch of Trump supporters chanting USA and whatnot, and then ANTIFA shows up and tries to stir shit, and in the end gets beaten. People love seeing the self-righteous shits getting a taste of their own medicine.

But here people showed up, armed and ready for a riot from the get go, and yelled niggers and other racial slurs. Not to mention the Challenger of peace. I think that in the minds the average normie, this is unacceptable behavior, and the news media is running this angled unchallenged.

BLM Got away with one of their members killing 7 cops, even when they publicly justified it.

And that time their rhetoric led to a random white kid being tortured on livestream.

We can get away with this. Most of us did nothing wrong.

Don't respond to obvious bait.

this isn't even the beginning, you should know this greatest ally we have 100 million saracens and their communist friends to kill in europe

Will this be the end of Brexit?
I mean I did believe that brexiters had chance to win but after this I don't think it's possible anymore.
It was extremely bad for our PR and now the entire world hates the right.
Brexit is fucking over.

No. First of all, far-left people/politics are most in enclaves of (((college towns))) and big (((cities))). Second of all, they are mostly a poser/trendy lifestyle fuckos, while we are about fucking surviving for our existence.
Great read here (they even name the degeneracy/drug use Jew);
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6tex2g/message_from_rojava_apoists_to_western_anarchists/?sort=new

Breivik and the Quebec City mosque shooting were way larger and will be remembered longer

And Identitarianism and the new right still exists

The Berkely rally was kosher conservatism and neoconservatism if they are yelling "murrica fuk yea". It may have more "appeal" among fat middle America but has no actual decent western values unlike identitarian rallies

>Is this how the alt-right dies?
Yes

The thing is that Alt-Larpers have badly estimated the support they would gain from Whites

The problem is that Americans in reality think of themselves as cosmpolitans. Now that they've lost religion, they aren't motivated to upkeep any real culture

People who engage with Alt-Larp are only wasting their time and destroying reputation. The ONLY real solution for Americans would be to support FSSPX

Abandon Alt-Larp, become catholics

No, this will alienate the cuckservatives in r/the_donald and probably a few normies that voted for Trump. As long as Antifa continues to exists, as long as Trump does not crack down on it and Soros, the Alt Right will continue to grow, and after the escalation continues eventually the alt right will steamroll over both the cuckservatives and the lefties. The alt right will no longer stand for Obama and the left's cuckery.

People are desensitized whether left or right. You live in the age of Trump where the media can't focus on anything other what he is doing. The moment Trump does something significant the media will drop this.

In a week or so no one will even care about this. Just a few days ago the media was going crazy over Trump's North Korea tweets and screaming WW3. Today no one even cares. Same thing will happen to this.

>Abandon Alt-Larp, become catholics

Man talks sense.

its funny you despise blacks and call them animals and you have done this so much that now you are the animals. dumb and primal. acting on the basest of instincts. hate becomes you anons. maybe think things through a bit more and you will find your red pills are controlling you. you are being manipulated.

Why not create a "medieval" America, with monasteries and religious statues all over the country, but engage in some retarded fanfaronade that the Alt-Right is? You'll have brown people in America, but St. Augustine was brown as well, he was from North Africa. St. George, that of England, too

Yea movements die when you kill your enemies.

It is certainly an end for Trump. He was prompt in denouncing his own foot soldiers that made up a rabid action base.

Trump is not as Savy as I thought he was. Trump will not be elected a second time.

Young white males are turning on him as we speak.

HIS CONDEMNATION OF AN EVENT THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM, HIS ADMINISTRATION, THE COUNTRY OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS.

The Left just won the next election.

when has any of your gaslighting campaigns actually worked?

Brown and traditional catholic, so Brazil basically?

American protestantism is degenerate as shit and all, but they're not converting anytime soon. Christianity is not a pro-west faith because most of its adherents now are non-white, and by 2100 probably 80% of them will be

At least most of them have proper safety equipment. Now we just need to green helmet referee back

>But after this

Sup Forums needs to stop pretending that the media is still this super sensitive giant that they have to cater too to maintain themselves.
They can do this whenever they want, paint the narrative whenever they feel like it. They will NEVER say good thing about you, you will NEVER impress them.
And when you think you can stop them from DEMONIZING you by doing NOTHING they will make up ways to.

Do not play their game, make sure the common man stops trusting them. The only way to beat the media is to denounce it.

You sure that'll help?

Tbqh i can't recall seeing any major news of them ever since Dallas now you mention it.

>Christianity is not a pro-west faith because most of its adherents now are non-white
You are right about it not being pro-western but that's not the reason why it is so. It's not pro-western because it's universalist. Jesus said the are no more nations.
Either way you should not listen to the ramblings of polish catholic, Poles think that christianity is "european" and "anti-degeneracy" because it was opposed to the commie regime. Taken out of that context, christianity is useless for the whites.

That's a perfect shill post.

Aren't we falling a little low in the moral compass here?

Why would I do that? So I can pray to statues and lick the feet of niggers?

Hell no it's not the end. This is only going spur both sides to more extremism

Times like these separate the weak from the strong

This seems fishy as fuck to me, the Police have now for the second time removed the alt-right rally, and forced them to walk through a crowd of lefty scum who are just abusing them, and they're not doing anything about the lefty scum.

Pretty clear which side the police are on here...

It's the end.

Of the beginning.

What did you mean "be the end" of new right movement?
There is no "new right movement", Sup Forums is just a place for losers, virgins and trolls of the society, total number can be completely ignored.
You need to get out of the "echo chamber"

The media will never let this die off. That's the difference. Every white identity rally will be hailed as the coming of the Fourth Reich.

> Every white identity rally will be hailed as the coming of the Fourth Reich.

They already were.

>1 person dies
it's over lads, nothing can be done, an event happend in America that certainly won't be forgotten in a few months time, no, this is the end of the white race :^)

Is that a new version of Hellsing?

Catholicism took a would-be religion from the Middle East and molded it to be as European as possible. Patron Saints are more or less equivalents to the various minor gods seen throughout European pantheons. A statue of Saint Peter is believed to basically just be a renamed statue of Jupiter. Veneration of Mary essentially replaced Venus worship, etc. It was a useful way to unite the various loosely-related pantheons together under one umbrella. Too bad it got all fucked up over time thanks to the schisms and ensuing in-fighting.

I shall attend every right wing meet within 50 miles for the next decade in hope of seeing the challenger for peace.

#notallwhites
These are cowards who distort the true meaning of right-winged

As a shitskin, I think we all lose. Most of the world would love to see us divide and conquer ourselves. You made the mistake of actually buying in, to one side or the other. I think both sides represent ouroboros, the snake that devours itself. The left being the head, because in it, at least a brain exists. The right, the tail, because this is were the shit comes out. I blame the left as much as the right for eating shit in the first place. If it were up to me, any radicals would have their tongues and genitalia removed.

Nope. I joined the Klan today.
I thought.... we'll fuck it. I'm white and hated.

this will be out of the news cycle as soon as evil drumpf does something significant. the media is more focused on attacking trump directly than trying to make him look bad by associating him with groups he already disavowed. next week no one will care about this.

No, but these boats from Africa will be the end of native Danish unless you leave the European Union.

lol shut the fuck up larper

>You didn't see BLM marchers being called "black supremacists" or "cop-killers" by the media.

Obama refused to call out BLM for shooting cops.

how come Richard Spencer and David Duke get along very well yet Varg and GoldenOne toss autism at each other

>There is no "new right movement"

There is, and it's surging in the west among youth. Gen X and Boomers are almost never New Rightists so it makes it seem smaller. But they will die out, youth are the future

The internet is responsible for 95% of the growth of the New Right, uncensored news and statistics spread as memes

I did my graduate thesis on multiculturalism and anti-multiculturalism and even with older 2014 stats it all showed that under-35 are being exposed to right-wing ideas en masse for the first time in 80 years.

The Breivik attack ad over 70 times the death toll and isn't brought up much. There was even a much bigger shooting at a Quebec mosque where kebab was removed, and I remember even the cucked media stopped talking about it after a few days in the US, and a week or two in leafland

I think it'll push it underground a little for a while but also strengthen the overall response of these groups. You can expect them to take on tactics from other civil rights struggles through the years including choosing to be detained over being forced into a group hostile to them.

>that yamulke

you misspelled beginning

Hopefully. Bring back real conservatism not this racist crap

(or rino crap either, I voted Trump and still would)

Not until Soros gets his Color Revolution

>nationalism is about memes
If you're not trolling you should immediately go back to plebbit.

>real conservatism

Real conservatism? Like what? Letting faggotry become mainstream? Letting abortion be legalized? Letting foreigners flood in by the millions, forever changing the demographics and political landscape in this country?

Wow, you really conserved a lot

Haven' you seen hellsing ultimate?
It's out for some time now

It's just time to re group.
Learn from mistakes.
Do it better next time.

This isn't a football championship, it's the future of the White race as we know it.

You faggots need to wake the fuck up. Nazi shit and Confederate Flags will not help you. Steal the symbols of white identity groups that already exist and have some legitimacy. Create chaos, drive the older generations to your cause. Libtards will demand the organizations disavow, but it won't matter old whites will feel attacked and chimp. Bring knights of Columbus shit. Bring sons of Norway shit. Pick a group doesn't matter mere that shit. Let the left push the few remaining proud Europeans to your cause.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_general_fraternities

Don't be faggots, this will work.

It died because Soros stopped funding it, and it was relevant up until the election

No I only saw the original, and got disappointed how the last episodes turned out, literally stopped watching during the mid of the last one.

I agree with everything you've said. If people actually think this changes anything they're delusional. The media is more focused on attacking Trump for shit he directly does rather than trying to tie him to groups he already disavowed. The media will be on Trumps ass for some stupid comment he made or something his administration has done by next week. Then this rally will be a thing of the past.

what, supposed to do? Allowing to be trampled on by left?

lol no the fucking moronic marxists will do something stupid like they always do.

The right is held up to a lot more scrutiny than the left is, always. One life taken by the right is equal to twenty taken by the left.

Doesn't matter that Communism killed 100 million and still claims lives and ruins countries, its still totally acceptable to wave a hammer and sickle flag and to mob up and attack people. But if you have a right leaning opinion you're asking for it.

This was wasr a concentrated effort to discredit the right as nazis and the expected result for people following Spencer.Waving flags with swastikas and talking about killing nigger IRL will get you nowhere.Either Spencer was a long time kike op to damage conservatives and their image in the publics eye after hillarys failure at the elections , or he is one of the dumbest people on the planet.Either way the damage is done ,but it's not over.

The Alt Right will die and be replaced by full on uncompromising Fascism.

:D

Hellsing ultimate is a 10 part OVA รก 1 hour
It's way better than the original series which went off the source material, go and watch it, it's pretty good.

Look at the moves on this trooper, anyone know the result?

Depends largely on the ACLU lawsuit, if the city is found guilty it proves the police, mayor, and governer grossly mismanaged the situation and infringed on the protesters constitutionally guaranteed 1st ammendment rights and shifts the blame for the ensuing chaos away from the protesters and towards the city putting the self defense narrative back on the table.
The fact of the matter is a federal judge issued an injunction allowing the protest to continue at the planned location. Even if the cities motives for shifting the venue were valid it doesn't matter in the least because due to the federal judges ruling and the fact the city waited until the last minute to attempt it the permit still stood at the moment of the protest making the protesters forceful disassembly wholly illegal. Not to mention they failed to set up barricades and forced the protesters into the counterprotesters rather than keeping them apart as was planned between the city, police, and event organizors, did not attempt to break up the counter protestors whos numbers were greater calling the cities stated motive to shift the venue into question, and directly resulting in violent clashes between the two groups.

>But after this
After what? 1 person got killed by a car driven by one guy.

Everyone will forget about in a week.

>Either Spencer was a long time kike op
Dead and injured SJWs is unfortunate, but, hey, they did not even have a permit to demonstrate. Why the fuck were they there?

What did Spencer do to discredit the right?

I think he and others did a great job organizing this.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It just might be unless we get some proper leaders

These fucking twats are giving the antifa what they want, a martyr.

These MGTOW virgin losers dont seem to realize they have done nothing to fight culturla marxism.

Milo Yiannopulos, Ann Coulter, Stefan Molynexu, Ben Saphiro or Gavin McGinnes are donig their best to fight the Left and give a new generation of conservatives hope, and yet these fucking white supremacist want to take credit for the efforts others made.

Trump, Paul Ryan, Tommy Robinson and many others are condemning the attack and yet these fucking virgins from Stromfront dare to call everyone who disagrees with them "Kikes":

Listen to me, you nazi scum, you are the ones boycotting the arise of the Right and you are fuelling the Left with your ideology.

THIS

So fucking spot on

Has anyone else grown out of national socialism this year?

First there was that guy from Austria who made a counter-semitic speech, and now this!

I jumped onto the Nazi train during the elections where it was fun times making paramilitias, and triggering a few Lugers. We even had the Night of Long Knives.

Now what has it come to? The recent performance of the fascism/Nazism thing has turned out to be a fucking disgrace, and I'm a shamed to be a part of it.

Gassing Jews, and tagging people with yellow stars is absolutely vile, and I hope the Third Reich dies.

Republicans are such garbage. Half of Sup Forums are bluepilled newfags who still think Republicans have anything positive to do with the right wing. Good riddance to every Republican boomer who dies out

>not gonna lie
>liar confirmed