The amount of mental gymnastics Sup Forums would go to defend this faggot is unreal! What...

The amount of mental gymnastics Sup Forums would go to defend this faggot is unreal! What? Do you also believe there are 50 genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/21gc9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember the holocaust isn't real too

People that believe there are 50 genders have to face the dodge challenge

>50 genders

I mean I understand that some of the people that say these kinds of things are being sarcastic, but the problem is that sarcasm doesn't travel well on Sup Forums there are actually people in here who believe that the protest were started by jews, and it's a sizable minority on this shit hole of a board.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that Sup Forums can be very impressionable some times, and it's very possible that James field a 20 year old was one of those impressionable kids.

White kids are such snowflakes, what with their genders and their extremism, isn't it? Can't you be a little patriotic? America stands for all races, I mean, there's no race and we're all American. Build the wall and let them enter here legally like my son-in-law.

Thank God and Reagan I'm not a weak millennial who needs to build a safe space against hard working migrants.

Why don't you nerds go and enjoy some Somali food?

God bless Israel and may all Christians become more like jews.

Sup Forums is full of WHITE NATIONALIST DOMESTIC TERRORIST just like James Fields and Richard Spencer!!!

Every single racist Nazi on Sup Forums now has literal blood on their hands.

nothing wrong with killing commies

There are dozens of videos of protesters being hit by cars under similar circumstances. This one is no different.
>Protesters start getting violent.
>Protesters start to prey on anyone they can.
>Protesters block streets, start mobbing the people attempting to drive down said streets.
>Protesters make threats, start hitting their car, think they are entitled to prevent driver from escaping by blocking giant machine with their bodies.
>Protesters at this point are at the mercy of the person driving huge machine, and rely on the driver they are abusing to just remain calm and take it, possibly being killed in the process.
>With nowhere to go and the driver feeling in danger, they panic and try to escape using their car.
>Protesters are in shock! How could this happen?! We are the victims!

This time someone died, nobody should be surprised.

the clown holding the sign that says "Shame" fucking hilarious.

where is that land whale that got killed, I want to see the moment life left her body.

After all, have anyone ever confirmed who the driver of the car was? Was this little fagot?

7-1

>HE WAS A GOOD BOY

Car attacks are part and parcel of multicultural societies, we will have to learn to lie with them

honestly the dumb fucks that charged the car from behind deserved to get hit, how fucking retarded can you be?

The whole thing was probably an accident and the people he drove into were antifas and commies.

You don't need mental gymnastics if you think dead leftists and non-whites are actually benefits the USA

>antifa dindu

Yes, he was. He killed people that deserved it t.b..h

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WENT TO CHURCH DINDU NUFFIN, niggers come in all shapes and colors

He killed a communist, cry me a fucking river, they were armed with weapons and being violent, if you start a violent altercation don't be surprised when the violence is visited back upon you ten fold.

How many times are you going to make this thread faggot

Who the fuck is defending this larping faggot?

>part and parcel, desu.

As many as i please, you filthy nigger. Go back to mexico or peru. wherever the fuck niggers come from

Also, fucking sage, you dumb shill faggot nigger. You keep repeating this thread. Back to shareblue.

lol these idiots would defend trump even if he was fucking their low iq psycho babies-- and also, lol @ the idea of them finding a woman with their whole "TEH JEWS AND SOROSOSOSOSOROSOROSORS" bullshit.

welcome to Sup Forums where all the paranoid schizophrenics of the internet have decided black people are why they can't get laid.

This wasn't a car of peace - it was a car of pants-shitting

Just like the left has blood on their hands for all the antifa assaults and blm bullshit.

The left is squarely responsible for everything that happened there. Keep agitating, it's going to be fun to watch when a militia group opens fire on a bunch of you.

"Literal". Why do all leftist sentences read like a faggot's lisp.

those white race haters tried to surround him and hurt him

he dindu nothin wrong

I can't tell if the irony in your post is meant to be ironic, or if it is another set of mental gymnastics that allows people that think there are 50 genders rationalize the obvious media smear against a kid you got in to a car accident because people were about to kill him.

I saw the footage, his car was literally surrounded by people beating on it with bats.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANY TUMBLRINA

Fuck off scum

>white supremacist kills white civilian woman
Genius, America.

>mental gymnastic
We just hate coalburners. Pretty simple.

Lol, vai chupar um pau, viadinho.

WE DINDU NUFFIN! IT'S THE CAR OF PEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAACE!!!!

Why shouldn't we defend him? Unlike most of the faggots in the rally that were all talk this beta cuck at least took one fat whale down.

what is tumblrina? some kind of soros funded organization that smears whites?

>The amount of mental gymnastics Sup Forums would go to defend this faggot is unreal!

It doesn't take mental gymnastics to defend him kek. This isn't some Larping fest like the majority of you act, people take politics very seriously and people will kill over them.

Americans are just soft pussies so coddled that something like this is shocking. Some of you just use poltiics as a hobby to escape your shit life so when you meet someone who is actually dead serious about the future like Brevick or this kid or the nig who shot those cops in Dallas they intimidate the fuck out of you.

It's pretty funny how sheltered and soft the west is. Both left and right have people who are willing to kill, don't get involved in political movements if you're scared to die or get hurt. I don't think there has ever been any real type of change that happened without violence.

This is like the people who get all surprised when the wars in the middle east come to their door step

oy vey, are you kidding, jew in the jew right running over jewed sjws, definitely "pol's" guy! we all labeled ourselves for jew right long ago for jew theater purposes, right fellow "goys"?

OY VEY GOYIM DONT FORGET THE CRASHOCAUST

he´s innocent. Antifa brought that upon their own people by attacking him and trapping him in that street.
I would have down the exact same thing in his situation.

90% of right-wing protestors were Larpers. They were holding torches used for lighting beach parties.

>Americans are just soft pussies so coddled that something like this is shocking. Some of you just use poltiics as a hobby to escape your shit life so when you meet someone who is actually dead serious about the future like Brevick or this kid or the nig who shot those cops in Dallas they intimidate the fuck out of you.

I agree the corner stone of political discussion is running people over with your your grey dodge challenger.

2/10 You tried, my friend. I think you deserve it.

Yeah they should have maintained emotional control and let the driver back out without obstruction.

Give it time. Its been decades since there was a real period of political instability in the US, same with much of Western Europe. Right now most are just going through the motions but things will get worse and they'll toughen up.

>As many as i please, you filthy nigger. Go back to mexico or peru. wherever the fuck niggers come from

>What? Do you also believe there are 50 genders?

Oh wow guys we should all def listen 2 dis guy he makin some dope points not he talk just like 1 of us I mean he clealrly a old fag nawrmsain?

It's not his or even antifa's fault. It's the fault of the governor and the police who escalated the situation

Have you seen the actual video of the "peaceful" protesters he hit?

I'm not defending anyone. I just think it was funny. A shame he didn't take out more bowling pins.

I know this is a shill thread, but have you ever heard of the drivers beaten in the LA riots? You'd be a fool NOT to flee the scene.

They are leftists what do you expect from them?

when will the retards here ever realize that the media (and thus, the normies) will never treat white nationalists and antifa the same way?

when will you niggers realize that? that we have to be as non-violent as possible?

>You'd be a fool NOT to flee the scene.

Well, from the videos it looks like it was a politically motivated, premeditated attack. You can try to make the slim argument that the driver panicked and had a lapse of judgement, that is if you ignore the fact that the person accelerated towards a crowd for what what seems to be several tens of feet.

Either way, you can't spin this to this guy favor unless you're trying to be an edgy, ironic, memelord.

I make a living by being able to argue 5 sides of any argument. Thats why I enjoy Sup Forums because its an endless stream of playing the devil's advocate.

But if you strip away all of the politics, activism and news coverage, I can't even ironically defend this guy.

>trust fund kid who never worked an honest day in his life
>20 years old, world at his feet
the dude basically had free choice over any mid tier comfortable lifestyle, while society flipped his burgers, built his jets, designed his computers, brewed his beer.. you get the idea

unironically thinks he personally is superior, while being nothing but a leech on society

goes to cringe inducing rally, but I don't mind that part somebody has to stand up to the SJWs while im at the office

Throws life away because he can't control his emotions

I mean, what a flaming faggot. Even if we throw out the morality, 1 person? 1?

What a fucking loser. Anyone who thinks he isn't needs to do some serious soul seearching

Found some new footage of James Fields at the rally. Everything in here:

In the footage I saw he was literally being chased by a group of people with pipes and bats.

>I agree the corner stone of political discussion is running people over with your your grey dodge challenger.

Kek, you think the far left and right are interested in discussions?

Very optimistic of you.

It is actually only 2 nazi skin heads pumped up on meth trying to defend this guy. There is zero evidence they hit his car with baseball bats. Total bullshit. Trump has already said he is cracking down on meth and opiods...so I don't expect to see too many more KKK rallies after that. I like how that ederly woman tackled and took down that nazi leader today on CNN Classic.

Defend him? I applaud him. He ran over violent goddamn communists.

If you openly declare yourself as a communist or a nazi, you are committing treason and sedition against the United States. That is a crime and you should be executed or put in jail

There is literally direct footage of people beating his car with bats.

show it or shut the fuck up.

I personally never saw a video that the guy was being chased, but it can very well happen in situations like these. Again, the best case scenario is this guy gets charged for involuntary manslaughter, but even then, he was driving and accelerating for several seconds, which is enough for most people to process and rationalize.

lib-o-vision dude, anything bad commies do is automatically edited out before the liberal mind can process it

>zero evidence
streamable.com/21gc9

>Killing leftists
>A bad thing
Kek, no mental gymnastics needed

After he ran his car into a crowd full of people, someone came over and swung a bat at his car

see