NEW HD FOOTAGE OF JAMES FIELDS AT RALLY

James Fields filmed in 4K HD video chanting: "you fags, go home, you have no testosterone."

Video footage of Fields starts around 1 min 22 sec with his back facing the camera. You can almost hear his voice if you listen close enough.

youtu.be/v8UyBdoxTdU?t=1m22s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Njn14pZ4gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mm5oD_c_1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=szRScIL0VE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good work soldier

Keep up the good work, gays provide no benefit to society at large. The fact that they insist that their culture be celebrated is a farce

that coming from a guy with two chins is amusing

Definitely him...

James probably posted a few too many Initial D references here when BLM blocked the highways.

Another video, with James Fields in it. Not as good as other video.

They are chanting: "white sharia now!"

youtube.com/watch?v=4Njn14pZ4gQ

I really get the opportunity to hear some guys voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!11!!!!

Why are beta virgins so attracted to white nationalism? I thought that they preferred libertarianism?

So he is our guy?
Is sacrifice will be remembered.
We need to build a statue of him in Kekistan.

My wife's son shouldn't have to grow up in a world of these kind of people.

I watched parts 7-11 and only saw James in part 8 as you mentioned.

Hopefully more will be uploaded and we can see him again before the car incident.

>James Fields filmed in 4K HD video chanting: "you fags, go home, you have no testosterone."

And he's a fucking neckbeard, lmao.

President James Fields.

It has a good ring to it, eh?

Metadata time stamp?

Just one kid out of many there, seems a huge leap to do what he did, maybe he did drugs.

Look at all the /leftypol/ faggotry in this thread.
You've got the wrong guy faggots.

>Your fags, Go Home, You have no testosterone

That was my favorite chant of the rally.

>Good work soldier

Because this shit is all disorganized and has no standards. Much like antifa. Very few serious people would join this shit show.

Ears look too big for head, and fake. FtM tranny crisis actor?

4K proof holy shit hHAHHAHAHAHAA

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR HAAHAHAHAHHA

he dindu nuffin he wus gud boy goin skool and spred werd of jezus

Part 6 has some good footage of James Fields around the 2 minute mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm5oD_c_1y0

Spotted earlier in the rally in Part 5. He seems to be alone at the rally, doesn't appear to be interacting with anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=szRScIL0VE4

Goto the 1:22 mark for that video and you'll see him.

Do we have a timeline for these clips?
>before/after 11:30am?

Good question, I'm not sure. I do know it was before Richard Spencer arrived though.

I think end times are coming to alt right and more brainwashing ahead. More extreme shit will be planted as well. We lost yesterday folks. Breed fast and move to the rural area

what time did the crash happen?

He's in part 5 and 6, I think as well. Check those out.

"FUCK YOU FAGGOTS!" lol

Lel all this footage is only going to make matters worse. If these retards care about the alt-right they would take them down.

President Donald Trump

It just doesnt...feel right, you know?

All protesting is cringe

I hope none of you here do this irl

Fuck off shill. 1 anti is dead and a few injured because they assaulted our rally. We won. Fair and square.

>I always remember to take my glasses off, shave my neckbeard, grow a more pronounced brow, and shapeshift my nose before driving into a crowd of soros-funded leftists

they are pretty embarrassing

lol can't wait till media gets ahold of this. The video is crystal clear and shows a great shot of his mouth clearly chanting along saying "fags go home"

The irony of that skinny-fat incel frog fag mocking others for their lack of testosterone is fucking hilarious.

who the fuck is james fields

The guy who ran his car into a crowd of antifa yesterday in Charlottesville, VA

>>James Fields
>>James Alefantis
really makes ya think

There's another video with him chanting:

"WHITE SHARIA"

James Damore

This, we need to see if we can spot him in other pictures or video taken, and figure out when and where he was during the rally.

what an intimidating helmet, lol

>two chins
I don't even see one.

Wow they have the same first name this must mean he's a pedo and a false flag crisis actor!!!

Why are conservashit nazis so fucking retarded?

It's not illegal to disagree with homosexuality.

That's a pretty intriguing video. The fat James Fields does seem to be wearing prescription glasses in all the rally photos, but that car photo guy has no glasses on...

I can't help but laugh at these videos. What a shitshow of a movement. Jesus Christ.

>James Fields does seem to be wearing prescription glasses in all the rally photos, but that car photo guy has no glasses on
>glasses are glued to people's heads

James G. Fields is not ((your)) guy.
Stop trying to muddy the waters.

t. the guy who found him originally

this video keeps on giving

Holy shit that guy in the full tacticool outfit can't weigh more than 130 lbs.

what the fuck is white sharia

why not just sharia

I love people screaming no airbag, then can't comprehend and accident where the airbag didn't deploy could probably knock your glasses off lol

also why are these guys so fucking ugly

>i take my glasses off to drive a car

>hiding location behind a reddit flag
are you a swede, cuckman, leaf, poo, or (You)Kuck?

so manlet

james franco

Except when this James Fields guy isn't even the real guy. See

>still being mad at trump
grow up

No, no, no, never, and I don't care?

But I am still the person that dragged that poor Soldier Boy into all this, I don't see how it's any more relevant than pointing out that the shills are using him to now obfuscate the matter.

Say it with me boys!

F A L S E
L
A
G

F A L S E
L
A
G

See:
I would love to get all of the exposure I can on this, thanks for the multi-post.

I don't see a beard on his neck. I don't think you understand the terminology you use

This is TheBigKK's footage, right?

It's a mixture. Some are decent looking.

He looks Russian

Because if you've built anything in your life worth losing, you'd risk it by attending one of these rallies. It sucks, but keeping your head down is the price of being successful in modern America. Most of these guys don't have much success personally or professionally.

>James "Make the commies squeal under my wheel" Fields

>James "When I slam into reverse, call for a hearse" Fields
>James "Not gonna stop when I hear those spines pop" Fields
>James "When you hear bones crack, you'll know I'm back" Fields
>James "Four wheel drive, that jolly african-american's not alive" Fields
>James "Sven hung up on me so I went on a killing spree" Fields
>James "Do The Chad Plow" Fields
>James "Half Hebrew, Full Throttle" Fields
>James "Vehicular Manslaughter Should Have Taught Her" Fields
>James "From Rainbowflags To Bodybags" Fields
>James "Against The White Race? Bumper to the Face" Fields
>James "The Jews went too far so I got my car" Fields
>James "Your Liberal Feels are no match for my wheels" Fields
>James "You wont see my break lights when I'm heading towards Anti-Whites" Fields

>James "shift in to third while I run down the herd" Fields
>James "put it in gear and fill you with fear" Fields
>James "on my hood? You're gone for good" Fields
>James "They all saw me comin but they dindu nuffin" Fields
James "Liberal Blubber under the rubber" Fields
James "Black Lives Splatter" Fields
James " If You're Dark, I'm Takin' It Out Of Park" Fields
>James "Highway to Hell" Fields

>a frame, taken from the Fatherland, is shipped to Canadia
>by maple syrup coated hands, it is shaped with the burning heart of American traditionalism
>it's Cam in Block turns with a raw hatred unfelt in millennia
>so strong is it's malice that it takes the rage of generations of lost Germans within itself
>with the power of the Fuhrer, it roams the streets, dreaming one day of regaining its strong heritage
>and then, one day, it sees the flags
>The symbols of the Third Reich
>The stereo begins to blast Eurobeat as its tires burst into a cloud of smoke and push it forward

FYI, I don't even have a Leddit account. Never been to one. Sorry.
Thank you. Spread the word so they can't keep this up.

Well, he's not very big.

>beta faggot jew infiltrates wn rally
rly made me think

>it was self-defence
>he dindu nuffin

for you

>James "Black Lives Splatter and It Don't Matter" Fields

You can have this for free.

This thread reminds me of plebbit's attempts to catch the boston bomber.
Stop playing detective, you autist. Or at least stop interacting with those involved. Plebbit-tier shit.

These Nazi cosplayers are pure gold!

>screams about how much testosterone he has
>rams his car into a bunch of people

Toxic masculinity at its finest.

True, but let's be realistic. These neo nazis and shit cleaned absolute house in every skirmish until the national emergency was called and they left.

Then all the communist faggots came out to riot by themselves, and some autismo used them for crash test dummies going 19-0. He's prob gonna walk too.

Pretty embarrassing if you're on the left and consider this any kind of victory, the neo nazi guys got ridiculous press coverage guaranteeing new memberships, and the commies had to resort to the police helping them

biggest losers of society tend to be attracted to communism because they cant compete in the free market. they have no skills, talent, work ethic, creativity, etc. so they support a government system that protects them, provides for them, etc.

yep also James Hodgkinson

His glasses are set In his collar. Most would never take off my glasses to drive. That's objectively rare.

lol'd

Democracy requires someone in society loses. Now the losers are fighting back.

How much do you guys want to bet that his name isnt even James Fields. And hes a paid protester from crowds on demand and thats why he has no foot stamp on the internet.

So hip and edgy XD great comedy

Looks like Ben Aflek.

Holy fucking shit! Does Sup Forums know that the AVGN finally took the red pill?

Except he and his mother do though? Where is it do you suggest these pics of their exchanges and her talking about his bootcamp, and before and after pictures of his car (with caps and stamps etc) magically have come from?

Everyone always wants a conspiracy, but really a massive amount of real evidence says unequivocally that it's just some kid who got scared by a mob and over reacted in self-defense.