None of you are even half the man any of these true patriots were...

None of you are even half the man any of these true patriots were. The only reason you should be waving this Nazi flag is if you've captured it in battle. Kill yourselves you wastes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Crusader flag
>Championing men who fought alongside godless communists

Nice bait OP

Do you think they'd do it all over again if they knew what was gonna happen to their country after the war?

Now their granddaughters are blacked and America is 40% white and dropping

TRAITORS

America is a zionist occupied, shitskin infested hellhole. Purification should be our top priority. Not phony "patriotism"

Fascism will always lose.

Why are all the American soldiers so ugly in all the World War 2 pictures? The Axis guys are always clean-cut and square-jawed even in the middle of the battlefield, but the Americans always look like some unshaven middle aged drunk wandering out of the bar at 3 am.

Fail? do you mean Invaded? because without intervention, fascism is the best

That's pretty tough talk from a German.
And by that I mean IRL American Armed Forces assblasted you nignogs back into the stone age. Enjoy your IP backtracing, Hans

They fought for the right of their grandchildren to be replaced by minorities, of course they look retarded

my great uncle was an SS officer, all I hve left of him is a swastika keychain.
i own a select fire AK and can't wait for the racewar because empoverished slav

> When you need 3 quarters of the world to stop 1 nation, but you still act tough.

Being 'Merican isnt easy is it Jose?

>fighting alongside communists so that your grandchildren can become negrified mestizos with no culture
BASED AMERICANS

Are you OK with the Lenin statue in Seattle?

>75% of the world's nations align themselves against Germany and its allies
>still manage to suffer 3x the casualties
If only Hitler encircled the Reds at Moscow.

>the state of these posters
If the german soldiers from then were around right now, they would slap the shit out of disrespectful fucks. It's embarrassing some of the stuff I see people say about veterans of their own countries - not even fascists/Nazis/etc of the time like GLR and Oswald Mosley would be disgusted by the disrespect.

>If only Hitler encircled the Reds at Moscow.

Hitler did not have the necessary human and material resources to achieve his strategic goals in 1941. They had completely underestimated the Soviet Union's industrial capacity and reserves.

This is the topic of conversation between Hitler and Mannenheim. Only one surviving conversation with Hitler at room level, not his on-stage persona.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI

They should have killed your grandpa at Dunkirk

Fitting ID

>declare war on several nations at once
>blame others for getting BTFO in the end
kek. you revisionists are funny. it's not different to the mind and thinking of drug addicts - the same victim mentality.

>declare war on several nations at once
You mean when Britain declared war on Germany?

The only way to take control of your destiny is to have the opportunity to seize it.

You just said Germany declared war on several nations at once, you don't even know history. quit hiding your flag faggot

>On March 24, 1933, the headline "Judea Declares War on Germany" was splashed across the front page of the British newspaper Daily Express. The problem with this is there was no such thing as "Judea," and no Jewish organization declared war on Germany. The only organization mentioned in the article, the Board of Deputies of British Jews, did meet two days later to "discuss the German situation," but they did not support a boycott (London Times, March 27, 1933)
really makes you think.
>be leaf
>get btfo without even getting a (You)
kek

TRAITORS!

You're not 1/4 of the man any of these true patriots were.