/Catholic General/ Sunday Mass Edition

>Take a break from all this alt-right nonsense and get comfy in Catholic General

>Weekly reminder that all other denominations are KIKED

>Link to stream if you missed mass
thesundaymass.org/watch-the-sunday-mass/797-14th-sunday-in-ordinary-time-mass-2017-07-09

>Highly recommended thread theme
youtu.be/COiHGmTaUT8

>Passage of the Day
>The Apocalypse of St. John the Apostle 2:9
I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but the synagogue of Satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI
catholictrans.wordpress.com
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.681177
overlordsofchaos.com/html/origin_of_the_word_jew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0Fr1C8k44
inquisitr.com/4418013/inside-the-village-where-girls-grow-penises-at-age-12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

majority of catholics are subhuman shitskins

>ATHEISTS AND COMMIES BTFO

Proof of Old Testament stories
>Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
>Noah’s Ark
youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c
>Moses parting the Red Sea
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
>Mount Sinai and surrounding areas
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI

What are you a dirty prot?

I'm not a christian, but atleast protestants are white.

Was today at a Mass without singing and playing any instruments. The Church must definitely do something to make the mass a little quieter

So are you a fedora tipping faggot?

Or a fat Odin praising underage larper?

Ah, you are one of the "not white" faggots. Sad thing you are still alive.

>So are you a fedora tipping faggot?
nope
>Or a fat Odin praising underage larper?
nope

Has the Catholic church not been infliltrated by theservants of moloch? And their zionist allies? Reading the catechism of the catholic church it seems they are fully on board with white genocide.

What are you then? (Besides doomed to an eternity of torment)

It is infiltrated by cucks, but by its very nature the Jews can't get a hold of it. However, I will never abandon the mother church. I am willing to fight for the restoration of the church and to revoke the Second Vatican Counsil

tengrism

post Christian papes

Nice try schlomo
>Matthew 27:24-25
And Pilate seeing that he prevailed nothing, but that rather a tumult was made; taking water and washed his hands before the people, saying: I am innocent of the blood of this just man; look you to it.
And the whole of the Jews answering, said: His blood be upon us and upon our children.

jesus was a kike

>Saint of the Day: Hippolytus
Martyr of Rome, with Concordia and other companions, he is a controversial figure who censured Pope St. Callistus I. Hippolytus was slain in Sardinia where he had been exiled for being elected as an antipope, the first in the history of the Church. He was reconciled to the Church before his martyrdom. His writings were important, including A Refutation of All Heresies, Song of Songs, and The Apostolic Tradition.

>Pic related St Hippolytus' gruesome death

You are of your father the devil, there is no truth in you.

Jesus was the son of God born of immaculate conception. He wasn't "ethnically" anything.

Also keep on worshipping demons because it makes you edgier than other people on a Christian Basket Weaving Forum... it will be worth it when you meet the false gods you worship sitting on thrones in the fires of hell

He's clearly an atheist just like you.

Any humble Christians here?

which translation has "the whole of the jews" not even the KJV has judeans anywhere in matthew 27:24

>Psalm 96:3
Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

The original Douay-Rheims version.

The ONLY bible a catholic should use

catholictrans.wordpress.com

How would you punish this Satanism in your children? Remember, all "LGBT" "people" are in a state of mortal sin.

>Catholic
>still not alt-right

How is this even possible?

Weird, you just hate on Christians in every post and then quote a random Bible verse. Is this the new atheist larp?

how can the douay rheims version have the word "jew" in it when the word "jew" didn't exist until the mid 1700s?

Why does that knight guy have a sun disk around his head? Looks more pagan than christian to me.

What word was used before then?

nevermind I googled it.

>The Rheims (Douai) translation of the New Testament into English was first printed in 1582 but the word ‘Jew’ did not appear in it.

whatever rheims douai bible has the word jew in it is a newer edition

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/

Idk man my douay rheims Bible has been passed down for around 200 years in my family and it has the word "Jew" in it plenty of times.

that can't be possible

haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.681177
the first time the english word "jew" was ever used was in a play called "the rivals"

it probably has the old spelling "Iew" or one of those

more info

overlordsofchaos.com/html/origin_of_the_word_jew.html

>In fact, Jesus is referred as a "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century; in the revised 18th century English language editions of the 14th century first English translations of the New Testament. The etymology of the word "Jew" is quit clear. Although "Jew" is a modern conception its roots lie in the 3rd and 4th centuries AD. That is, the modern English word "Jew" is the 18th century contraction and corruption of the 4th century Latin "Iudaeus" found in St. Jerome's Vulgate Edition and derived from the Greek word "Ioudaios." The evolution of this can easily be seen in the extant manuscripts from the 4th century to the 18th century, which illustrate not only the origin of the word "Jew" found in the Latin word "Iudaeus" but also its current use in the English language. Littered throughout these manuscripts are the many earlier English equivalents used by various chroniclers between the 4th and the 18th century. Thus, from the Latin "Iudaeus" to the English "Jew" the evolution of these English forms is: "Gyu," "Giu," "Iu," "Iuu," "Iuw," "Ieuu," "Ieuy," "Iwe," "Iow," "Iewe," "Ieue," "Iue," "Ive," "Iew," and then, finally, the 18th century, "Jew." Similarly, the evolution of the English equivalents for "Jews" is: "Giwis," "Giws," "Gyues," "Gywes," "Giwes," "Geus," "Iuys," "Iows," "Iouis," "Iews," and then, finally, in the 18th century, "Jews."

What? I'm a catholic and I think almost all other christians are hell bound (except for some Orthodox and in rare cases really outstanding Prots)

>Maximillian of Bavaria did nothing wrong

and lastly

>For example: two of the best known 18th century editions of the New Testament in English are the Rheims (Douai) Edition and the King James Authorized Edition and both contain the word word "Jew." Yet, when the English language version of the Rheims (Douai) New Testament was first printed in 1582 the word "Jew" did NOT appear in it. Similarly the King James Authorized translation of the New Testament into English (begun in 1604) and first published in 1611, here too the word "Jew" did NOT appear. That is, the word "Jew" first appeared in both these well known editions in their 18th century revised versions.

that would explain how your 200 year old version has the word jew in it, it's a revised edition

now I want to dig up an original unrevised copy

Yeah maybe my pops exaggerated a little when he gave it to me idk

Another pagan guy with a sun disc around his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0Fr1C8k44

Saint George is my favorite Saint.

He was a Greek man and a captain in the Imperial Legion. He was an incredible warrior, who was claimed to have slayed a dragon.

He was killed because he refused to recant his Christian faith.

He is a very inspirational figure for all catholic warriors

That's the same guy. Saint George. He wasn't a pagan he was killed by pagans
See

inquisitr.com/4418013/inside-the-village-where-girls-grow-penises-at-age-12/

Are these people the enemies of God for defying Deuteronomy 22:5?

But why do hi have a sun disc around his head. It's not christian at all. A typical Roman paganism symbol-

Great video I'm adding it to the sticky

It's just a European thing. It's in a lot of catholic art

Glad to hear it. I just discovered this a few months ago. He's on the money.

>i hate most of the worlds Christians
All joking aside you should feel ashamed. To actively attack and hate followers of Christ makes you worse than any atheist.

Any humble followers of Christ here?

Looks confusing. And the fact that Christians celebrate the sun god's birthday december 25:th tells me think there is much heresy going on here.

>muh hate
I don't hate them. I'm not glad they are going to hell. It's just the way it is if I could do anything to help being prots back to the mother church I would.

Holidays aren't part of the Christian doctrine, but they aren't banned or heretical. It just something we adapted to make the religion more palatable to the pagans... I see nothing wrong with that.

Also with the disks, that's just an artistic style popular in Europe. There isn't a passage in the Bible that bans drawing disks behind people heads

Looks pretty based

What about sunday. SUN-day. That means the day of the sun. Christ was jew and had sabbath on saturday. This is strange.

In your heart is hatred. You attack my brothers in Christ the orthodox, the coptic, the catholic, the anglican,the baptist....

You hate 85% to 90% of Christians and reject the Word of God that commands you not too. I'm going to pray for you right now, wont see any eply you make but feel free to continue pretending you arent an atheist.

Is there not a single humble Christian? Lord help them...

you realize calendars constantly change. It's almost garunteed that the people living in the Levantine during the life of Jesus Christ used a completely different calendar than we do. The important thing is that we maintain a day of rest and worship for the Lord our God.

And the 7:th day is sabbath. Sunday, the sungod's day, is the first.

Not in the Latin calendar friend