Maybe these white boys are so bitter and spiteful because they have never had sex?

Maybe these white boys are so bitter and spiteful because they have never had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNmqEuvniVc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

the dude behind the guy on the right certainly has

I've had sex and im still bitter and spiteful

>because they have never had sex

Is that all you think about?

>wearing a crew neck undershirt with a polo

Not white.

a lot of jihadies are tunisians
Tunez is a country were feminists trive
aparently Tunez men are uncapable of respecting that thus descend INTI extremism

Incel-shaming needs to be banned on this board. I'm so fucking exhausted by it. Normies literally GTFO

Maybe its because their race is being wiped out by Jews intentionally and you defend that. Any other country would be rounding you up and executing you by now.

>never had sex.

Look at them. They've clearly had sex...with men.

The same reason you're on this site

Why do they dress like mormons?

Thank you for your jewish psycho analysis

>muh vagina!

>because they have never had sex?
and who's fault is that?
thas right!
the jewish media

Are they going to tell me about the book of mormon?

Why do liberals think of nothing but sex?

Clearly, they are all homosexuals.

Give up, virgin shaming doesn't work anymore. You're only putting more gas on the already intense fire.

White guys penises are literally pink. Like the ultimate symbol of your manhood and its tiny and pink. Fuck all you cumskin internet freaks

>those haircuts
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

what a bunch of cucks

what is your solution?

Most of them are depressed nihilists so it's the only thing they value in life

why do you people think sex will magically fix everything ? please fuck off

What makes whites so obviously superior to others? They must be destroyed so equality can reign. Rich people, superior racial people, all must be removed so EQUALITY REIGNS SUPREME

it's the inability to have sex which says a lot about the person. it's not about the sex itself.

some people have morals and aren't animals I guess, fucking an ugly fat chick isn't an accomplishment tyrone

>these cringeworthy haircuts

is this the new altright/drumpfling haircut?

>some people have morals
except these cucks all fap to anime

Implying the average lefty doesn't look ten times worse than these 2 skinny fat manlets at the front.

thats the neckbeard that drove into a crowd? ahahahahhah

I blame the media

yeah if they had sex this wouldn't have happen.

All of the alt right womenz also love ethnics, it's quite hilarioius. Alt-whitey mad Lauren Southern prefers bbc? Yeah, you didnt know she was gettnig ate out by Jamal huh? Faith Goldy's myspace was littered with pics of her with the bbc at parties and one of the Red Ice hoes was known to sleep with arabs before getting "redpilled"

Whitey just mad us bbcs taking ur beautiful woman. It's okay, I understand. You mad I get to fucc ur childhood crush and gape her ass

They never had good food either

Take that back goyim...

The only one who you could reasonably call a cumskin are albinos. Most whites are varying degree of skin shade.

Shitskin for niggers is spot on however.

Stop being cowards. Once this is normalized every white behind closed doors will come out.

I wear my patch openly and proudly. You are weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNmqEuvniVc

How many white guys dicks have you sucked?

I wonder what African food is like.

Noel Ignatev
lol according to wikipedia this guy runs a journal called race traitor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

>2017
>virgin shaming

Losing my virginity did put things in perspective, but this kind of frustration has deeper roots I believe. Daddy issues and abuse come to mind. I can see these kids worshiping bullies when they themselves were bullied. That kind of behavior.

Because they're proud sluts who wear their loose sexual morality as a badge of pride, especially Leftist women.

I have actually had african food. it's fucking good, also entire africa is not the same culture or type of food.

>12yos trying to be edge

>white polos & khakis

Do these people not own mirrors or something?

triggered over a food joke huh white boy?

no, 99% of white people hate nazis. that's why the right was injured by this staged event that makes populism look like nazism. this was all planned

Do fried cockroaches taste good?

Stop larping as a nigger you cringy sperg

I think it's the hitler youth haircut. I'm thinking of getting one but I'm a poo in loo. lel.

Where is this ... I want to go there, put out my lawn chair and just sit there in my boxer shorts, a wife beater t-shirt, and a MAGA hat whistling and playing with myself.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJA

At least we had food. That's more than can be said for niggers.

mud pies

It's about time the white people stand up for them selves and show that they will no longer be a floor mat for the scourge of the Mexican and black that do nothing but plague this country.

Next time try with woman not a goat

t.shitskin

White "food"

projecting much.

Jesus fucking christ. Paki niggers ain't got no shame. Nuke Pakistan.

Neither have feminists.

They're r-selected.

Why do leftists and niggers always resort to the "muh dick" argument?

That's the entire basis of kekistan and the alt-right. Bitter, sexually repressed bitch boys. Just like islamists. Same thing, different cult.

lmao subhumans... when will they learn

Maria
>canned shit
Kim
>Panda fucking express
Laqueefa
>KFC
Hannah
>what all of these low class no money girls actually make and eat no matter their race

Niggerposting
>Muh Dik!

>muh dik
Every time. Niggers are so beastly.

lol
leftypol is really going hard with the sex shaming card

>implying it's not the entire basis of your movement

You know that if you were getting laid you wouldn't be caring.

Wow, it's almost like, as white people become the minority in the USA, the same minority groups who used to be against racial stereotypes (when they were the small minority) are now perfectly fine with assigning racial stereotypes to a race that is set to become a minority. Huh.

Implying you can even afford any of that food in the first place

Solution: State mandated girlfriends. To end racism, black, hispanic and asian women will also be assigned to potentially racist white men.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag. We're glad you've submitted your first shitpost, filed under the catagory of "muh dick".

While shitposts are always welcome, we ask that you be aware that effective shitposting generally requires the Aussie flag and may result in you being considered a complete stool pushing faggot.

So have sex with them

If leftist women think getting laid is all it takes for these men to become bluepilled cucks, then they should take one for the team and spread their legs

I'm waiting ladies. I'm just so sexually frustrated it makes me racist, if only someone would teach me the error of my bigoted ways with their vagina

Hahahahahaa hold this L white people. DRUMPF BTFO WHITE NATIONALSTS CONFIRMED VIRGINS LEL U WILL NEVER GET A GF XDXD!

hahaaaa wite bois btfo. black powahhhhh

DUDE
SEX
LMAO

Wow this guy is dashing, can he become the poster child for the movement? Teenage girls will flock to the alt right

>they're mad they can't get pussy
>I'm not going to help solve the problem and give my pussy up for the greater good
*fucks train of niggers*

Help nothing solve nothing just reaffirm yourself by hurling meaningless insults

>uga buga sex

i have to admit, this meme always gives me a chuckle.

Why do Autistic trumpfags not commit suicide at a much higher rate than they do already?

At the root of it all, lies some random BLACKED.com video screenshot.
That's it. That's the cause of all this cringeworthy seething. These aren't struggling, disenfranchised kids. These are spoiled little worms.

Whites deserve worse

Both the Alt-right and Antifa are filled with bitter loveless virgins.

Both sides would literally solve their disagreements by fucking each other. You'll notice how people in normal healthy relationships are never at these ridiculous rallies/protests because they're happy and don't gravitate towards fringe extreme political activism.

Its almost like white people shouldnt have treated us like garbage while they still outnumber us

Trump is president ;)

REEE HES USING LOGIC

You're a soros shill ((((((((()))))))))!!!!

african food?
what was it?

traditional food is fucking garbage.

Yes, yes. It's always the whitey oppressing you. Good goy!

Probably. I would imagine that men on both extremes of the political spectrum - left and right - are likelier to be driven by their lack of sex than actual substantive beliefs.
Basically, a huge part of men's self-worth is approval from women. It's biologically ingrained into us. Men who don't get it are likelier to look to other sources - attachment to identity-based groups. In this case, men look to be a part of some political movement/identity to feel like they're movers and shakers, so to speak, and simultaneously seek to uplift their racial identity. Both political and racial identities are, in many cases, just ways to compensate for not getting validation from normal sources (ie, women).
Large numbers of single men are sources of social instability for this very reason. Men are also motivated to achieve great things because of the need for women's approval. As pathetic as these kinds of men appear, they're just natural manifestations of human nature.

Is there anything more repugnant that the jewish (((Freudian))) concept that everything revolves around sex or penis size or wanting to fuck your mom? Kikes are truly repulsive sick deviant freaks

Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick.

Andddd... Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick Muh dick.

It's almost like you should probably just admit that it's completely natural for the majority to hold social and political power over the minority regardless of the races present and that's why you're in the early stages of engaging in the exact same things you claimed white people were evil for doing

UMA

yes and? you think making it worse for men like this is going to have a good outcome for you? what do you think is going to happen when young white men become more angry and more frustrated?