There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger

There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.

No onr cares.

But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS, creating fear of migrants, muslims and PoC.

Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?

Why does the EU try to keep migrants fleeing war, poverty and famine out?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1052521/doctors-without-borders-is-quitting-mediterranean-rescue-missions-for-fear-of-being-shot-by-coastguard/
breitbart.com/london/2016/03/14/migrant-crisis-two-thirds-of-arrivals-are-basically-illiterate/
youtube.com/watch?v=hiH1Bk6WmvI
wundergroundmusic.com/syrian-promoter-sells-boat-party-record-time/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People will site their culture, saying it is incompatible with our own and will cause problems. We need to help these people, how can we claim we are the developed world when we show no compassion. The people on this board forget that they are a sheep to their environment and would behave differently depending on where they were born. I don't believe these people should just be put straight on the streets however we need to try and cultivate these people into our own culture to the point of which they can integrate. Multiculturalism in the form of different traditions, holidays and foods is no issue to me, however principles of the land must apply. We should care more about these people. It's not their right to be saved. It's not our obligation. However so called classical liberals should not pretend like it's not happening.

since the fuckers made their own bed, and should SLEEP in it. perpetuating HOME INVASION to sleep in another person's bed is never acceptable.

qz.com/1052521/doctors-without-borders-is-quitting-mediterranean-rescue-missions-for-fear-of-being-shot-by-coastguard/

And they will have harder times when NGO kikes take out their boats. Good luck with your rubber shit nigga. Sea is long and Poseidon is cruel.

Why did they get in a fucking boat with nowhere to go? Looks uncomfy af. What's the point in keeping people alive who refuse to work to keep themselves alive?

Whites won't go away like these losers in Sup Forums think, just go out and try to be social and have kids fuckers, women choose black men because at least they have the balls to talk to them, fucking virgin 4channers blaming everything on a strawman, fuck you

yes, we must accept these people who have turned their own country into an unlivable hell. They have so much to offer

Let them in your own country, nigger lover

Not sure if you are a troll or not. But if you aren't I'm sure you can see the quality of the discourse on this board....

Ironic argument when the left has been harping on about White racists and slavery in America when they support a group of people who actively push against Women's rights and another group who's history is enslaving people since before the whites.

Real fucking interesting, aint it?

>people

Funny thing is I bet all these people will wake up tommorow, and just act like normal people. Say hi to the Muslim who serves them at the store, not shout abuse at the black guy on the train. They are just a bunch of faggot larpers

>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.
Praise Poseidon, saviour of Europe.

Hello, new friend from the dox twitter. Did you read the rules. Remember, you can suck Jamal's dick, but please don't enter this room while cum is still dripping from your mouth.

Why do you keep posting this thread daily?

Niggers rape 100 white women a day in the US, and islamic terrorists have been responsible for almost 30,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11. Jews are replacing whites in their own countries with non-whites and plan to violently exterminate them once they lose majority control.

Your opinions are irrelevant. Ideally we would sink those boats, shoot them at the borders, and they would stop coming. Those people all had more money saved up than I do, it costs like 10 grand to get a seat on that boat.

They aren't genetically programed to be oppressive to women. They were indoctrinated into thinking that way. You can teach them differently. They are still as human as you.

Digits confirm. He is here.
>THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

He's either payed or mentally ill.
probably the latter

>It's their religion
It's not their religion, it's their culture! They just need to grow up with our degenerate nihilistic society to fit in

>It's their culture
WOW how racist of you, your culture isn't any better. Whatabout Westboro Baptist Church? Whatabout gay wedding cakes?

Bitch I'm 'merican don't you see we have an epidemic here in the States? We are in severe short supply on Dodge Chargers. No time for niggers drowning in the Med

>Oh nice, this same exact thread again.

Why do they systematically genocide white south africans without media coverage or legal repercussion?

>general populous is responsible
How?

I honestly do have compassion for these people. I also have compassion for stray animals, but that doesnt mean ive adopted 10 cats. The reality is if we open the floodgates to these people more and more will come, and eventually our countries will be just as shit as the ones they are fleeing. They stupidly let their populations spiral out of control and now just expect to spill over into western countries.

Of course western culture is superior. Stop constructing a straw man, judge a cultrure by the rights of women. They are human however.

because they will only bring war, poverty and famine with them

Check these digits and keep the Mediterranean sea migrant boat free

Assuming all refugees are poor and uneducated. Nice.

>Why does the EU try to keep migrants fleeing war, poverty and famine out?
Because third world migrants are war, poverty and famine. They bring it with them wherever they go.

because they in fact are.

>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.
That is what happens when you crowd yourself on a rickety boat and try and cross a sea.
>No onr cares.
They put themselves on that boat.
>But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS, creating fear of migrants, muslims and PoC.
The white person was a victim of a Muslims choice of action. Are you suggesting that Muslims can't make their own choices and suffer the outcome of those choices? Like they are a child that needs looking after?
>Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?
I have compassion for those who need help, I have no compassion for those who make bad choices and expect people to save them from themselves.
Because they are not the world's babysitter. If you fuck up your own home you don't have the right to move into someone elses. Clean your own room.

Are people from the middle east genetically prone to creating war poverty and famine?

Citation please.

If they're muslim, yes.

Obvious kike shitposting. If they cant survive in their own country they deserve to die, its the way of life user, only the smartest, and strongest survive, and if an organism cannot adapt, than it is resigned to become extinct.

And how is that our problem? Those people "dying" aren't our friends.

What does that have to do with what I said?
They may be smart and educated but it won't stop the clash between religion/beliefs/etc, it won't stop poverty and it won't stop famine.

breitbart.com/london/2016/03/14/migrant-crisis-two-thirds-of-arrivals-are-basically-illiterate/

refugees cause a burden on society. social security, crime, lack of job creation (they take jobs). no alliances are formed, no debt is created. it is a total loss for the host country.

in ten or twenty years all lower class jobs will be replaced by automation, refugees aren't even a long term investment either.

now if you want real growth, that is done with more universities to encourage foreign rich families to sent their children to your country. this form of multiculturalism not only enriches society with new talent but also strengthens ties with their country of origin. this is future proof as the future will not need burger flippers or factory workers monitoring machinery.

So you can be genetically Muslim?

They won't fix their own country. Fuck em. We all got problems.

Bad argument. The organisms are adapting by moving to a safe area. You wouldn't survive there why do you expect them to be able to?

>Why does the EU try to keep war, poverty and famine out?

> But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS, creating fear of migrants, muslims and PoC.
i think you are confusing PoC/Muslim with "alleged white male supremacist nazis". Either that our you are completely delusional and shouldn't be taken seriously.

> There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger. No onr cares.
Damn right, i don't. It was not me who told them to come here for free gibs. If you cross the ocean in hopes of free money, shelter and food for no work (or to spread your backwater piece of shit religion to other countries) despite knowing the dangers, then by all means go on. But don't expect anyone to feel sad about the death of future welfare leeches who just as well could have traveled to some country in south africa instead - or to Israel. But hey, those do not give away free gibs, so why bother, right?

This article claims that 85 percent is unskilled? And around 15 percent have degrees. What is the criteria for unskilled? What did these people do before moving? Live on non existent welfare?

Bad argument see: Rhodesia

Their countries suck because they suck, and they'll make any country they settle suck. Its nobody elses responsibility to take care of them. Subhuman fucking niggers destroy everything.

inbred middle easterners, yes

>Muh bait threads
Kys OP
Sage

A million migrants are a million loaves of bread sold, a million pairs of shoes bought, a million shirts bought that helps businesses. Having migration is not necessary a bad thing having over migration is.
>in ten or twenty years all lower class jobs will be replaced by automation, refugees aren't even a long term investment either.
Assuming.

They don't belong in Europe, send them back, or ferry them to Poseidon's Underwater Palace instead.

I didn't even read it but I presume they raped preteen girls.

Shit, forgot to sage
sage

>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW
Then they ought to stay away from the sea, it's quite simple really.

>Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?
Why should I? Serious question...

by white earned tax money

not an argument. thank fuck they are pulling out of the mediterranean

dead niggers dead niggers dead niggers

MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD

That none of our business, would they let us flood their lands ? no way, they'd be at us with machetes.

>people

lmao

Many political scientists argue that geographical reasons are huge factor in the development of societies. There is tons of history behind the development of different societies, I get the feeling that you would rather just rule the difference genetic, say their sub-human. Becuase it makes you feel superior, it's much easier than reading books on political science or history. You don't make arguments, you call people niggers and say look at county x! It's shit! Anyone who disagrees with you, will simply be labelled a cuck or kike. Because it's easier than having a complicated thought.

>No one cares.
ok and who cares about us? you sure as fuck don't, and nobody in any western government gives a shit about us either. so what are you going to do to help us?

>earned
You mean, what they would earn if the refugees didn't hog al of them good high paying positions they are known and very able to maintain, right?

Yes they might, we are the advanced society. We should act like it.

name ONE (1) successful black nation

"I didn't even read it"

yes, I openly stated so, nigger apologist.
read up on what the EFF does to white south africans you piece of shit of a person.

It's their own fault and the fault of their local politicians/ngo/humantrafficer shitheads that tell people
>go to europe, you get everything for free and even a few grand on top you can send back to your family. It's just a short swim and bam you're in Germany/Sweden/UK. You don't need any skills, it will work and we will arrange everything for a few shekels...
So the entirefamily decides to pay for a young and strong guy to go to the promised land where the houses are great and the money gets given to you for free.

So the trek to Libya begins, to a civil war ridden shithole where a few other that believed the same bullshit are already pilled up across the entire coast
>all people that have 0 perspective, 0 skills/qualifications and 0 chance to get official refugee status.
Ducking away from the countless militias, police, etc hoping to hop on a not sea worthy boat to cross the fucking mediterranean sea or at least make it into international waters where a stupid NGO will "rescue" them...

Next step is they either drown or make it to some italian shithole harbor where is all the officials are completely overwhelmed so literally nothing changes compared to libya, it's just a Italian camp with a lot of nothing until their documents get processed of they just run away and live there in a shanty town with absolute zero perspective, jobs or anything...

>it takes them over 6 months to process anything because of the sheer mass and complicated work that has to be done
>99% will no get refugee status so they get deported, can stay in the shanty town camp or will sooner or later fuck off to calais in hopes to get a better live in the UK with the same absolute 0 perspective.

I wiss all nigger/sandnigger in ONG ONJEWS boats dice in the mediteraneum

Those fuckers chose this themselves. Now they should die. Or be eliminated.

Most people migrating are not from those countries, you were taught to read. They were not. As cringey as this sounds literacy is a privilege. Given the same opportunity they would be able to read. If you disagree it means you beliveve you are genetically superior. And not just a few points of iq, like next stage of human development superior. Which is scientifically laughable

>we are the advanced society.
Think you're better than africans eh, you might be a racist.

Not an argument.
This random group does bad things.... All people who aren't white and from my country do bad things?

>Hurr durr.
They are dying? Why aren't they dead yet? Those people are cancer that ruined their own country, nature and don't respect any human being.

Rimy and ancient NEPTUNE needs souls to swell the ranks of nereids and tritons. Don't they teach you anything at NWO school, Mr Fake-flag faggot?

>Africans are just as smart as us
>its not their fault
>They were good boys

I don't think I'm genetically superior. I was lucky enough to be born into a more advanced society. If an African family had a baby here it would integrate into our society the same as I do. There are many factors both political and geographical that have led to different levels of advancement. Strawman again. No argument again.

>guy who discovered DNA also discovers that niggers are literally subhuman
>shunned by the (((scientific))) community and forced to sell his Nobel prize
>being able to read is a privilege; whilst niggers never even invented written language
>just a few points of iq

Many JEWISH political scientists argue that its geopgraphical and not genetic (btw what a pathetic appeal to authority shill). Simple observations such as the difference between fast food joints in predominantly white neighborhoods vs those in black neighborhoods proves otherwise. Niggers are violent, stupid, loud, and lazy. Theyre lesser humans and they periodically starve because theyre too stupid to correctly operate a society. Nobody needs niggers roaming their streets, and you're not going to do anything but wreck a pristine white society by introducing useless bush niggers into it.

Btw I am superior, far superior, and its due to genetic makeup. Thats fact.

If you were born in Africa? Thrown into an African tribe say in Kenya. Would you grow up as a westerner? Would you be the smartest in the village? Look at the development of societies on the macro level.

Nigger faggot

>There are hundreds of people dying in the Mediterranean sea right now.
Me: youtube.com/watch?v=hiH1Bk6WmvI

Yurbab gay big

Thanks for letting me know I'm winning the argument. Isn't it annoying when you can't offend your way to winning an argument.

This article....this... wundergroundmusic.com/syrian-promoter-sells-boat-party-record-time/

>people
they wouldn't even be in the med if (((someone))) didn't kill gadaffi.

>No onr cares.

Well, presumably they care. If they have family or friends, probably those people care, too. But why should a stranger care?

War is over besides go to Iran or jordan.
Migrants aren't refugees so fuck off.
And when the fuck was Muslim any color then shit brown.

>people

I bet your flag is either USA, leaf, or straya, the suboptimal shitposting is showing.

if he was born into africa his main concern would be raping infants. They will never integrate nor belong, and I will actively make sure to spread racism and xenophobia onto my countrymen. if I ever get into a situation where I am forced to surrender my property to ease the life of a migrant, I will burn the house down along with its new inhabitants, gleefully and ready for prison.

this is not culture and we neither need or want them here. You are not European anymore, and have no say in the matter. do whatever the fuck you wish with your poo infested hellscape of an island, and further advocate multiculturalism there exclusively, thank you.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

They're coming here of their OWN FREE WILL.

Just because you're a migrant we have no responsibilities to these people who just wanna come here and live off the fat of the country.

good.

Can you grow food and create wealth in a desert? Plus you do know that black people in the US have only been legally equal for the last 50 odd years? That nothing.. Social mobility isnt an instant thing. Western Germans are better off than eastern Germans, and they are both white, it takes generations.

>There are hundreds of "people" sinking their boats in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger because they are near other "people"

>Media talks of little else

>But when a mudslime does something to whites, its all over the media covers #notallmuslims #islamhasnothingtodowithterrism #prayforXdonothing

>Why dont you have any compassion for "those" invading Europe, they just want to rape and murder a little?

>Why does the EU try to get "people" to move to Europe to displace whites?

Fixed your narrative. NP

>fleeing war, poverty and famine

>lets destroy our countries so some violent subhuman niggers can get away from their countrymen
Niggers are about 1% of the population in Australia and most of them are Sudanese refugees and there is an african gang causing a violent crime wave never seen before
>get given chance to crawl out of African hellhole
>1% of the population
>lifelong welfare
>Never expected to work
>still chimpout

The world would a better place if niggers didn't exist, no one can deny this.