I decided to come here and tell all of you racist white boys that's you're all racist nazis who deserve to die instead...

I decided to come here and tell all of you racist white boys that's you're all racist nazis who deserve to die instead of the innocent girl that sacraficed her life for freedom

I'm now going back to Tumblr you fucking racists

>I'm now going back to my safe space

extra thicc

is my cousin the OP? Fuck off Cate you crazy bitch

Delete this!!

we don't give a fuck what you think fatty. 1/10 bait

another bait.

itt (((international elements)))

If I deserve to die then you're gonna need to kill me yourself.

I hope you all get arrested for being racist psychopath killers I really hope the police finds all of you sick cunts

When are we going to make love?

I bet the ground shook when she landed

Is that her? She looked thinner in that face photo with all the freckles. I like chubbers but I'd have to turn this one down, she looks like a Cadbury's Creme Egg.

I've already gathered more than 50 tumblr users willing to report this disgusting sick website to the FBI for investigation

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you would think with that much material to work with they could have fit it all on one line.

Why do fat girls always insist on wearing shorts or clothes that are too tight for them?

>I decided to come here and tell all of you racist white boys that's you're all racist nazis who deserve to die instead of the innocent girl that sacraficed her life for freedom
You mean for communism.

Commies don't fight for freedom, they fight for glorious leader Stalin.

The freedom fighter was the one driving the car.

Go ahead.
FBI are the Adminstrators here,and have been for years, they are above the janitors and mods.

Get saged

Lol is that the landwhale that was utterly BTFO yesterday?

I screen shotted your threat and I'm directly reporting you to the police

>I'm now going back to Tumblr you fucking racists
>3 posts by this ID
Why are you lying, user?

You're not funny user, just go try troll somewhere else.
Saged.

Let me elaborate - m00t was told by the FBI they would shut the whole site down if he did NOT allow the FBI these privileges, and he willingly capitulated. They don't give a fuck about anything that falls short of real and credible death threats, terrorism, or CP.

So go fuck yourself, nigger faggot.

Lol, this is a "raid", alright.

Is that who he hit? No wonder his car got so crumpled up.

Guys I want to fuck the Wendy's mascot. Like I'm talking I would tie her up and choke that bitch with my dick until she goes limp anf then finally let her breathe, fucking her right in the pussy without remorse until every thrust makes her shake with pleasure and then force her to taste my cum in her mouth.

Sacrificed her life for freedom. What the fuck are you talking about. I saw a deer get hit by a car last night. I immediately ran into home depot and got an American flag. That deer sacrificed it's life for freedom. It was only fitting that I give it a proper military funeral.