youtu.be/irQW61ChOZI

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html
twitter.com/gramsofgnats/status/896839299097706496
pscp.tv/w/1YqxomwZBOEGv
charlottesvillemove.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more happenings..

can't tell if i like the delorian or K.I.T.T knight rider shoop better, its all good tho

Quick rundown?

Lefties shilling again against the white race

>multiple islamist attacks brutally killing lots of whites
>left does nothing but pray muslims dont get blowback
>one bitch dies in a protest that got violent because of antifa
>left loses their shit on a scale not seen before

JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

where?

The fuck? Also, isn't he dead

They just announced this is in NYC,

nothing to see here.

He's insane.
poor soul

He's a mason wtf do you expect

Alex Jones was talking about how this incident is going to be the start of more protests, leading to great civil unrest, giving the deep state authority to initiate martial law.

Even Sup Forums has caved. Outside of Sup Forums everyone from e-celebs to the average joe is trying to distance themselves as much as possible from the alt right.

I can't believe this is all it took to deflate our entire movement, like a bag of hot air. I guess that's all it really was.

I'm inclined to believe this since members of the Nazi party were absorbed into the government after the war and I doubt that they suddenly had a change of heart politically once that happened. That pic of Richard Spencer with the spirit cooking bitch and Barb Bush made me raise my eyebrows and David Duke is most likely a spook as well. If all of this is fabricated I have to wonder why and for what purpose? My sympathies are with the right, but if this a PSYOP I'd rather not play into it.

Unfortunately the majority are brainwashed cunts. The leaders are paid agitators.

Same thing happened to the natsocs for a short time after the beer hall putsch. Stop being such a faggot

>maximum concern shilling

why does the nigger stream in vertical
what the fuck

>charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html

Gee willickers mister, something doesn't seem right.

Cool, I can finally get some gibmedats. So where is my supply crate of fake rice and gutter grease?

Whatever, I hope you're right.

Very interesting Sup Forums is not looking at where ANTIFA buses came from, who organized them who paid them who saw them making all their gear and weapons. Nope , just take it all hook line sinker and pole.

Yep xD

That and threads like this proving you've found a cozy spot for yourselves among the worst humanity has to offer. Enjoy being shit

Fuck dude. Welp time to send the commies on a trip then :)

>FHURER

>not antifa/ la raza/panthers and cali maoists

y tho

Hashtag cia. Warning of a cia psyop?

who got their chinese guns and bux? where do i sign up

>Yep xD
>
>That and threads like this proving you've found a cozy spot for yourselves among the worst humanity has to offer. Enjoy being shit
Go back to whatever leftist reddit hellhole you came from to shill here today and stay there.

Is it wrong that I'm beginning to enjoy all of this chaos?

Live?? About to get /comfy/ lads

Double happening

twitter.com/gramsofgnats/status/896839299097706496

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Assange is spooky

i think he meant "china" as in "trump presidency".
He is dead or in prison below the earth so ... don't know what the rest means.

No. I'm thinking he means china giving North Korea cash and weapons

do they have a permit?

They're brainwashed scum, call them out on it every chance you get.

>turn on stream
>"nazi's are not welcome here"
>riot pls

Now they're saying "Rocks and Klan, hand in hand"

what did they mean by this?

so, lefties doing some good for once? interesting

I thought I had to go to discord for these memes

>implying they wont fund them as well
I think he was trying to make a point using the relevancy of Cville

The economy cannot go on as it has, and, as such, neither can the freedoms. As well, they will have to initiate a global war at some point which makes an authoritarian state necessary.

The refugees, racial-based politics, and abstract nationalism which doesn't address the fundamental problems in society allows them to create a benign opposition. Just think what Spencer is for, bare ethnonationalism with the same economic progress and structure we already have.

Such a 'revolt' would ensure the primary structures remain intact, and they can easily guide the movement into support for the big globalist war.

You forgot that time a Democrat shot up DC and killed two people because Keith Olbermann convinced him Trump is a Russian agent.

How long was that in the news? Two days?

They think from a mixed perspective of idealism and suicidal motivation.
Their enemy is the west.

>Quick Rundown
underrated

It's to make America white again, duh.

HOLY FUCK ALEX JUST STRAIGHT UP NAMED THE JEWS. NO "GLOBALIST" CODEWORD BULLSHIT. HE ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Forgot to mention why refugees are so important, it is an outlet for hatred which shifts away from bankers and elites to 'that other race'. And, of course, that (((other))) race.

>implying they won't get 90% of the funding

>Even Sup Forums has caved

That's shills, faggot.

>Seinfeld jews in kkk hoods

lmao
one of us

Is anyone watching the seattle protest?
pscp.tv/w/1YqxomwZBOEGv
go back 1 min for keks

DIGITS CONFIRM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

BIKE LIVES MATTER

You dont get it retard established governments dont give two fucks about ideology unless its means to secure their power. do you really think the chinks will fund maoists revolutionaries because of ideological sympathies when they're a bunch of limp wristed faggots who won't leave cali ? they'll fund which ever groups have the greatest chance of fucking shit up in this country and weakening the government.

well duh he has admitted he lurks before on multiple occasions

What is going on in this livestream? People shouting 'Down with whites!' in front of a Starbucks?

>u dunt get it raterd

Yes. Yes I think they will.

Fake stream. Compiled of videos from yesterday with idiot talking over them a lot

>Still doing the whos street, our street chant

They didnt learn anything, did they? Cant wait for another car to have its window smashed and hit the gas. Stupid commies are their own worst enemies.

>referring to Sup Forums as "alt-right"
>our "movement"
7/10 shilling. They should give you a promotion.

> put selves in harm's way
> get run over
> go do it again

When will they learn?

Any challengers spotted?

Kek. Dumb fucks are going to blow any good will points they earned in one afternoon. I hope it turns into riots and they just tank all their cred and force the media to just stop reporting on the whole story.
This is the one upside to the left having so many brainless useful idiots.

>even ecelebs
Hahahahaha
Have a (you) faggot

>you can smell mustard gas
I FUCKING WISH

If i was bored I would go there and start calling them all nazis and Trump supporters. And then have them explain to me they are protesting the protesters. Real life baiting would be epic am i right?

nice concern trolling

shill.

Did hos phone get stolen?

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

charlottesvillemove.ytmnd.com/

>Old people singing

Nice protest faggots

I think it will be like Germany, the bolsheviks had grabbed power because of the weak gov't. They had to call on the nationalists who were veterans and hard working people who just wanted a strong country. they had fought for the kaiser and he got run out of the country. looks like the economy and a lot of the utilities will have to crash. the lefties aren't used to functioning without ac, cell phones or big suvs and plenty of cheap gas. a lot will decide which side the military falls on with their heat sensing drones and helicopters it will make any movement towards a capital tough to do. it can be done but the chance of success with the militarized police and armed forces against us is pretty small if not impossible. if we get a few of those chinese microwave devices, I don't think it would make a difference about the other side those things look to be very incapacitating. but i'm just discussing video game tactics here, I'd never dream of bringing arms against a constitutional republic and its citizens I took an oath to defend against all threats foreign and domestic. and I'm just an old cripple now anyway

>fhurer

you fucking underage mongs

Fucking morons. He gives it you on a plate but fuck all you can do is bantz your way back to ignorance. God help you. You're about to be color revolutioned. Adios America. It was nice while it lasted.

Low energy protests. I still think we are winning. Monday morning no one gives a shit anymore and we have wipped the Richard Spencer from the ass of the america first movement.

So, this is what it's like to not have a career. Interesting. Of the useful idiots who DO get paid by Soros, I wonder what the amount is?

>forgetting that a crusty hippie chick got decked by a white man at a previous rally
>forgetting that Sup Forums felt so bad about it that we decided to share her hairy asshole with the whole
world.
>still thinking group shaming will work in this place

the parasite class they are to keep us busy having to work 60+ hrs a week, drain our economy and be loyal to the gov't. they are the "useful idiots"

>Fhurer
Reeeee

They're actually pretty darn tolerant, hard to argue with that..

Constantinople is rightful Greek clay, Mehmet.

>JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

Stop pretending this is a meaningful question. There is nothing wrong with them, they are performing exactly as programmed. They'll even sing patriotic songs if it works the narrative.

TRUMPET was run for a time by a known Pedophile.....

I remember the crew over at Disclose.tv slamming the posters that pump this mind fuck for christ.....

They are now pushing the anti pedo roles.....members were never charged in connection with evangelical sects

woke

oh shit i remember those jibjab videos from the early 2000s

>riots ensue
>mayor tells cops to stand down
>lefties rip down all confederate monuments and Jefferson
>all normies swallow the redpill
Digits on this timeline.

Source? I don't recall this
Thought it was the Scalise thing but no one died but the shooter in that one

I fucking love Assange.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

damn sharia niggers are in full force these last days

why would china sponsor neo nazis?

Don't forget our deal with DPRK

kek! that one came out of nowhere

Checked. Egads what a beast.

It's been a fucking day, dude. This movement has barely begun.

What? That isn't at all what happened in Germany. The bolsheviks never held even even the same number of minority seats in the Reichstag that the Nazis did.